Somebody said that to me,
说我的桌子都变成咖啡台了
that my desk had turned into a coffee klatch.
聊天咖啡台
A chit-chat coffee klatch.
什么事
What's up?
我只想知道你对我们调查的死者
I just wanted to know if you remembered anything
萨姆·威尔斯有没有印象
about our DOA, Sam Wells.
什么印象
Remember from what?
她去年在你这时
When you had her last year.
她没来过这里
She wasn't here.
是你填写了她的案件总体报告
You filled out her general offense case report.
她因故意破坏被抓 然后你还写下来
She got popped for vandalism, and then you put in the notes
她在前台等了四个小时
she waited behind the front desk for 4 hours
她的个案工作者才来带她走了
before her case worker picked her up.
-我能看看吗 -行啊
- Can I see that copy? - Yeah.
对不起 但是 我真的一点都不记得她了
I'm sorry, but no. I don't remember her at all.
艾琳 刚刚有报♥警♥电♥话♥
Yo, Erin, 911 call just came in.
应急办刚要派一辆车去布莱迪那 有人失踪了
OEMC just dispatched a vehicle over to Brady for a missing.
可能是萨姆
It's probably Sam,
所以我告诉2116可以交给你处理
so I told 2116 that you can take care of it
如果你愿意赶紧换好衣服出去转转
if you wanna get changed and ride out.
好 只过了36小时
Yeah, they're only 36 hours late.
布莱迪
大概在两点左右 做完扫除后发现
Around 2:00, did a sweep and realized that
她不见了 就联♥系♥你们了
she was no longer here, called you.
有监控显示她离开了吗
Okay, do you have any video of her leaving?
没有 想跑的姑娘知道怎么躲在死角里
Uh, no, girls who want to run learn our dark spots.
萨姆也知道吗
And Sam was one of those girls?
是的 她违规过不少次
Yeah, she had a few infractions.
她每次都自己回来的
She usually comes back on her own.
你知不知道她是不是跑出去看某个人了
Do you know if she'd go to visit anyone in particular?
去某个地方
Hit any one spot?
我这位有礼貌的搭档想问的是
What my polite partner's asking is
她是不是去嗑药了
if she was going to score drugs.
我明白她要问什么
I understood the question.
我也不想让你们白跑
I'm not trying to give you the run around,
但是萨姆很尊重自己的隐私 就像...
but Sam has a certain privilege to privacy as--
就像个普通的青少年 我们知道
As a juvenile. Yeah, we know.
我知道有时候这些姑娘们不见了
Look, man, I know that sometimes when these girls go AWOL,
工作人员也会想帮帮她们 不上报
the staff does them a favor, doesn't report them missing
以免自己丢了饭碗
right away so they don't lose their beds.
我们明白的
We get it.
我们只是想知道我们是不是得
We're just trying to figure out if we need to spend
花上八个小时在公园里找这个姑娘
the next eight hours looking for this girl in parks
还是说她正在前往加利福尼亚
or if she's halfway to her boyfriend's house
男朋友的家呢
in California, you know?
我们的班时快结束了 我们也想回家
Our shift's almost over, man. We'd love to go home.
不 萨姆不可能走远
No, Sam couldn't have gone far.
我们早上7点检查的时候她还签过到
She was checked in during rounds at 7:00 a.m.
餐厅发生斗殴 所有员工立即到场
All staff report to a fight in the cafeteria immediately.
餐厅发生斗殴 所有员工立即到场
Fight in the cafeteria, all staff please report.
问完了吗 我得走了
We good? I gotta get back.
完了 你请便吧
Yeah, do your thing.
她都死了24小时了 怎么可能
How the hell does a girl get checked in for rounds
在检查的时候签到
24 hours after she died?
有人在撒谎
Somebody's lying their ass off.
-知道有什么不能做吗 -不知道
- Know restraints? - No!
自♥由♥发挥就好
Improvise.
起开 起开
Get off, get off.
起开 起开
Hey, get off! Get off!
贱♥人♥ 你这个贱♥人♥
Bitch! You're a little bitch!
