Just trying to find her.
那她现在住在哪
So where's she living now?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我看你们需要好好解释下
You're gonna have to elaborate.
莎拉是个瘾君子 很长一段时间了
Sarah's an addict, has been for a very long time.
去年我们听了治疗师的建议
Last year, we took our therapist's advice
-跟她断了往来 -好的
- and cut her off. - Okay.
那我要怎么联♥系♥上她
You know how I can get ahold of her?
不 我们没有联♥系♥方式
No, we have no contact.
手♥机♥号♥码都没有吗 安全呢
Hmm, not even a cell phone? Security?
都没有人注意着她吗
No one's been keeping tabs on her?
我们断绝了所有联♥系♥ 这是严厉的爱
We severed all ties. Tough love,
他们让我们这样做的
it's what they told us to do.
你们有谁认识一个叫波比·特伦特的男人吗
Do any of you know a man named Bobby Trent?
我不认识
No, no, I don't.
我应该认识吗
Should I?
是我们的女儿有麻烦了吗
Is our daughter in trouble?
-我们还不确定 -肯定是的
- We're not sure yet. - Yes, they are.
她有麻烦了
She is.
莎拉·杰尼斯-亨特利 30岁
Sarah Jaines-Huntley, 30.
在一所名牌大学里读过一年书
She spent a year at a very prestigious college,
后来在一家收费昂贵的戒断所里
and then spent a lot of time in and out
待了很长一段时间
of very expensive rehab facilities.
她跟波比没有任何交集
There is nothing to cross her with Bobby
除了毒品
except maybe the drugs.
这人在墙里藏了个文件
This guy has one file hidden in the middle of his wall,
碰巧文件里的人就是
and it just so happens to be the daughter
芝加哥最富有的人之一的女儿
of one of the wealthiest men in Chicago?
我觉得是波比当时在跟踪她
My money's on Bobby was stalking her.
他发现了她的身份 然后开始跟踪她
He found out who she was. He started following her.
我这边也没什么发现
Well, I am pulling up zero.
莎拉·亨特利或莎拉·杰尼斯都没有现居地址
There's no current address for Sarah Huntley or Jaines,
到目前为止线上也没任何线索
and nothing to date appears online.
没有社交媒体 没有车 没有银行账户
There's no social media, no car, no bank account,
没有信♥用♥卡♥ 这妹子完全是鬼魅啊
no credit cards. This girl's a ghost.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
因为欠费 六个月前
All right, so the last cell phone that Sarah Jaines
莎拉·杰尼斯最后一次用手♥机♥
had was cut off six months ago because of failed payments.
记录显示她当时常出现在洪堡公园
Now, the records show that she was sticking to Humboldt Park.
洪堡公园的信♥号♥♥塔每天都能收到她手♥机♥发出的信♥号♥♥
The cell was hitting towers in Humboldt Park every day,
但每周会有一次在罗杰斯公园
but once a week in Rogers Park.
罗杰斯公园 波比当时开车去那
Rogers Park? Bobby was driving out there
参加戒毒互助会
for NA meetings.
你去查
Take it.
警长 你有空吗
Yo, Sarge, you got a sec?
有时间 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是波比在当时的犯罪现场
This is the little girl that Bobby recoded
给一个小女孩录的像
at the crime scene.
我爸爸说那是因为他有一些坏朋友
My dad said it was 'cause he had the wrong friends,
但是我查过了
but I looked it up.
枪击发生的时候他在开车
He was driving some car when some guy got shot.
她叫塔娅·鲍丝
Her name is Taja Bowes.
波比在这里采访了她一次
Bobby interviewed her here,
之后又多次采访了她
and then again and again.
她这说的是她失去了母亲
Right here, she's talking about losing her mom,
父亲在监狱里 还有她的邻居
her dad in prison, the neighborhood,
但他花了三十多小时在她身上
but he's got, like, over 30 hours on it.
我不知道这是不是有什么深意
I mean, I don't know if it's gonna mean anything.
-很好 继续查 -好的
- No, it's good, chase it. - Yeah.
-很好 -收到
- Good. - Copy.
莎拉·亨特利
Sarah Huntley?
抱歉 你在这里见到的人会死
I'm sorry, people you meet here die,
但他们一般不是遇害 我只是...
but they don't get killed. I just, um...
