26街和凯尔街巡逻的
the foot beat at 26th and Cal.
没错
Correct.
那可是最差的活
Which is the worst job in the city.
你想说什么 警官
Where is this going, Officer?
我想知道她做了什么事才会被调到那里
I just want to know what she did to get stuck there.
她只是一时倒霉还是怎么着
She a dog-ass cop or what?
因为最近这里发生了这么多事
Because with everything that's going on around here,
我需要一个能信得过的人
I need somebody that I can trust.
听着 是这样的
Okay, look, this is the deal.
但是你不许告诉别人
But you got to keep it under your hat, okay?
当然了
Oh, of course.
她来了 朱莉·泰伊
And there she is. Julie Tay?
这是你的新搭档 金·伯吉斯
Meet your new partner, Kim Burgess.
-很高兴见到你 金 -我也是
- Hi, nice to meet you, Kim. - Oh, yeah.
久闻你的大名
I've heard a lot of good things about you.
我也是 我只是
You too. I'm just, uh, wow.
很高兴能跟你搭档
I'm really looking forward to working with you.
-我也是 -拿着
- Me too. - Hey.
注意安全 好吗
Stay alive out there. Okay?
《在天堂遇到的五个人》
"The Five People You Meet in Heaven."
他给这段划了线
He's got this underlined:
"我们只会在
"The only time we waste
自怨自艾孤身一人上浪费时间"
is the time we spend thinking we're alone."
这是我女儿 艾莉
This is my daughter, Ally.
我们对你哥哥的死很遗憾
We're very sorry about your brother.
艾莉 你有什么想告诉我们的吗
Ally, is there anything that you could tell us
或许能帮我们查清楚他生前都在做什么
that might help anything that he may have been into?
没有
Nope.
你知道他有没有和警方
Do you know if he was working with the police
或其他执法部门合作吗
or any other law enforcement?
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我们认为他可能佩戴了警方使用的
Well, we think that he may have been wearing a wire
窃听装置
that the police use.
芝加哥警局真是腐♥败♥不堪 难以置信
CPD is so crooked, it's unbelievable.
艾莉
Ally.
你为什么要问我们这些东西
I mean, why are you asking us this stuff?
你们自己不知道吗
Shouldn't you know?
-她... -不用解释
- She, um-- - No need to explain.
完全可以理解 她说得很有道理
Totally understandable, and she makes a good point.
如果我们还要回来问问题
Now if we have to come back and ask any more questions,
我们会自己先了解情况的
we'll make sure we have all our ducks in a row first.
我听说21局马上就要配摄像头了
So I hear 21st is getting body cams soon.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
他们正在逐个街区进行更新
They're starting to roll them out through the districts.
我觉得这是个好主意
I personally think it's a good idea,
因为这样也能让我们得到很好地保护
'cause, you know, it protects us as much as the public.
你是哪儿调过来的
So where you coming from?
26街和凯尔街的巡逻队
Foot beat. 26th and Cal.
-法♥院♥那儿 -是的
- The courthouse? - Yeah.
芝加哥没有比这更糟糕的工作了吧
Isn't that the worst job in the city?
给去法♥院♥作证的警♥察♥开罚单
Writing parking tickets to cops that are just there to testify?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
那工作真的 糟透了
It sucked--completely.
那你怎么调到那里的呢
Yeah, so how did you end up there?
说实在的
Basically--
21辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队
Units in 21 and units on the citywide.
西博兴街115号♥有人求救
We have a person calling for help at 115 West Pershing.
调度中心 等我们到场
Dispatch, hold us down on that call.
我们还有两个街区
We're two blocks out.
就在那边 我也不知道具体♥位♥置
Down there! I don't know where!
-那边怎么了 -有人尖叫
- What's down there? - Screaming!
我听到了一个女人的尖叫声
I heard a woman screaming!
好的 你站在这里别动
All right, you stay right there.
泰伊 黑色越野车
Tay, black SUV!
-救命 -芝加哥警♥察♥ 开门
- Help! - Chicago PD--open up!
有枪
Gun!
下车
Get out of the car!
放下武器
Put your weapon down!
停车
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
泰伊
Tay!
泰伊 你还好吗
Tay, are you okay?
你还好吗
Hey, hey, hey, are you okay?
我很好 我们快追
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Let's go.
2113小队 我们在路上
2113 Squad. We're mobile.
车辆在鲁特西区300号♥ 正向西行驶
Vehicle just spotted westbound 300 west block of Root.
我们正在追踪 向南走了
We're in pursuit, turning south.
黑色越野车 没有车牌
Black SUV, no plates.
疑犯身上有枪 就在那里
Suspect is armed. Right there!
她在那里 就在那里
There she is! Right there.
女士 别动 别动
Ma'am, don't move. Don't move.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
伤害你的那个男人是谁
Who was that man who was hurting you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我用优步叫车 他开车来了
I called an Uber, and he pulled up
他说我叫的那辆车有别的事
and said the car that I called got put on another job.
你叫什么
Hey, hey. What's your name?
-告诉我你叫什么 -凯特
- Tell me your name. - Kate.
-凯特 -他把我从车里扔了出来
- Kate. - He threw me out of the car.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
谢谢你们救了我
Thank you for saving me.
没事的
It's okay.
有患者
Got incoming.
没事的 宝贝 有我们在
It's all right, sweetie, we got you.
我们来了 别怕
We got you. It's okay.
我们会陪着你的 好吗
We're staying right here with you, okay?
去创伤2室
We're going to Trauma 2.
伯吉斯 这是怎么了
All right, Burgess, what happened?
凯特·陈 被反复殴打 掐住脖子
Kate Chen, hit repeatedly, choked out,
她印象中自己两次失去意识
lost consciousness twice-- that she remembers
还遭到性侵
and sexually assaulted.
好的 交给我们吧
All right, we got this.
她叫的那个优步司机没有别的事
Her Uber driver wasn't pulled off to another job.
疑犯大概是看到她在等车
Offender probably saw her waiting for a ride
然后就把她骗上了车
and just bluffed her into his car.
你知道吗 越野车上的临时牌照
You know, the temporary tags on the SUV--
那不是伊利诺伊州的拍照
they weren't Illinois tags.
那是黄色的标牌
Those were yellow placards,
一般是安在后保险杠上的
and they usually go on the rear bumper,
也就是说那辆车是在州外购买♥♥的
which means the car was purchased out of state
或者是在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
or at an auction.
-没错 -这也许可以查下去
- Right. - Maybe something to go on.
-泰伊 -怎么了
- Tay. - Yeah.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事 多谢
Yeah, thanks.
2113小队
2113 Squad...
一切还好吧
How's everything going?
很好
Good.
不管什么 你都可以跟我说的
You can talk to me about anything.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay...
死者身上戴的监听设备有发现吗
where we at with the wire this DOA was wearing?
技术部证实那是芝加哥警署的设备
Tech lab confirmed that it is CPD-issued.
没人承认自己在和
And no one's stepped forward to say
这个孩子打交道吗
they're working with this kid?
没有 还没人
No, no one yet.
我要一份关于死者妹妹艾莉的详细报告
I want a full work-up on the DOA's sister, Ally.
在她家的时候她绝对是想到了什么
Something was up with her at the house.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表