Yeah.
这应该花差不多5分钟
It should take about five minutes.
好吧
Yeah, right.
但如果你的供述不成立
Your story falls apart, though...
我就会下楼回到这里
I'ma come back downstairs.
你对于警♥察♥的一切惧怕都会化作现实
Every fear you ever had about cops is gonna come true.
你就喜欢那样 是不是
Oh, you'd love that, wouldn't you?
你不会知道我有多喜欢
You have no idea.
就这样
Yeah.
之前我在查你的档案
Oh, I was checking into your...into your file.
看到了一个半年前的报告
I saw a report about six months ago,
你在家里和别人发生了口角
you had a little altercation at your house.
还记得吗
Remember?
我觉得是你女朋友的前任来了
I think your girlfriend's ex came over.
他威胁你 还揍了你
He made threats, knocked you around a little.
没错
Yeah, well--that's right.
你打给谁解决问题的
Who'd you call to clear it up?
是 我会的 好的
Yeah, I will. Yeah.
别想了 你回去执行任务吧
Don't even bother. I need you back out.
什么 我们刚从医院回来
What? We just left Med.
是的 麦克 我知道你的安排
Yeah, Mike, I'm aware of your schedule.
我让你回去
I need you back out.
不
No.
-什么 -我不去
- Excuse me? - I'm not going.
我想和支持组的人聊聊
I wanna talk to somebody from peer support.
好 我明白大家都很悲痛
Okay, okay, look. I understand we're all grieving.
我们会有时间去消化这种情绪的 但现在
And we will have time for that. But right now,
我需要调动所有警力出去
I need every available officer out there
尽力找出杀害我们两位同事的凶手
trying to find who killed two of our own.
我说了不去
I said no!
麦克
Mike!
-现在别这样 -不
- Don't do this now. - No--
你现在没必要这样的 好吗
You don't have to do this right now, okay?
我♥干♥了20年了 我有这个权利
I got 20 years, I'm vested.
我会签好辞职文件 明天就给你
I will sign my PAR papers, and I will get them to you tomorrow.
不不
No. No, no, no.
我不干了
I'm done.
抱歉 大伙们
I'm sorry, guys.
我宁愿在坦帕市当一个海滩懒汉
I'd rather be a living beach bum in Tampa than...
也不要死在芝加哥
than a dead cop in Chicago.
还有人要辞职吗
Anyone else wanna quit?
没有吗 我也是 我们继续工作吧
No? Me neither. Let's get back to work.
我妈妈打来的
My mom.
警长
Sarge.
收据核对过了 两个服务员确定
Receipt checks out. Two waitresses confirm
迪恩在那儿待了2个小时
Dean was there for two hours.
餐馆把监控录像发来了
Restaurant's sending over the security footage,
看来他不是我们要抓的凶手
but it's looking like he's not our guy.
-好 犯罪现场调查得如何 -还在继续调查
- Okay. Crime scene? - Still processing it.
我们在查看每个监控 彻查每栋建筑
We're running every pod, sweeping every building
2平方英里内所有住户都去敲门查问
and we've got knock-and-talks going for two square miles.
我们还有另一个选择
Well, we got another option.
但这不会鼓舞士气
It's not gonna lift any spirits.
我们跟紧急事故处理办公室核实了
Um, we checked with OEMC.
干扰发射台用作中断我们的
Now, the jammers that were used to interrupt
无线电通信和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 要买♥♥到很容易
our radios and our cell phones, they're easy enough to buy.
但要效果那么好
But for them to work that well,
你得知道警用频段
you gotta know police frequencies.
狙击手准备得万无一失
The shooter was too prepared.
那辆越野车10个月前被偷
You know, SUV was stolen ten months ago.
这个计划很周密
It's methodical.
凶手训练有素 那两次狙击技术了得
Well-trained. Those two shots weren't easy.
你觉得是我们警署出来的人
So you think we trained him.
是的 我们再次追踪了所有被炒掉的警员
Yeah. We re-tracked all fired employees.
有5个人有嫌疑
Five stood out.
有3个人搬出了这个州
There's three that moved out of state.
这些被查明了
They're accounted for.
一人因人身侵害正在监狱服刑
One's in jail on an assault charge.
