不是吧 你还在担心狗
Seriously still worried about the dog?
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们还在帮你找狗 马文
We're still looking for your dog, Marvin.
朱皮特带走了我的狗 然后再也没回来
J-Jupiter took my-my-my dog. He n-never came back.
朱皮特是你的朋友吗
Jupiter's your friend?
朱皮特进了一个房♥子
Jupiter went to a home.
你的狗叫什么
What's your dog's name?
罗茜 罗茜
Rosie. Rosie!
她是什么颜色的
What color is she?
红的 红的 红的
Red. Red. Red.
-好的 -红的
- Okay. - Red.
我们很快就会让你出来 马文
We're working on getting you outta here real soon, Marvin.
告诉我 联调局有柯特·弗雷明汉的什么信息
So, tell me: what do the Feds have on Curt Framingham?
四个月前我们把福雷斯特和弗雷明汉
We made the connection between Forrester and Framingham
联♥系♥了起来
four months ago.
那你们为什么不抓他
So, why didn't you pick him up?
你知道陆军协会的人
You know the AUSA's office.
他们要99%确定那人会逃走
They want a 99% chance the guy's going away
我们才能抓他
before we grab him.
我们正在和公♥司♥讨论最后的文书工作
We were finalizing the paperwork with the company.
他私吞了多少钱
Now how much had he skimmed?
个人账户超过三十万美元
Over 300 grand into personal accounts.
但是公♥司♥认为损失超过三百万
But the company was looking at over 3 million in losses.
有可能是他的一位投资人发现了端倪
Could one of his investors have figured it out
然后下了杀手吗
and killed him?
不太可能
Unlikely.
麦德龙黄金公♥司♥不会让客户检查他们的账户的
Metro Gold covered their accounts before any client looked twice.
这是他的客户名单
List of his clients.
你听说过他曾用过比尔·约翰斯或者
You ever hear about him using the name Bill Johns
威廉·约翰斯这些名字吗
for anything--William Johns?
弹道结果找到了匹配
Ballistics got a match.
洛葛仙妮·卡布瑞拉注册的点22口径枪♥支♥
Gun's a .22 registered to Roxanne Cabrera.
洛葛仙妮·卡布瑞拉在名单上吗
Roxanne Cabrera on your list?
没有
Nah.
我们查到了地址
We've got an address.
-派雷克斯顿和阿特沃特去 -好的
- All right, Rixton and Atwater. - Yeah.
抱歉 昨晚车祸我伤了脚踝
Sorry. I broke my ankle in a car accident last night.
那时我在医院
I was in the hospital.
非常遗憾
Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear that.
你什么时候回家的
When did you get home?
一个小时前 怎么了
An hour ago. What is this about?
卡布瑞拉女士 请问你是不是拥有一件武器
Ms. Cabrera, you wouldn't happen to own a weapon, would you?
我有一把注册了的枪
I have a gun. It's registered.
上次用枪是什么时候
Okay. When's the last time you used it?
两周前 我和一些朋友去射击了
Two weeks ago. I went shooting with some friends.
-谁的衣服 -我弟弟的
- Whose gear? - My brother's.
事故发生的时候已经很晚了
The accident happened late last night.
他来喂猫
He came to feed the cat.
好 你弟弟叫什么
Okay. What's your brother's name?
拉斐尔 但...
Rafael, but--
同一个姓吗
Same last name?
是的 不管怎样
Yes. Whatever this is--
今早有人用你的武器进行射击
Your weapon was used in a shooting this morning.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我的枪被我锁在我卧室的保险柜里
I keep my gun locked in a safe in the bedroom.
-是在这边吗 -是的
- Bedroom's that way? - Yeah.
我亲自放在里面的
I--I put it there myself.
女士 请退后
Okay. Step back, ma'am.
叫法医来提取指纹
Uh, let's call Forensics for prints, bro.
等一下
Something else first.
你的弟弟拉斐尔惹了什么麻烦吗
Your brother, Rafael-- has he been in trouble?
