Hey. Any luck?
我把照片组拿给妮可看了
I showed Nicole the photo array.
她没认出古德温
She couldn't pick out Goldwin.
不过她什么面孔都不记得了
But she doesn't remember any faces.
我有发现
I got something here.
我把湖滨大道沿线的城铁站附近
So, I ran all the in-service calls
所有的报♥警♥电♥话♥过了一遍
around the Lake Street EL station.
凌晨3点22分有巡警接到电♥话♥说在枫叶区
Patrol responded to a distraught woman wandering
4300街区有一个神智错乱的女人在乱逛
the 4300 block of Maple at 3:22 in the morning, okay?
他们出警到现场 发现那个女人已经不见了
They showed up. She was already gone.
那一带多是废弃仓库
Um, it's mostly abandoned warehouses in the area.
监控探头几乎不能用了
Hardly any surveillance cameras,
但他们还是找到了一段监控录像
but they were able to pull POD footage.
那就是丹妮丝
Is that Denise?
就是她
That's her.
之后就没有她的影像了
There's no cameras after that.
门是开的
Gate's open.
杰
Jay?
法医对丹妮丝·米兰达的初步检验结果
All right, the ME came back with the preliminary exam
返回来了
on Denise Miranda.
和妮可不同 她没有被性侵的迹象
Unlike Nicole, no signs of sexual assault.
也没有防卫伤 不过和妮可相同的是
No defense wounds. But, like Nicole,
她的血液里也检出酒精和大量的K粉成分
alcohol found in her blood, and high levels of ketamine.
-她怎么死的 -体温过低
- How'd she die? - Hypothermia.
她被K粉药晕后 就冻死了
She got knocked out by the ketamine, and then she froze to death.
为了躲避性侵者
Hiding from the predators.
依我看这就是古德温的那一套
I'm telling you this has Goldwin written all over it.
我读了不少
I've been reading blogs
其他性侵受害女性的博文
written by other women who have been victimized,
她们都有同样的遭遇
and they all have the same story.
她们被带到住处 被下药
They get taken to apartments, drugged,
然后手♥机♥就消失了 然后在被性侵之后
their phones disappear, and after they're assaulted,
就被丢到地铁站附近了
they get dumped at subway stations.
我明白 但是犯罪实验室检查了古德温的车
I hear you, but the crime lab went through Goldwin's car.
很干净 而他昨晚的不在场证明也是真的
It's clean, and his alibi checks out for last night.
我不是说这次是他亲自下手
Right. I'm not saying he's personally responsible
性侵了她们
for this assault,
而是说他的课程培训出了一支性侵大军
but he's trained an army at these seminars of his.
不管是谁性侵了妮可 都用了古德温的手法
Whoever assaulted Nicole was following Goldwin's blueprint.
仔细检查古德温的组织
Put a microscope on Goldwin's organization.
列出所有参加过他课程的人的名单
Get a list of all the men who have attended his seminar.
伯吉斯 佐伊的父亲在楼下
Burgess, Zoe's father is downstairs.
-佐伊在哪 -我带到后面去了
- Where's Zoe? - I kept her in the back.
-谢谢你 特鲁迪 -你好啊 金
- Thanks, Trudy. - Hello, Kim.
我一听说就赶来了 这样的事真是太可怕了
I came as soon as I heard. It's just awful what happened--
你干什么
what the hell?
你居然雇人盯我姐姐的梢
You hired a private eye to spy on my sister?
你以为她和你一样在外面偷人吗
You think she's having affairs like you?
是她先开始闹的
She's the one who started this.
我想和解 但是她雇了律师
I wanted to mediate, but she hired a lawyer.
因为你就是一人♥渣♥
Because you are a scumbag.
你以为你姐姐就是圣女吗
You think your sister's a saint?
你看看昨晚她干了什么吧
Just look at what happened last night.
-昨晚 -对啊
- Last night? - Yeah.
居然在那种酒吧喝得烂醉
She's getting wasted in pickup bars.
一个母亲怎么能那么不检点
What kind of a mother puts herself in that position, huh?
滚
Get out.
行
Fine.
佐伊在哪 我要带她走
Where's Zoe? I'm taking her with me.
在佐伊的妈妈出院之前 她跟我住
Zoe stays with me until her mom gets out of the hospital.
