with a kid downstairs.
琳德赛
Lindsay.
不 不 我从来没见过她
No, no, I've never seen her.
你知道你♥爸♥爸为什么要把录像藏起来吗
You have any idea why your dad would hide footage?
他以前这么做过吗
Had he done that before?
应该没有
I don't think so.
他有这么做的理由吗
And would he have a reason to?
他有的时候会很多疑
He could be paranoid sometimes.
他多疑什么
What was he paranoid about?
也许不该用多疑这个词
Ah--maybe paranoid's the wrong word.
他很小心
He was careful.
有女朋友吗
What about a girlfriend?
我不...我不知道
I don't--I don't know.
你没见过他和别人在一起吗
You never saw him with anybody?
我六个月前才刚和他恢复联♥系♥
I only just got back in touch with him six months ago.
就算他有女朋友 我也不知道
If he had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be the one to know about it.
-好吧 那谁会知道 -没人
- Okay, who would be? - No one.
他没有这种朋友
He didn't have people like that.
我在离他十公里外的地方长大
I grew up eight miles from him.
我会给他寄信 学校活动 照片
I would send him letters, school projects, photos,
想给他打电♥话♥
try and call.
他在我生日时会给我快递礼物
He'd FedEx me a present on my birthday.
我是他的女儿 但我一点都不了解他
I was his own daughter, and I didn't even know him.
拜托
Oh, come on.
打扰 你是特鲁迪·普拉特警长吗
Excuse me, are you Sergeant Trudy Platt?
没错 是我
Yeah, that's me.
我是妮可·希尔芙 金·伯吉斯的姐姐
I'm Nicole Silver, Kim Burgess' sister.
我听说过很多你的事
I've heard a lot about you.
金...金会夸大其词
Well, you know, Kim--Kim can exaggerate.
我可不觉得
Oh, I doubt that.
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanna thank you.
她经常说你教会她很多 你帮她
She always says how much you taught her, how you helped
调到情报组 很高兴知道
her get into Intelligence. It's just nice to know
有人这么照顾她
that there's someone looking out for her here.
她这么说的吗
Sh--she said this?
没错
Yeah.
我带你上楼吧
Well, hey, let me show you upstairs.
想来点咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
伯吉斯 看看谁来了
Hey, Burgess, look who's here.
我让你来的时候给我打电♥话♥
I told you to call me when you got here.
很高兴认识你 妮可
It was so nice to meet you, Nicole.
我也是
You too.
祝你愉快
Have a great day.
妮可
Nicole, hey.
你好吗
How are you?
你还好吗
How you doing?
我...
I was--
-我是亚当 还记得吗 -嗯
- It's Adam, remember? - Yeah.
我在你丈夫生日时见过你
I last saw you at your husband's birthday.
我还记得你 我把你们的订婚照
Oh, I remember you. I had your engagement photo
在冰箱上钉了八个月
pinned to my fridge for eight months.
-我们去喝咖啡吧 -好的
- Let's go get coffee. - Sure, okay.
我们去喝咖啡吧
We're gonna get coffee.
我查了新闻媒体给波比发的
So out of all the hate mail that I ran through
辱骂邮件 发现有一封很特别
from Bobby's news affiliates, one popped.
西区的一名名叫AJ·海因斯的帮派成员
Gangbanger from the West Side named AJ Hines.
他原来住在离波比被发现的地方三个街区外
He used to live three blocks away from where we found Bobby.
我曾抓到他在两个犯罪现场捣乱
I've caught him on two crime scenes and mouthing off.
他在社交网络上的恨意很明显
All the hate on social media's pretty loud.
他在四个月前甚至给波比的脸书
He actually put a hit out on Bobby on Facebook
设置了提醒
like four months ago.
你查到地址了吗
Huh, you got an address?
不 他搬家了 我查不到新地址 但是
No, he moved, and I can't confirm the new address, but
AJHin0300正在密歇根大道玩阅后即焚
AJHin0300 is snapchatting the hell out of Michigan Avenue.
