可能过于喜欢她们了
Liked them too much, maybe.
是吧 那我现在为什么要帮芝加哥警♥察♥
Yeah, so, why help CPD now?
帮我们证明你的理论
Helps prove your theory.
十起谋杀案 没人见过这家伙 对吗
Ten murders, and nobody ever saw this guy, right?
有传言说他强♥奸♥了一个女孩 但她逃掉了
Chatter was he raped a girl but she got away.
没人报道
Never reported.
我差这么一点就找到她了
I was this close to finding her.
就在我的文件里
It's in my files.
是吧 我就知道我们不会大老远白过来
Oh, see, I knew we came all the way over here for a reason.
那时我在恩格伍德找到40名失踪女孩 40名
I identified 40 missing girls in Englewood back then, 40.
继续调查还能找到更多尸体
You keep digging, you're gonna turn up more bodies.
我能帮上忙
I could help.
我在街上有认识的人
I know those streets.
你已经很帮忙了
You already have.
我在这里等
I'll wait here
你去拿文件吧
while you go grab those files.
你看着人很好
You seem real nice.
真不知道你跟他一起干什么
Not sure what you're doing with him.
所以 我们在把绿色这个
So, we're trying to link this killer
2008年多起凶杀案的凶手跟...
from the 2008 murders in green...
红色这个近期的凶案联♥系♥起来
Right. To the recent killings in red
包括格蕾丝·约翰逊
to include Grace Johnson.
我们没有2008年的弹道分♥析♥ 无法比对
We lost the ballistics from 2008 to compare
最近的凶案
to these fresh murders.
是的 但我们有DNA证据
Right, but we do have physical DNA evidence in storage.
问题在于嫌犯在DNA数据库没有记录
The problem is our offender isn't in a DNA database.
我们跟安东尼奥谈了下 他有个好办法
So, we spoke to Antonio. He had a great idea.
搜索DNA时选择包括家族性匹配
You widen the DNA search to include familial matches,
然后搜索国内所有罪犯
and then you search every felon in the state.
所以 你觉得嫌犯很聪明 没被抓到过
So, you're thinking our guy is smart and never got pinched,
但他的家人可能被抓到过
but somebody in his family might have been?
理论如此 问题是 要想这样搜索
That's the theory. The problem is: to do the sweep,
必须请示法官
you got to petition a judge;
要想征得法官同意 我们需要一个公诉人
to get a judge, we need a prosecutor.
家族性DNA搜索
A familial DNA sweep?
这算半科幻小说吧
That's half science fiction,
一个优秀的被告辩护人能用这个碾压你们
and a good defense attorney could shred you with it.
这是唯一能找到他的办法
It's the only way to ID him.
旧案和新案的凶手DNA能匹配
We got a DNA match from the cold cases and the recent murders.
是同一个人 但不管他是谁 都没有档案
It's the same guy, but whoever he is, he's not on file.
你们想立一个连环凶杀案
You want to build a serial killer case
就根据一个市民自己收集的证据
off homemade evidence walked in by a civilian?
嫌犯在哪里
And where's our suspect?
瑞奇·巴内斯有可能是
Ricky Barnes is still a possible.
他认识格蕾丝
He was in Grace's life,
但我们还在找线索
but we're still connecting the dots.
你们能把他跟格蕾丝的死联♥系♥起来吗
Can you put him near Grace's body?
还不能 她被杀当晚跟他在一起
Not yet. She was with him the night she was killed.
她的手♥机♥显示她在那里 但仅此而已
Her cell phone puts her there. But that's it.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们还在找
We're looking.
同时 我要进行DNA搜索
Meantime, I want that DNA sweep.
我这里有十三个家庭不相信正义
I got 13 families denied justice.
你想要阻止他们吗
You want to stand in their way?
警长
Hey, Sarge.
我不知道你有没有听说 但是
Hey, I don't know if you heard, but--
我可能听说了
I probably heard.
我还没说完
You didn't let me finish.
说吧
Finish.
亚当接了一个卧底任务
Adam took an undercover gig.
听说了
I heard.
我去了他家
I went by his place.
我打电♥话♥给他 暂停服务
I called him. They turned off his service.