他从弗罗里达搬来之后还没有
Not since he moved here from Florida.
自称黑帮成员 使用致命武器进行袭击
Assault with a deadly weapon, self-admitted gang member.
拉斐尔昨晚和我未婚夫在一起
Rafi was here last night with my fiancé.
你未婚夫叫什么
What's your fiancé's name?
比尔·约翰斯
Bill Johns.
完美
Perfect.
你认识比尔多久了
How long have you been seeing Bill?
六个月
Six months.
他告诉过你他的职业吗
He tell you what he did for a living?
金融行业
Finance.
他告诉过你他以前结过婚吗
He tell you he was married before?
还未离婚
Married still?
没有
No.
我们深爱着彼此
We love each other.
我们要一起搬新家
We're moving into a new house together.
你们提到他的时候为什么一直在用过去时
And why do you keep talking about him in the past tense?
大胆猜测一下
Take a wild guess.
他死了吗
He's dead?
他不叫比尔 他叫柯特·弗雷明汉
Bill wasn't even his name. He was Curt Framingham.
再之前叫柯特·福雷斯特
Before that, Curt Forrester.
他在郊区还有一个叫简的妻子
He's got a wife named Jane in the suburbs.
-不可能 -真的
- No. - Yes.
洛葛仙妮
Roxanne...
你怎么了
What happened?
杀害柯特·弗雷明汉的枪属于你
The gun that killed Curt Framingham belongs to you.
你的弟弟昨晚在你家
And your brother was in your house last night.
他能拿到枪
He had access.
拉斐尔都不知道密♥码♥
Rafi doesn't even know the combination.
密♥码♥71490 是你的生日
It's 7-14-90. It's your birthday.
你真以为他不知道吗
You don't think he could figure that out?
当你知道比尔或者柯特
Look. You found out Bill or Curt
管他是谁 这个人结婚了的时候你很愤怒
or whatever he called himself was married, you got angry.
-这是人之常情 -不
- Any woman would. - No!
你弟弟发现了 打算替你捍卫尊严
Okay, your brother found out, defended your honor.
好了 拉斐尔在哪
Okay, where's Rafael?
拉斐尔在哪
Where is Rafael?
洛葛仙妮
Roxanne,
你必须做一个称职的姐姐
you got to be a big sister right now.
如果我们展开搜捕抓到他 情况就严重得多
If we put out a manhunt, this is gonna go a whole lot worse.
告诉我们他在哪
Just tell us where he is.
在上课
In class,
在芝加哥城市学院
at Chicago City College.
他一直都拿全A
He's getting straight As.
非常刻苦
He's working so hard.
你们审讯他的时候我也想在场
I want to be there when you talk to him.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
Okay.
简·弗雷明汉在楼下
There's a Jane Framingham downstairs.
她想见你
She asked to see you.
我刚才一直在想
I just keep running it over in my head.
遇见我的白马王子 坠入爱河
Meeting Prince Charming, falling in love.
一个只爱我的心 不爱我的钱的人
Guy who has money, doesn't want mine.
那栋红色门的房♥子
The house thing with the red door--
是给另一个女人的对吗
that was for another woman, wasn't it?
弗雷明汉夫人...
Mrs. Framingham--
她更年轻吗 还是更漂亮
Is she pretty? Younger?
又年轻又漂亮
Both.
是她杀了他吗
Did she kill him?
善恶到头终有报 不是不报时候未到
I mean, just--maybe there's some justice in this world.
抱歉 抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just--
我一直在想如果我不是这么蠢就好了
I keep thinking maybe if I wasn't so stupid--
告诉我你们查到了什么
Just tell me what you know.
你知道你的丈夫在遇见你之前
Do you know that your husband had another name
还有另一个名字吗
before he met you?
福雷斯特
Forrester.
怎么可能
You're kidding me.
你该开始新生活了
You should start moving on.
我得上楼去了
I've got to get back upstairs.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表