没事的
It's okay.
我们只是想了解一下波比的背景
We just need to get some background on Bobby.
-好的 -你们怎么认识的
- Yeah. - How'd you meet?
在这里 我们在这里认识的
Um, here, we met here.
你们是朋友吗
Were you guys friends?
我们有时候会在结束后一起抽烟
Um, we'd smoke after meetings sometimes.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
莎拉 我得给你看一些东西
Sarah, I need to show you something.
我们在波比的物品里发现了这个
We found this in Bobby's belongings.
什么 他是在跟踪我吗
What--He was stalking me?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们只找到了这些 他把这个藏起来了
This is all that we found, but he hid this.
你不知道他在拍摄你吗
You didn't know that he was filming you?
不知道
No.
他为什么要拍我
Why would he be filming me?
他有表现出喜欢你吗
Did he ever show any romantic interest?
没有
No.
好吧 那影片里的男人是谁
Okay, who's the guy in the video?
那是我的前男友 斯蒂芬·柴尔斯
That's my ex, Stephen Childs.
他们教你怎么道歉
They teach you to make amends.
那是我在做反面教材
That's me doing a poor-ass version of that.
这道歉场面感觉很激烈啊
It looks pretty heated for amends.
没错 毒品可不是什么好东西
Yeah, well, drugs aren't loyal.
它毁了你 也毁了所有你爱的人
They screw you and they screw everyone you love.
道歉不意味着你会得到原谅
Apologizing doesn't mean you get forgiveness.
你介意告诉我们你的信息吗
Do you mind giving us some info in case
我们好联♥系♥你
we have to contact you?
你刚才叫我莎拉·亨特利
You called me Sarah Huntley.
你见过我的家人吗
Did you see my family?
他们看起来很想念你
It seemed like they really missed you.
我说我们每周去一家不同的披萨店
I'm saying we do a different pizza every week.
这周去皮萨诺 下周去佩阔德
This week, Pizano's, next week, Pequod's.
这样我们就不会吃厌了
That way, we won't get sick of it.
你的动脉会厌恶披萨的
Your arteries will get sick of it.
不 我支持你 佐伊
No, I'm with you, Zo,
一周吃一次披萨 没问题
pizza once a week, easy.
好的 那我们每周五去吃
Okay, so we'll do it every Friday.
我是说我们在这里待多久就吃多久
I mean, for as long as we're down here.
她说的"我们在这里待多久"是什么意思
What does she mean, "as long as we're down here"?
快走吧 披萨要冷了
Come on, pizza's getting cold.
佐伊的房♥间
妮可
Nicole.
佐伊和我要在这里待上一段时间
Zoe and I are staying here for a while.
我和乔丹要离婚了
Me and Jordan, we're getting divorced.
-什么 -这是为了大家好
- What? - It's for the best.
一切都很好
I mean, everything's fine.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们几个月前才决定的
Just decided a couple months ago,
我们现在不必详谈这个
and we don't need to get into details now.
但你一直跟我说一切都好
But you always tell me everything's fine.
是啊 你也不是什么事都告诉我啊
Yeah, well, you don't tell me everything.
但这可是大事 不告诉我...
But this is a big thing not to tell--
金 我现在不想谈这个
Kim, I don't want to get into it now.
我没法谈这个
I can't.
我只想在周末和我妹妹和朋友们
I just wanna hang out with my sister and my friends
出去逛街玩乐 就这样 行吗
for the weekend and have fun. That's all, okay?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
视频里的人是斯蒂芬·柴尔斯
The guy in the video is Stephen Childs,
莎拉的前男友 35岁
Sarah's ex. He's 35.
没有前科 是一个艺术馆馆长
No priors. Works as an art curator.
目前在国外 但我们正在追踪他
He's abroad, currently, but we're tracking him down.
我查到波比的财政记录了
I got Bobby's financials.
这个月波比连续三天
So this month, Bobby made three cash deposits
向他的银行账户存入了三笔现金
into his bank account in three days.
每笔都近一万 上个月也是如此
Each just shy of 10 grand. Last month was the same thing.
客户给波比视频的最高报酬
Most a new affiliate ever paid Bobby for his footage
-也不过一千二 -有人在付他钱
- was 1,200 bucks. - Someone's paying him off.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表