I was walking back to the storage room
看到一个人走进来
and I saw this guy walk in,
接近了柜台后的尼克
Approach Nick at the counter.
我没看清他
I barely got a look at him.
但我能确定是个白人
But I could tell that he was white.
5秒钟后 差不多是这么久后
And five seconds later--or what felt like five seconds anyway--
我听到了枪响 我就跑出来了
I heard the gunshot. I came running out.
除了尼克在那儿流血 一个人都没有
There was nobody here except Nick, bleeding.
所以当伍兹警探给我看瓦伦汀的照片时
So when Detective Woods showed me Valentine's photo,
我大吃一惊 因为他是黑人
I was surprised because he's black.
因为他怎么可能这么快就进了店
Because how could he have gotten into the store that quickly?
还有那白人呢
And what about the white guy?
伍兹警探说有时候就是会这样
Detective Woods said that happens sometimes
是因为创伤
on the heels of a trauma.
想法♥会♥欺骗你
The mind plays tricks on you.
-我尽快回来看你 -好的
- I'll see you soon. - Yeah.
米肯农先生
Mr. Mckinnon.
你最好有一个正当的理由把我关在这里
You better have a damn good reason for bringing me down here.
我知道的全告诉你们了
I already told you everything I know.
你遗漏了在乔乔的照片出现在网上之后
You left out the part where you went to Richie Dowd's house
第二天你去里奇·陶德家里的信息
the day after Jo Jo's pictures showed up online.
我希望以后我需要你们的帮助的时候
I wish you people would've worked this hard
-你们能这么给力 -不 兄弟
- when I needed your help. - No, man.
现在该你告诉我们为什么你要
Now's the part where we move on to you telling us
在里奇·陶德被杀的前一天
why you went to richie dowd's house
去他家里了
the day before he was murdered.
我想和那个年轻人聊聊天
I was looking to have a conversation with the young man.
还想揍他一顿吗
Wanted to hurt him a little bit?
当时没什么打算
Can't say I really had a plan.
你到的时候里奇在家吗
Was Richie home when you got there?
没有 我回家之后就没那么冲动了
No. I got back home, my blood stopped boiling,
仅此而已
and that was that.
米肯农先生 你有枪吗
Mr. Mckinnon, do you own a gun?
我没有
I don't.
所以里奇是被射杀的吗
So Richie was shot?
-我问问题呢 -别装了
- I'm asking. - Don't play with me.
你知道里奇死于枪杀
You know Richie got shot.
我每只手都做了三次腕隧♥道♥手术
I've had three surgeries on each hand for carpal tunnel.
我都握不紧牙刷
I can't squeeze a tube of toothpaste.
怎么可能可以扣动扳机呢
Does it look like I could pull a trigger?
我爸爸在这里吗
My dad's here?
-是的 -为什么
- That's right. - Why?
因为我们第一次找他的时候
Because he wasn't completely honest with us
他没有坦诚相待
the first time we spoke.
里奇不是他杀的
Well, he didn't kill Richie.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为里奇死的时候我们俩
Because we were watching "The voice" together
在一起看《好声音》
at the time richie was killed.
你能转告给审讯他的人吗
Can you tell that to whoever he's talking to?
你可以自己跟他们说
You can tell them yourself.
-爸爸 -宝贝
- Dad! - Sweetie.
没关系 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
请坐
Have a seat.
两位 我们知道有人在撒谎
Guys, we know somebody's lying to us.
我们不想再被牵着鼻子走了
And we're done being jerked around.
所以如果谁想说点什么
So whoever wants to step up to the plate,
就趁现在吧
I suggest you do so now.
是我 我杀了里奇
It was me. I killed Richie.
好的
Okay.
好 我们会找州检察官办公室的人
Okay. We'll call down to the state's attorney's office,
来为你摄制认罪录像
have you do a videotaped confession.
不 不是他做的
No, no, he didn't do it.
宝贝 什么都别说了
Sweetheart. Don't say another word.
不 也不是我做的
No, I didn't do it either.
但是我知道是谁做的
But I know who did.
我什么都不想说 因为自从孩提时起
I didn't wanna say anything because we were best friends
我们就是最好的朋友
since we were kids and this whole thing
-而且整个事情都是因我而起 -慢慢说
- is because of me. - Okay. Slow down.
