收到 我们继续跟着
Yeah, we're on it.
那儿 那儿 过去
There, there, there, go!
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
疑犯在丹·瑞安林区弃车逃跑
We found the truck abandoned at Dan Ryan Wood.
疑犯步行 我们正在追踪
Suspect fled on foot, we are in pursuit.
收到
Copy that.
趴下 我让你趴下
Stay down! I said stay down!
她弄折了我的胳膊
She broke my arm!
那我就弄折另一只
I'll break the other one.
我估计永远不会有人信我说的话
I figured nobody would believe my story in a million years.
所以我肢解了尸体
So I got rid of the body piece by piece.
而你把头和手
And you just-- you kept the head
作为战利品保存
and the hands as souvenirs.
因为指纹和牙齿
Fingerprints and teeth.
他们可以用这些查明身份
It's the parts they can trace you with.
这是有正当理由的
It was--it was justified.
你们只能指控我非法处理尸体
All you can get me for is ?unlawful disposal of body parts,
但我和那女孩的死毫无关系
but I-I had nothing to do with that girl.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你这些冲动
I think--I think you've had these urges
压抑很久了
for a long, long time.
你一直在抗拒它们
And you've resisted them.
但你室友的事发生后
But when this thing with your roommate went down,
你变了
something shifted for you.
我说过了 是那两个黑人孩子干的
I told you, it was those two black kids.
好
Okay.
我做警♥察♥
I've been a cop,
多了很多年了
well, a lot of years.
有一件事我特别恨
There's one thing I hate.
就是别人把什么事都怪黑人孩子的时候
I mean, I hate it when people blame the black kid.
我最清楚不过了
I get it all the time.
我告诉你
I'll tell you something.
你要相信我 我跟你说
Please believe me when I tell you that...
今天绝对不会发生那种事
it's not gonna happen today.
因为你要告诉我
'Cause you're gonna tell me
事情的真♥相♥
the truth about what really happened.
我需要看医生
I need medical attention.
别看我
Don't look at me.
是肩膀对吗 这样
It's your shoulder, right? Like this?
你揭开了这座城市的一处旧伤
You opened an old wound in this city.
有教堂被烧了
Church got burned.
所以你要坦白交代
So you're gonna come off your story,
此时此刻就告诉我
and you're gonna tell me what happened...
到底发生了什么
in this room, today, right now.
你
You...
你说的对
you're right.
我
I...
我自从出生
I've had these...
就一直...一直有那种感觉
I've had these feelings since I was born.
我挣扎过 祈祷过
I've struggled and I've prayed.
我有个五秒规则
I had a five-second rule.
五秒规则
Five-second rule.
我看到女人时 会...
Whenever I saw a woman, I would...
开始感觉...
start feeling...
那样...
that way and...
五秒后我会强迫自己不去再看
I forced myself to look away after five seconds.
但昨天我在公园看到她时...
But when--when I saw her in the park yesterday...
这有什么意义
What was the point?
反正你们也会因为
You guys were just gonna
格里森被杀案逮捕我
arrest me for Gleason, eventually.
我为什么要否认
Why deny myself?
你知道吗
And you know something?
那就是我期待的
It was everything I could have hoped for...
甚至更多
and more.
迈尔斯
Miles,
杰伦 你们可以走了
Jaylen, you're free to go.
我们能就这么走吗
So, we just get to walk out?
就这么走
Just--just like that?
就这么走
Just like that.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
等一下 等一下
Hey, hold on, hold on.
你们抓住那个在公园杀害那位女士的人了吗
Did y'all catch the guy ?who killed the lady in the park?
抓住了
We did.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
-比尔 再见 -再见
- Bill. - Hank.
-进来 -你找我吗
- Come on in. - You wanted to talk to me?
是
Yeah.
我在南边酒吧也有认识的人
I also know people in South Wash.
我知道你跟小道吉谈过
I know you talked to Little Dougie.
是 我找他问过话
Yeah. Yeah, I questioned him.
他给了我们我们需要的信息
He gave us the information we needed.
那俩孩子跟帮派没有关系
The kids had no gang affiliation.
没什么别的可查的了 所以...
There was nothing else to chase, so...
你为什么说谎
Why'd you lie about it?
多亏了道吉给我的情报 我把十几个坏人
I put a dozen bad guys in jail thanks to the intel
抓进了监狱
that Dougie gave me.
我只是不想让他受到牵连
I just want to leave his name out of it.
肯尼 我让你来是有原因的
Look, Kenny, I brought you here for a reason,
目前为止你也一直做得很好
and you're doing great so far.
我本来还以为你会有不适应
I even expected a little turbulence.
但如果你再有事瞒着我
But if you ever withhold information from me again,
我会马上把你踢走
I will bounce your ass right out of here.
晚安 埃尔
Night, Al.
怎么了
What?
谢了 搭档
Thanks, partner.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
大家先别走
So before anyone leaves,
我们要捐款帮忙重建教堂
we're taking donations to help rebuild the church.
好 需要多少
Okay, how much we need?
大概五千 还只是材料费
About 5 grand. That's just materials.
要做的还有很多
Got a long way to go.
所以多捐点 这是为了教堂
Yeah, so dig deep. It's for the church.
一个人的垃圾就是另一个人的宝
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
奥林斯基警探 我就知道你会来
Detective Olinsky, I was hoping to see you.
很棒吧
Amazing, isn't it?
有时候需要有危机让人团结起来
Sometimes it takes a crisis to bring people together.
帮我们旧伤愈合
Help us to heal.
我只是来送啤酒的
I'm just dropping off the beer.
但是你们都明白我的意思吧
But y'all feel what I'm saying, right?
我知道 但是你们不会那样看我
I understand, but listen, you don't gotta look at me like that.
我以前也躲过警♥察♥
I've run from cops before.
没什么 我上周还躲过
It's okay. I just did it last week.
当时我在便利店 我在
I was at the 7-Eleven, and I was, you know,
给家里买♥♥东西
buying stuff for the house.
黑人都是在那里买♥♥日用品的
Naturally, that's where black people get our groceries.
我听到巡逻车停车的声音了
I hear the squad car pull up, I heard it pull up.
我就慌了
I get terrified.
我做的第一件事就是跑出门
First thing I do is run right out the door
跑到了街上
and I'm down the street.
我大概用了30秒
Took me about, you know,
才反应过来 我想到
30 seconds before I hit myself and said,
我跑个什么劲 我可是警♥察♥
"Why the hell am I running? I'm the damn police."
我又没干坏事
"Hell, I didn't do nothing."
但有一天
Man, but one day--
有一天就不会是那样了
one day it ain't gonna be like that.
对我们任何人都是
For any of us.
我只希望我能看到那一天的到来
I just hope I'm around to see it.
好
Yeah!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表