I've done my job.
从我来那天起就一直做好了我的本职工作
I've done my job since the day I got here.
为你卖♥♥力
Busted my ass for you.
我从未 要求过加班费
I never...never once asked for OT.
我只想请你帮个忙
And all I'm asking for is a favor...
一个小忙 以便我能过
a favor so that maybe I can live my life
我想过的生活
the way that I'd like to.
别像这样出去 耗子
Don't go out like this, Mouse.
你这样太过了
You've come too far.
知道吗 也许博伊特是对的
You know, maybe Voight's right.
也许我只需离开这里
Maybe I just need to clear out of here.
你要怎么处理你的重罪记录
What are you gonna do with your felony record?
你要回去卖♥♥盗版光碟吗
You gonna go back to boosting stereos?
那个躺在验尸台上的家伙
That guy on the board...
可能就是刚回来时候的我
that could've been me when I came back here...
嗑药 做些愚蠢又危险的事
high, doing something stupid and dangerous.
格雷格 那不是你 不是现在的你
Greg, that is not you. That's not you now.
我跟你说 杰
I am telling you, Jay,
如果我因为吸毒丢了工作或者什么...
if I lose my job because of a bender or whatever...
我看着泰勒 想着那可能就是我
I'm looking at Tyler, and that could've been me.
不管怎么说 那都可能是我
It still could be me.
-不 -伙计们
- No. - Hey, hey, guys.
打住
We're done here.
好吗 我们在查案
Okay? We are on a case.
耗子 回你的座位
Mouse, go back to your desk.
好的
Yeah.
拜托
Come on.
我 我
I'm, I'm...
我会说服他的
I'm gonna get through to him.
他会没事的
And he's gonna be all right.
听着
Listen.
你们两个经历的事
What you two went through
你们承担的事 是真实的
and what you carry is real.
如果你需要我一起分担
And you know that if you ever need my help carrying it,
你只需要告诉我
you just have to ask me.
你为何不仔细聆听他
Why are you not listening to him?
因为回去对他而言不是正确的决定
Because going back is not the right move for him.
是对而言吧
For you.
他回去对你而言不是正确的决定
Him going back is not the right move for you.
但如果你是想走的那个人...
But if it was...if you were the one that wanted to go...
你会让别人阻拦你吗
would you let anybody stand in your way?
走了
Come on.
怎么了 斯酷特
How's it going, Scoot?
介意我叫你斯酷特吗
Mind if I call you Scoot?
我不知道我为何在这里
I have no idea why I'm here.
我们发现你父母名下的一艘船
We found a boat in your mom and dad's name.
船体上有一块非常大的凹陷
It's got a pretty big-sized dent in its hull.
好的
Okay.
听着 我只是跑船贩货
Look, I was running bud.
从加拿大
From Canada.
非常简单 没有什么危害
Super easy. No harm done.
只是一点点用来消遣的大♥麻♥
Just a little recreational marijuana.
后来我在班上遇见了托尼·陈
And then I meet this guy Tony Chin in my class.
然后
And...
是的 这是他
yeah, this is him.
托尼以为他是黑帮的人
Tony thinks he's a gangster.
但他的叔叔吴先生才是真正的黑帮
But the real guy is his uncle, Mr. Ng.
名叫沃尔特的那个
First name Walter?
是的 就是他
Yeah. Yeah, him.
托尼告诉了他我们的事
So Tony tells him about our thing.
然后吴强迫我们
Next thing we know, Ng is sweating us
在同一条线路上帮他带芬太尼
to bring in fentanyl on the same route.
我跟托尼说
And I told Tony, "Hey, man,
"我会开船
"I'll drive the boat;
我会把船开到毒贩那里
"I'll get it to the dealers.
但是其它事你要自己想办法"
But the other stuff, you got to figure out."
所以他就雇那些背着
So, like, him recruiting the...
双肩背包的无业游民
losers to wear the backpacks?
都是他雇的
That's all him.
比如泰勒
Losers like Tyler.
你说的是这些无业游民吗
These the losers you're talking about?
那一晚
That night...
发生了什么
what happened?
那晚雾很大
There was a heavy fog.
我发誓 我不想去的
I didn't want to go, I swear.
但是吴在桌子上放了一把枪
But Ng put a gun on the table.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你不敢对他说不
You don't say no to him.
反正我不敢
I don't, anyway.
你撞了什么东西
What did you hit?
我猜泰勒晕船所以靠在边上
I guess Tyler was seasick, leaning over the edge, and...
直到船撞到了浮标 我才看到
I didn't see the buoy until the boat clipped it.
这是谋杀案
This is murder we're looking at.
也许
Maybe--
我们可以在报告里隐瞒一些事情
maybe we can leave some of it out of the report,
但是你必须要帮助我们捉拿吴
but, I mean, you're gonna have to help us take down Ng.
什么叫做帮助你们捉拿他
What do you mean, help you bring him down?
我们准备好 你进去
We set it up. You go in.
-我们有人监视 -就像卧底一样吗
- We got eyes on-- - Like, undercover?
是的
Correct.
吴是个杀手
Ng is a killer.
你觉得你能在牢里待多少年
How long you think you're gonna last at Stateville?
斯酷特
Scoot?
你现在经历的事
You know, what you're going through
非常难熬
is really hard.
但一切都会好起来的 知道吗
But it is all gonna work out, okay?
我的妈妈
You know, my mom--
有时也会非常暴躁
boy, she could get really angry, too.
但是我知道那不是我的错
But I always knew it wasn't my fault.
切斯 你一定要理解我说的话
It's important for you to realize that, Chase.
我爸爸才是很暴躁的那个人
My dad's the one who gets real angry.
我不喜欢欠别人人情
I don't like owing people favors.
我们一样
You and me both.
但是你有可能远程侵入他人的手♥机♥吗
But is it possible to hack into someone's phone remotely?
技术上可以 法律不允许
Uh, technically, yes. Legally, no.
怎么了
Why?
因为伯吉斯和泰伊带回来的孩子
Because this kid Burgess and Tay picked up
要失去他那袭击他人的妈妈了
is about to lose his mom on an agg assault charge.
我想要确认一切是否如她前夫所说
I need to make sure it went down the way her ex said it did.
这是他父亲的电♥话♥号♥ 姓名和出生日期
This is the dad's phone number, name, and DOB.
我会尽力查查的
Okay, well, I will see what I can see.
-谢谢 耗子 -放心吧
- Thanks, Mouse. - Yeah, you got it.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
听我说
Listen, man.
做你要做的事
Do whatever it is you need to do.
好吗
All right?
我永远
I'm behind you...
支持你
100%.
沃尔特·吴
沃尔特·吴
Walter Ng.
中国城臭名昭著的罪犯头目
Hardcore crime boss in Chinatown.
据称从卖♥♥淫到高风险赌博
Alleged to be in everything from prostitution
无恶不作
to high-stakes gambling.
他被认为是芬太尼进入芝加哥的
He's been identified as the source of the fentanyl
罪魁祸首
coming into Chicago,
所以他要对胁迫泰勒致死负责
so he is responsible by coercion for Tyler's death.
他的产业链非常成熟
His operation's slick.
从中国获得改良的芬太尼
The modified fentanyl originates in China
运往吴在安大略布兰德河的联络点
and gets shipped to Ng's connect in Blind River, Ontario.
安大略布兰德河
我们的斯酷特从马里纳把毒品装好小袋
And our boy Scoot-- he zips up from the Marina.
芝加哥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表