去会会他吗
Wanna go get him?
-好啊 -走吧
- Yes, please. - Let's do it.
蓝色便帽 就在你面前
Blue skull cap, right in front of you.
AJ·海因斯
AJ Hines.
怎么了
What?
你找什么
What you looking for?
我找你 兄弟
I'm looking for you, dawg.
我是5021I 紧急情况 便衣警♥察♥
5021 Ida, emergency. Plainclothes officers
正在追一男性黑人疑犯
in pursuit of an offender. Male, black.
-站住 -没事吧 先生
- Stop! - You all right, sir?
-芝加哥警署 -你还好吗
- Chicago PD! - You all right?
-我没事 -保安 你照顾好这里
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Security, you got this?
好的
Yeah.
AJ
AJ!
AJ 别跑
AJ, come on, man.
-不 -我发誓我会抓到你的
- No! - I'll get you, I swear.
趴下
Stay down!
把手背过来
Get your hands up there, yeah.
波比·特伦特
Whoa, Bobby Trent?
是因为他才抓我来这的吗
That's why I'm here?
他的事我根本什么都不知道
I got zero clue about what happened to him.
因为你撒腿就跑 所以
You know, it makes it a lot harder
我们很难相信你
to believe that when you run.
我跑是因为我一直没有付配偶赡养费
I ran because I haven't been paying spousal support.
我不想因为那个贱♥货♥
I ain't about to go to jail
-去坐牢 -所以你什么都不知道对吗
- for that bitch. - So you had zero clue, huh?
那你怎么解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
你在脸书上没少抱怨
'Cause on Facebook, looks like you got
波比·特伦特啊
a lot of beef with Bobby Trent.
没错 我们是有矛盾
Hell yeah, we got beef.
那是有原因的
It was justified.
波比是个贪心的人
Bobby was a vulture,
白人来我们的社区
white guy coming into our neighborhood,
用我们的命来赚钱
making cash off our dead.
我盯着他那是为了大家好
I was doing a public service checking him.
但那都是过去式了
But that beef's over.
怎么说
How's that?
我一直跟波比共事
I been working with Bobby.
几个月前他雇我去杀西区开枪
He hired me to shoot the West Side a couple months ago.
所以为了一点点钱就可以不顾
So a little bit of money and that righteousness just
法律纲纪了是吗
goes right out the window, huh?
不 我后来觉悟了
No, I came around to his way of thinking.
如果你的社区要毁于一旦了
Your neighborhood's going up in flames,
至少你可以让世界上的其他人
the least you can do is make the rest of the world
看在眼里
look it in the eye,
还有 钱是无罪的
and, yeah, the money wasn't bad.
警长
Sarge?
面部识别系统已经确认了视频里女人的身份
So facial recognition IDed the woman in the video.
她叫莎拉·杰尼斯
Her name is Sarah Jaines.
几年前因非法侵入被捕过
She was arrested a few years ago for trespassing.
有她的地址吗
Well, you got an address?
有20多个
Yeah, like, 20 of them.
全名叫莎拉·杰尼斯-亨特利
Full name is Sarah Jaines-Huntley.
是那个亨特利吗
Huntley, as in...
没错 就是那个拥有半个芝加哥的亨特利
Mm-hmm, owns half of Chicago, Huntley.
我去通知亨特利家人
I'll notify the Huntleys.
-你可以在这等 -谢谢
- You can wait in here. - Thank you.
你就是那个警♥察♥吗
Are you the police?
你们是因为莎拉过来的 对吗
You're here about Sarah, aren't you?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
我是杰西卡·亨特利 发生什么事了
I'm Jessica Huntley. What's going on here?
我是汉克·博伊特 这是埃尔文·奥林斯基警探
I'm Hank Voight. This is Detective Alvin Olinsky.
我们来找你的女儿莎拉
We're looking for your daughter, Sarah.
我们女儿已经不住在这了
Our daughter doesn't live here anymore.
莎拉怎么了
What's wrong with Sarah?
我们只是想联♥系♥她
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表