Tyson's discount dresses.
就在凶案发生的同一天 同一小时
The same date and time that the murder happened.
几乎在同一分钟了
Almost to the minute.
就印在最上边
It's printed there, at the top.
原件哪去了
What happened to the original?
我给另外一个警探了 伍兹警探
I gave it to the other detective, Woods.
没有任何回音
Never heard back.
去年我跟警♥察♥要文件
And then when I requested the file from the police last year,
他们说不见了
they said it was gone.
这个 这也证明不了
This--this doesn't prove
是你♥爸♥爸去买♥♥的
your dad's the one who made the purchase.
你明白吗
You understand that, right?
我妈妈生我时难产死了 博伊特警长
My mom passed giving birth to me, Sergeant Voight.
除了我爸爸没有人
There wasn't anybody but my dad
会帮我买♥♥第一次圣餐的礼服
to buy a dress for my First Communion.
谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
如果你不准备坚持到底
Please don't open this up
请不要揭开这个伤疤
unless you're gonna follow through with it.
我觉得我承受不了又一次希望落空了
I don't think I can deal with another false hope.
好 我在民防处找关系
Alright, my connect at OCD
辨认了里奇·陶德手♥机♥里的女孩
ID'd the girl from Richie Dowd's phone.
这是乔乔·米肯农 她在肯尼迪公园东区
This is Jo Jo Mckinnon. She goes to Kennedy Park East.
十八岁 没有犯罪历史 父母离异
She's 18, no criminal history, parents are divorced.
她爸爸拿到了主要监护权
Her dad has primary custody.
他叫雷蒙德·米肯农
His name's Raymond Mckinnon.
住在北萨贝4044号♥
He lives at 4044 North Saber.
好的 我们越早调查越好
All right, the sooner we move on this the better.
一个线人刚刚给我发短♥信♥
A CI just texted me.
弗兰克·陶德在街头悬赏
Apparently Frank Dowd's put out a reward on the street
收集杀他儿子凶手的信息
for information on his son's killer.
-多少钱 -一万五
- How much? - 15 grand.
各路人都出洞了
Guys are coming out of the woodwork.
好的 亚当 凯文 你们去看看
All right, Adam, Kev, you guys go see
-乔乔愿不愿意说 -是 长官
- if Jo Jo's willing to talk. - Yes, ma'am.
北萨贝4044号♥
4044 North Saber.
-雷蒙德·米肯农 -是的
- Hi, Raymond Mckinnon? - Yeah.
我是鲁塞克警官 这是阿特沃特警官
I'm Officer Ruzek, this is Office Atwater.
我们是芝警局的 乔乔在家吗
We're from CPD. Is Jo Jo in?
-什么事 -昨晚 一个叫
- Why? - A young man by the name of
里奇·陶德的年轻人被杀了
Richie Dowd was murdered last night.
我们认为你女儿认识他
We believe your daughter knows him.
昨晚她在家
She was home last night.
好吧 没事 我们只是...
Okay, well, that's fine. We're just--
我们还是想跟她聊聊
We'd still like to talk to her.
你们知道照片的事吗
Are you aware of the whole photo thing?
-是的 知道 -那个混♥蛋♥
- Yeah, we are. - Well, when that bastard
第一次把乔乔的照片放出去时
first started putting those photos of Jo Jo out there,
没有一个人管
no one gave a damn.
我们很抱歉
Yeah, well, we are very sorry about that.
因为备受屈辱
She had to drop out of high school
她不得不辍学
because of the humiliation.
她考虑过自杀
She was contemplating suicide.
直到现在我们还得每天面对这事
And we're still dealing with it every day.
本来这事可以阻止的
And it could have been stopped.
但因为他爸爸是个大牌律师
But because his dad's some big wig lawyer--
先生 这是一个凶杀案调查
Sir, this is a homicide investigation.
我知道
I heard you.
我为里奇·陶德被杀而可惜吗 不
And am I sorry Richie Dowd got killed? No.
我只关心他这个恶霸
Far as I'm concerned, he's a bully
最后罪有应得
who got what he deserved.
昨晚她在家 在她房♥间里
She was home last night. Up in her room.
你们想知道别的 去申请搜查令
You wanna know more? Get a warrant.
我查了伍兹所有的逮捕记录
So I ran all of Woods' arrest history,
包括他被列为
including any case where he was listed
编外警员的案子
as additional police personnel.