住手 不准打了
Stop, you're done!
不准打了 不准打了
You're done, you're done.
够了 住手 不准打了 够了
Enough, stop, you're done. Enough, enough, enough.
-住手 -还有人敢动的话
- Stop. - The next person that moves
一切行为都会受到更严格的限制
is getting every level dropped.
你们想受罚吗 那就随意吧
You wanna get docked? Keep going.
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
艾莉 你知道我不可能让你出去的
Ellie, you know I can't let you out of here
除非你自己冷静下来
until you calm down.
-如果你想我们 -去死吧你
- If we need to leave-- - Screw you,
-你这个撒谎精 -你这样是没用的
- you're a lying sack of-- - That's not gonna work,
你这样是没用的 好了
that's not gonna work. All right.
我去叫护理人员来 你没事吧
I'm getting the nurse. You okay?
没事 没事 你快走
Yeah, yeah, yeah, go, go, go.
冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静
Okay, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down.
拜托了 冷静一下 好吗
Please, calm down. Please.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
你还好吗
You okay?
你还闹吗 你还闹吗
You gonna stop? You're gonna stop?
你还好吗
You okay?
没事吧
We all right?
我没见过你
I don't know you.
我叫瑞安
I'm Ryan.
你是新来的
You're new.
是的 今天是我工作的第一天
Yeah, well, it's my first day.
那看来你是不知道
So I'm guessing you don't know
这里是怎么运作的了
how things work around here.
我正在边工作边学习
Um, no, I'm kind of learning as I go.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
-告诉你这里是... -行了 住手
- Showing you how things... - Okay, stop, stop that.
-怎么运作的 -住手
- actually work around here. - Stop that.
这里的姑娘们能让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Girls here can make you feel good.
-只要你肯帮忙 -怎么帮忙
- As long as you help. - Help how?
来找我 然后我就告诉你
Find me, and I'll show you.
走吧 艾莉
Let's go, Ellie.
走啊
Move.
快点
Move!
这个叫艾莉的姑娘接近我的方式
The way this girl Ellie approached me,
是她们的常规
this is standard practice.
我觉得她们在进行性♥交♥易
I think they're trading in sexual favors.
她们想要什么呢
Trading for what?
可能是镇定剂
Could be stat drugs.
没错 萨姆的毒检显示她体内
Yeah, Sam's tox showed she had benzodiazepine
含有苯类镇静剂
in her system.
布莱迪里面肯定有这东西
It's the kind of thing you would find inside of Brady.
这些女孩也可能是想要出去
These girls could also be trading for access out.
我们知道萨姆在早上七点签到过
I mean, we know that Sam was signed in at 7:00 a.m.,
所有一定有人在帮她打掩护
so somebody is covering for her.
好 那就建立一个包含所有雇员的
All right, let's build a larger profile
更大型的档案
of every employee.
查他们的经济状况 上网痕迹
Do financials, online footprints.
关于萨姆我们查到了什么
Okay, where we at with Sam?
警长 我们发现
I mean, there is this, Sarge.
萨姆在格兰特公园的北岸站
Sam's been picked up three times by patrol
被巡警抓捕过三次
at the North Shore Station in Grant Park.
好的 去查查
Okay, well, check it out.
-汉克 你有时间吗 -有的
- Hank, you got a second? - Yeah, yeah.
这次的案件你能不能
How would you feel about keeping me
随时通知我
in the loop on this one?
不管你查到了关于死者的任何消息
Anything you get on your DOA, as far as family,
家人也好 寄养地也好
foster placement.
我想看看他们的档案
I was hoping to look into their records.
如果没人愿意认领她的话
The girl's gonna be buried in a potter's field
这个女孩就会被葬在公共墓地
unless someone out there is willing to claim her.
我觉得应该查一查
I thought it was worth a look.
别太费心了
Don't beat yourself up.
那你能不能通知我 拜托了
If you could just keep me in the loop, please.
当然
Sure.
谢谢你
Thanks.
争取提高等级吧
Get your level up.
本周的杂事清单和公共服务机会
This week's chore list and community opportunities
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表