继续 继续搜
Come on, seek.
再搜
Seek.
有情况
Got something.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
不要动 把手举起来
Don't move. Let me see those hands.
放下针头
Drop the needle.
给犯罪实验室 尽快
Crime lab, ASAP.
他像揪玩偶一样把她头发揪下来
He ripped her hair right out like a doll's.
你知道程序
Hey, you know the drill.
一步步来 直到我们找到她
Step by step until we find her.
一步步来
Step by step.
我说了 伙计 我只是想吃些药
Told you, man, I'm just trying to get some medicine,
舒服一些 出些汗 好吗
keep right, and get out of the heat, all right?
见过这个女孩吗 或看到谁跟她来这吗
You seen this girl or anybody who came down here with her?
你给我一点奖励...
You peel me off a little reward...
也许我就能记起来了
maybe I'll remember something.
我没空陪你玩
I don't have time for that.
我也是
Neither do I.
请问 警官 他叫什么名字
Excuse me, Officer, what's his name?
-暴獒 -暴獒
- Chaos. - Chaos!
这里有个证人似乎不太明白
I got a witness here that doesn't seem to understand
问题的紧迫性
the urgency of the matter.
我想也许暴獒能帮帮他
Thought maybe Chaos could help.
是啊
Yeah.
拉住
Press up!
拉开它
Get him off!
好的 我说 伙计 我招了
Fine! I'll talk, man! I'll talk!
让它离远点
Just get him off of me!
拉走它
Get him off!
离我远点
Get him off of me!
好吧 目击者描述了一个独行犯
Okay, witness describes a lone offender,
男性 黑人 193cm或更高
male, black, 6'4" Or taller,
驾驶一辆黑色面包车
driving a black van.
据称他车停在附近地铁隧♥道♥入口
Supposedly he parked near the entrance of the rail tunnel,
把萨拉拖进去
dragged Sarah inside,
并殴打她约30分钟
and assaulted her for approximately 30 minutes.
之后他把放在面包车后面开走了
Afterwards, he put her back in the van and drove off.
注意 去查跟描述吻合的
All right, start running sex offenders
-流窜的性犯罪者 -好的 长官
- that fit that description. - Yes, sir.
他可以在车上无人目击情况下殴打过她
He could've assaulted her in the van with no witnesses,
为何还要把她拖到站台
so why pull her into the railyard?
不清楚 也许他还没开始享受她
I don't know. Maybe he didn't plan on taking her.
他用他的方式 把她拖到这条隧♥道♥
I mean, he drags her down to this tunnel, has his way...
之后再继续他的狂欢
Figures he can keep the party going.
至少有一点好消息
Well, at least there's an upside--
受害人还活着
probably still alive.
给你们的
Here you go.
正需要
This is just what I needed.
谢谢
Thank you.
我妈妈说有个女孩失踪
My mom says there's a girl missing.
我希望你早日找到她
I hope you find her soon.
我们会的
Hey, we will.
好吗
Okay?
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好的 宝贝...
Okay, sweetie...
但我要说的是
Yeah, but what I'm saying is,
也许是时候提出申诉了
is, maybe it's time to file a complaint.
-检举局长吗 -是的
- Against the commander? - Yes.
看起来你更像一个女警官
You know how it looks like for a female officer
大叫性骚扰吗
to scream sexual harassment?
我估计永远都不会升职了
I'd be the last in line for every promotion,
而且我也没什么可以证明的
plus I've got nothing to prove.
只是我和他的证词相左
It's just my word against his.
我和普拉特会证明福格尔在跟踪你的
Me and Platt--we would back that Fogel's stalking you.
好吧 金
Okay, look, Kim.
谢谢你这么关心我
I appreciate you looking out for me,
但是我不想再生事端了
but I don't want any more drama.
我只是想继续做一个警♥察♥
I just want to be a cop again.
发生了什么
What the hell?
你们谁扔的石头
Which one of you threw that?
警♥察♥来了
Here come the police.
他们要开枪了
They about to shoot somebody.
这是电击枪 退后
These are tasers. Back off.
所以这是禁止向别人射击的
Oh, so the new and improved police
新一代警♥察♥吗
ain't allowed to shoot nobody?
我在问你们问题
I asked you a question.
谁扔的石头
Which one of you threw that?
我们理解
Look, we get it, okay?
你们不喜欢我们在这里
You have a problem with us being here.
但是只要有人告诉我们莎拉·墨菲在哪里
But as soon as somebody tells us where Sarah Murphy is,
我们就会走的
we'll be on our way.
大家 她是对的
Hey, y'all, she right.
休想让我们告发他
Screw your stop snitchin'.
我还要吃饭呢
I got to eat.
我们都要生存
We all got to eat.
我叫贝贝
Hey, I'm Bebe.
你们来我家坐坐
Y'all come on through to my place.
我提供一项服务
I provide a service,
在酒吧关闭后以2美元的的价格卖♥♥酒
selling drinks for $2 for when the bars close.
但是自从你们这些警♥察♥在周围转悠
But with all you cops being around here,
就没生意做了
business has dried up.
免费的橘汁伏特加鸡尾酒
Screwdrivers, on the house.
谢谢 但是我们值班时不允许喝酒
Oh, thank you, but we're not allowed to drink on duty.
这里有冰块
There's ice in there.
是的
So there is.
今早你跟警♥察♥说你看到了事情的发生
So this morning, you told the officer you saw something?
是的 今天很热 我一直在窗户下面
Yeah, it's been so hot, I've been sleeping
吹着风扇睡觉
under the window with the fan blowing.
昨晚我被尖叫声惊醒
Last night, I get woke by this scream.
我探头向下看到街道上
Look out, look down the block--
这个女孩被拉出车外
see this girl get pulled from a car.
你看到是谁在拉女孩吗
You see who were pulling her out?
-看到了 -他长什么样
- Yeah. - What'd he look like?
-他很高 -黑人吗
- He was tall. - Black?
是的 黑人
Black, yeah.
我看的不是很仔细
I ain't get a good look at much else.
这周围大多数的街灯都被打碎了
Most of the streetlights around here are busted out.
说说另一个人 那个白人
Tell him about the other guy-- the white guy.
我以为他是警♥察♥
Thought he was police.
他在停在那边的一辆车里
He was in one of them undercover cars,
秘密地用便携录像机录像
parked right over there, filming it on one of them camcorders.
一个白人在录像
A white guy was filming?
以为是缉毒队的人
Thought he was Narcotics.
有的时候他们的人会在附近
You know, sometimes they come around here,
拍摄贩卖♥♥毒品的视频
and they film the corner boys selling dope.
但是他在女孩尖叫时什么都没讲
But he ain't say nothing when that girl was screaming,
我想他应该是记者
so I thought he was one of them reporters.
博比·特伦特
Bobby Trent.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
搞什么
Hey, what the hell?
你们有搜查证吗
Hey, you got a warrant?
视频在哪
Where's the video?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-我在说什么 -是的
- What am I talking about? - Yeah.
你看到了吗
Hey! You seeing this?
警♥察♥暴♥力♥
Police brutality!
我什么都没看到
I don't see nothing.
-视频在哪里 -好吧
- Where's the video? - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我没有拍视频 好吗
I didn't shoot the video, okay?
我的一个手下干的 他是新手
One of my stringers did. He's a new guy.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表