还有就是这个人
And then, uh, there's this guy.
-卡尔·多尔蒂 他是 -马克·多尔蒂的儿子
- Carl Dougherty. Son of-- - Mark Dougherty?
他也是警♥察♥吗
A cop?
马克·多尔蒂在执勤时遇害
Mark Dougherty was killed in the line of duty.
他死在芝加哥医院的当晚
The night he died at Chicago Med,
一列警♥察♥等在那里向他致敬
the line of cops waiting to pay their respects
把那个地方都围起来了
wrapped all the way around the place.
是的 他是个好警♥察♥ 更是个好人
Yeah, he was a solid cop. Even a better man.
卡尔尝试追随父亲的脚步
Well, Carl tried to follow in his dad's footsteps.
4个月之后他因行为反常
He was kicked out of the Academy after four months
被学院开除
for exhibiting erratic behavior.
所以怎样 他就大开杀戒吗
Wha--so, what? Then he goes on a killing spree?
他对警局提起过两次诉讼
He filed two complaints with the department.
去年的缘由是非法解雇
Last year for wrongful termination.
两次都没有回音
Both went unanswered.
芝加哥警务信息中心10个月都没有追踪到他
CPIC hasn't been tracking him ten months
因为他停用了所有社交网络
because he shut down all of his social media.
但在此之前 他就一直发出含糊的威胁
But up until that point, he had been posting vague threats.
"他们会付出代价的" "有一天他们会付出代价"
"They'll pay." "One day they'll pay."
卡尔最近被诊断为患有妄想症
Carl was recently diagnosed with delusional disorder.
我们现在就等着拿到那些文件了
So we're waiting to get those records now.
知道他现在住在哪里吗
We know where he's hanging his hat?
他和妈妈卡茜住在一起
He's with his mom, Cathy.
好
Okay.
我现在不明白了 卡尔还好吗
Now I don't understand. Is Carl okay?
-他惹麻烦了吗 -我们得知道他在哪里 女士
- Is he in trouble? - We need to know where he is, ma'am.
他之前想要独居
He wanted to try living alone.
就几个月 医院说没事的
Just for a few months. The hospital said it was okay.
我给他在网上找了一个有室友的廉租♥房♥♥
I found him a cheap rental online with a roommate.
-就几个月 -你有地址吗
- Just for a few months. - Do you have that address?
发生什么事了 他真的惹麻烦了吗
What is going on? Is he really in trouble?
女士 我们需要他的住址
Ma'am, we need his address.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
尸体
Body!
是那个室友
It's the roommate.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
我得进这个房♥间
I gotta get this door.
-进去吧 -准备好
- Get that door. - Ready.
-砸吧 -好
- Go. - Yeah.
砸开
Go, go, go!
这就是我们要找的警♥察♥杀手
This is our cop killer.
天呐
Oh, man.
受害者 马丁·福勒
发现的尸体是马丁·福勒 他是卡尔的室友
Body found is Martin Fuller. He's Carl's roommate.
他在近距离内被9毫米口径手♥枪♥射杀
There was a 9mm at close range.
验尸官认为他死于36小时前
M.E. believes he was killed 36 hours ago,
那是在第一位警员被枪杀之前
before the first officer was shot.
鲁塞克说过卡尔的日记原原本本记录了
Now, Ruzek said Carl's journals spelled out his plans
他的计划
to the letter.
蓝图 逃跑路线
Blueprints, escape routes.
他事无巨细地写下来了
He's got everything down in detail.
是的 除了他的压轴大戏
Yeah, except his endgame.
他的日记里提到了很多次
It's referred to over a dozen times in his books
但没有写出来
but never spelled out.
卡尔的照片已经发给媒体了
Carl's picture's been sent to the news,
辖区内设立了警告信息
and all call messages are out all over the zone.
我们追踪了他的财务状况
Now we flagged his financials.
银行账户 信♥用♥卡♥ 他彻底消失了
Bank accounts, credit cards. Guy's gone dark.
手♥机♥关机 近十个月他都没用过
His phone's off and he hasn't used a single card
一张卡
in the last ten months.
他很清楚
Well, he knows better.
他的家人呢
What about family?
我们的车守在他妈妈家那儿
We've got cars sitting at his mother's house.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表