-你指的是谁 -我的朋友艾瑞克
- Who's we? - My friend Eric.
他说过他要告诉里奇停止发布照片
He said he was gonna tell Richie to stop with the photos.
然后他回来的时候脸色很难看
Then he came back with this look.
好像出了什么事
Like something went wrong.
所以你是说艾瑞克去找里奇对质
So you're saying that Eric went and Confronted richie
-并且杀了他 -我不在场
- and killed him. - I mean, I wasn't there.
我没有问艾瑞克这个问题
So I didn't ask Eric that question.
但是我觉得
But I mean,
我有一种感觉事情就是这样
I have a feeling that's what happened.
好的 乔乔 我需要他的姓
Okay. Jo Jo, I need a last name.
卢戈队长打来两次了
Chief Lugo called twice.
-进展如何 -还没有确凿的证据
- What do we go? - Nothing iron clad yet,
但是乔乔给了我们需要调查的人的名字
but Jo Jo gave us the name of a boy we want to talk to.
艾瑞克·沙丽斯 两周前18岁
Eric Scalise. Turned 18 two weeks ago.
没有前科
No priors.
他爸爸是马克·沙丽斯吗
His father Mark Scalise?
-是的 -是的
- Correct. - Yeah.
马克·沙丽斯是曾帮助
Mark scalise was Woods' CI
伍兹抓捕瓦伦汀时的线人
who helped put away Valentine.
沙丽斯杀死了鲁法洛
Scalise killed Ruffalo.
然后他留下了凶器
And then he kept the murder weapon.
十七年之后 他的儿子用它
Seventeen years later, his son uses it
杀死了里奇·陶德
to kill Richie Dowd.
艾瑞克·沙丽斯或者知道他爸爸把枪藏在哪里
Eric Scalise either knew where his dad kept the gun
或者枪是他爸爸给他的
or it was given to him.
他扣动扳机之后非常惊慌就把凶器扔了
He panics after he pulls the trigger and he tosses it.
我们需要在这个孩子死前
We need to get this kid off the street
先把他找到
before he winds up dead.
那笔悬赏还在呢
That bounty's still out.
好的 通知助理检察官 去拿搜查令
All right, notify the ASA. Get a search warrant.
-秘密进行 -好的
- Hey, and keep it under wraps. - Yeah.
艾瑞克目前身在何处
Okay. Where does Eric hang his hat?
南拉斐特大街4032号♥ 也是他长大的地方
4032 South Lafayette street. Same place he grew up.
老大 他爸爸还住在那里
Hey, boss, his father still lives there.
-什么事 -芝加哥警署
- Yes? - Chicago PD,
-我来找艾瑞克 -他不在
- I'm looking for Eric. - He's not here.
-怎么了 -卡罗尔 发生了什么
- What's this about? Carol, what's going on?
马克 好久不见
Hey, Mark, it's been a while.
-我认识你吗 -他找艾瑞克
- Do I know you? - Well, he's looking for Eric.
实际上我也找你
Actually, I'm looking for you, too.
-为什么 -你不能这么做
- For what? - Hey, look, you can't do this!
你也想被铐起来吗
Yeah, you wanna get locked up, too?
检查完了 警长 没有发现艾瑞克
It's clear. No Eric, sarge.
好的 走
Okay, come on.
芝加哥警署
马克·沙丽斯
马克·沙丽斯 见到你感觉真奇怪
Mark scalise. Man, it is odd seeing you.
这是我印象中的你
I mean, this is how I remember you.
十七年前
Seventeen years ago.
一个懦弱的毒瘾告密者
A spineless, drug addicted snitch.
我们关系还是很紧密
Still, there was a kinship there.
我们都为伍兹工作
I mean, we both worked for Woods.
他一句话我们就赴汤蹈火
He'd snap, we jumped.
我的生活彻底改变了
I turned my life around.
我的也是
Yeah, so did I.
你知道还有谁这些天换了个人吗
You know who else looks different these days?
特伦斯·瓦伦汀
Terrance valentine.
那个因为你的罪行进监狱的人
The man you put in prison for a crime you did.
不是的
Wrong.
那把枪
The gun...
那把你留了那么多年的枪
The one you kept all these years...
昨晚你儿子用它杀了人
Your son used it to murder somebody last night.
证物
马克 接下来我们这样
So here's what we're gonna do, Mark.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表