他的东西也都从他家搬走了
And his stuff is just cleared out of his apartment.
这次卧底肯定很深入
Must be a deep-cover gig.
我知道 他们提出来了你就不会拒绝
I mean, I get it. You don't say no when they call.
但是 不知道他要走多久
But it's just-- it's weird not knowing
这很奇怪啊 对吧
how long he'll be gone, right?
你担心他离开是为了躲开你
You're worried he left to get away from you.
是的
Yeah.
金 亚当已经清醒地做出了他的决定
Kim, Adam made his decision of sound mind and body.
你也该做决定了
You need to make yours:
是做情报组的一员
member of this Intelligence Unit
还是做个婆婆妈妈的人
or mother hen?
我们要找琳德赛警探
Hi. We're looking for Detective Lindsay.
她想找瑞奇
She'd like to speak with Ricky.
是的
That's right.
能请你把手放到桌子上吗
Hey, would you put your hands on the counter for me, please?
什么
What?
等一下 等等等等等等
Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不不不不 他什么都没做
No, no, no, no. He didn't do anything.
我以为你们是想保护我
I thought y'all was trying to keep me safe!
把你们的手拿开 他什么都没做
Get your hands off of him! He didn't do anything!
把你们的手拿开 他什么都没做
Get your hands off of him! He didn't do anything.
我知道 女士 我们会查清楚的 好吗
I understand, ma'am, and we're gonna find that out, aren't we?
-瑞奇 -你为什么要骗我
- Ricky! - Why'd you lie to me?
-瑞奇 对不起 -你骗我
- Ricky, I'm so sorry. - You lied!
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything!
我们知道你进行的恐吓和威胁
We know about the threats you made,
这就是你被抓来的原因
in case you're wondering "What am I doing here?"
你想跟我们谈谈文森特·艾维奈尔吗
You want to tell us about Vincent Avinell?
没什么可说的
Nothing to say about him.
他害怕你
He's scared of you.
我猜你们因为格蕾丝·约翰逊的事有争执
Guess you two had a beef over Grace Johnson?
你完全有权利因为他的做法
You have every right to be mad at him--
大发雷霆
what he did.
他让她去卖♥♥淫
He had her turning tricks.
你说什么
What did you say?
放松
Relax.
孩子
Kid...
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
you got a big problem.
我确定格蕾丝三天前在你的屋里
I can put Grace in your bedroom three nights ago.
我有她的电♥话♥记录
Her cell phone records.
瑞奇 告诉我们发生了什么
Ricky, just tell us what happened.
我根本没看见格蕾丝
I ain't seen Grace in a minute.
瑞奇 发生了什么 你想反驳吗
Ricky, what happened? You argue?
说真的 我没见到她
Look. For real, I did not see her.
真的 我爱她
Okay? I loved her.
她伤了我的心
She broke my heart.
我听说她被谋杀了
I heard she got killed,
本来我想做点什么
and I was gonna do something about it,
但是我没做
but I didn't.
所以你们关于我的证据就是一些
So, all you got on me is some lame texts
我发给那家伙的无聊短♥信♥
I sent to the dude,
所以你们想因此逮捕我 就来吧
so if you want to arrest me on that, do it.
瑞奇 枪呢
Where's the gun, Ricky?
我们知道你看到她了
We know you saw her.
你从俱乐部一直尾随到了她家 对吗
What, you follow her home from the club?
你的车和枪呢
Where's your car? Where's the gun?
我再说一遍 你们搞错了
Like I said, you got bad information.
瑞奇·巴内斯正在被提起公诉
The state is charging Ricky Barnes.
他符合DNA扫描结果
He hit on the DNA sweep.
十宗悬案加上新的案子 98%的匹配度
98% match on all ten cold case murders plus the new ones.
等等
Hold on.
这个孩子还没被捕呢
This kid's not even under arrest yet.
三年前他持枪被捕的时候
His DNA was logged when he got grabbed with a gun
DNA就已经录入了
three years ago.
他没有受到过指控 但是我们
No charges filed, but that's what hit
扩大DNA匹配范围的时候就匹配到了他
when we widened the parameters of the DNA search.
上面已经指示我了
I've been instructed.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表