这是他参与的所有案子
This is every pinch he's ever been involved in.
谋杀案发生的两年前
So a couple years before the murder,
伍兹因为一件毫不相关的抢劫案抓了瓦伦汀
Woods locked up Valentine on an unrelated robbery.
瓦伦汀有一个空气♥枪♥ 所以最后判了缓刑
Valentine had a BB gun, so he gets off with probation.
你知道这事吗
Did you know any of this?
不知道
No.
汉克 你真的想跟丹尼·伍兹起冲突吗
Hank. Do you really wanna lock horns with Denny Woods?
我查了乔乔·米肯农的电♥话♥记录
All right, I ran Jo Jo Mckinnon's phone records.
谋杀案发那一周她给里奇·陶德
She made three calls to Richie Dowd
打过三个电♥话♥ 全都持续了十秒种
the week of the murder, all ten seconds in duration.
大概是说一句"去死吧"的时间
Yeah, about the time it takes to tell someone to go to hell.
是的 我还下载了她上个月的GPS数据
Yeah, I also dumped her GPS data for the last month,
想查查她跟里奇有没有重合的路线
just looking for any shared waypoints with Richie.
我们只找到一个她见过里奇的地点
The only breadcrumb we got is that she met with Richie
在他被杀前一天的22点
at 22:00 hours the day before he was killed.
当晚还是不能把她跟犯罪现场联♥系♥起来
You still can't put her at the crime scene night of.
乔乔不太离开家
Jo Jo doesn't leave the house much,
除了去一个私人辅♥导♥中心
except to go to a private tutoring center.
她最近的上课时间是昨天
She attended class as recently as yesterday.
这里是地址和她的课表
And I got the address and her schedule right here.
我们把这个给亚当和凯文
Let's get that to Adam and Kev.
好
All right.
-局长 -哪个警员负责
- Chief. - Who's the case officer
-里奇·陶德谋杀案 -我
- on the Richie Dowd murder? - I am.
区中♥央♥重案组要接手这个案子
Area Central Homicide's taking over the case.
什么
What?
这一开始就是情报组的案子
This has been iintelligence from the jump off.
犯罪现场是我们调查的
We worked the crime scene.
是的 弗兰克·陶德不想让你们查了
Yeah, well, Frank Dowd doesn't want you working it anymore.
显然 他跟我上头关系够硬
Apparently, he's got enough juice with the brass above me
有能力转移这个案子
to have it transferred out.
这个案子到了区中♥央♥重案组手上
Oh, this case goes over to Area Central Homicide,
庭审都没有 直接办葬礼
it won't be a trial, it'll be a funeral.
-你说什么 警探 -陶德有很多客户
- You're saying what, Detective? - Well, plenty of Dowd's clients
因为利益关系很是看重他
are into him so for some big cake.
不止一个人想要在街头解决这事
And more than one will be willing to settle it on the street.
他们只需要一个名字
All they need is a name.
我们收到风说陶德在到处悬赏
We got word that Dowd's throwing money around.
好吧 我延迟文书交接到下班前
Okay. I'll delay the paperwork until end of shift.
但之后 区中♥央♥就接手
But then Area Central's taking it.
我只能做到这里
It's the best I can do.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在查你的案子
I'm looking into your case.
是吗 为了给我加更多
Yeah? So you can add some more charges
我没有犯下的罪名吗
for something else I didn't do.
出现了新线索
Listen, new information has come up.
是吗 什么
Yeah? What?
请
Please.
请坐
Please, sit down.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
在鲁法洛谋杀案之前
Did you have a beef with Detective Woods
你跟伍兹警探有过节吗
before the Ruffalo murder?
应该说他跟我有过节
Look, it's more like he had one with me.
-好的 -我够胆
- Okay. - Look, I had the balls.
我想跟他做对
I tried to make a beef against him
因为他在那一片针对我
for knocking me around in the district.
但没有结果 很惊讶吗
But that went nowhere. Big surprise?
但伍兹 后来又找上我
But Woods, yeah, he found me after.
他当面对我说他赢定了
And he told me to my face that he'd settle the score.
有人可以证明你说的这事吗
Is there anyone who can back that story up?
没有
Oh, no.
当然没有
Hell no.
你带别人过来
You bring somebody else in here.
我会跟他们说
Look, I'll talk to them,
但我绝对不会相信你这个骗子
but I ain't about to trust your lying ass.
我朋友因为122块前额中了一枪
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表