但她不是你的女儿
But she's not your daughter.
我是她阿姨
She is my blood,
而且这一楼85名警♥察♥
and I've got 85 cops in this building
全都支持我
who have her back.
-这事没完 -是吗
- This isn't over. - Yeah?
你完了
It is for you.
我们看了"高效把妹"的在线论♥坛♥
So, we went through the Effective Pickup online forums.
里面都是些非常黑暗的肮脏勾当
Some really dark, nasty stuff on this thing.
我恨不能打字都戴个手套了
I should've been typing with rubber gloves on.
就是一帮匿名的闲汉在那里吹嘘
It's really just a bunch of anonymous guys bragging about
怎么骗得女人跟他们上♥床♥
they got women to have sex with them.
有不少可能都是夸口
So, a lot of this might be bluster,
但是也有这么一条帖子
but there is this one post:
骚男
"昨晚在饥渴老鸦酒吧呆到打烊
"At the Thirsty Raven at closing time last night.
"一屋子熟♥女♥快疯了 我拉上个喝醉的
"Cougars running wild. I pulled a drunk one,
"把她带到后面
"Dragged her back,
破了她菊花的处"
took her anal virginity."
听起来像是妮可的遭遇
Which sounds like what happened to Nicole.
什么时候发的
When was that posted?
今早 发帖人的马甲是"骚男"
This morning--the blogger's handle is "Manslut."
我们可以通过IP地址锁定他
We can locate him through his IP address.
申请加急搜查令 找到他
Get an expedited warrant. Let's find this guy.
哈里·克林斯曼
Harry Klinsman?
芝加哥警局的 要和你谈谈
Chicago PD. We need to talk.
-谈什么 -骚男
- About what? - Manslut,
昨晚你去哪了
and what you were doing last night.
抱歉 我这正忙着呢
I'm sorry. I'm in the middle of something,
要不你们留个名片吧 我联♥系♥你们
but if you leave your card, I'll get back to you.
非常抱歉 我刚才说...
Sorry about that. Yes. It's like I said--
你确定要这么个态度吗
Are you sure that's how you want to play this, man?
我上过法学院好吗 我知道我的权利
I went to law school, okay? I know my rights.
万分抱歉
A thousand apologies.
打扰一下 我是芝加哥警♥察♥
Um, excuse me. Chicago Police.
这里有人昨晚和骚男在一起吗
Was anybody here with Manslut last night?
有人和骚男在一起吗
Anybody? Manslut?
-骚男是谁 -是个
- Who's Manslut? - It's, um--
你们怎么叫 就像是他的另一个身份
what do you call it-- it's like his alter-ego.
-我一会打给你 -有人和骚男在一起吗
- I will give you a call back. - Anybody? Manslut?
好了 我们聊聊吧
All right, all right. Let's talk.
别这样
Just don't do that.
-你认识她们吗 -认识
- Do you know these women? - Yeah.
不知道名字 还没到那一步
Well, not their names. I didn't get that far.
到了哪一步呢
How far did you get?
邀请对方和咖啡这一步
"Can I buy you a drink?"
这就是你们花了500块学到的吗
That's all the game you got for 500 bucks?
我花得更多
I spent a lot more than that.
我还在研讨会上雇了两名指导老师
I hired two instructors for a field session.
-私人指导吗 -是的
- Personal coaching? - Yeah.
我的任务就是搞定她们
Yeah, my assignment was these women.
他们告诉我要克服这种抵抗
They told me I needed to push through the resistance,
但是我做不到
but I couldn't get there,
所以他们冲进来为我展示该怎么做
so they swooped in and showed me how it was done.
之后我就回家了
After that, I went home.
你在网上说自己夺走了某人肛♥交♥的第一次
You posted online that you took a woman's anal virginity.
这只是一个噱头罢了
That just gets the most points.
指导老师都叫什么
What are the instructors' names?
安德鲁和基思
Andrew and Keith.
他们今晚会在饥渴乌鸦
They'll be at the Thirsty Raven tonight.
基思·塔斯克和安德鲁·拉蒂默
Keith Tasker and Andrew Latimer.
我们从高效把妹的注册表里找到了他们的名字
We got their names off the Effective Pickup registry.
拉蒂默是一名咖啡师
Latimer is a barista,
塔斯克供职于科技创业公♥司♥
and Tasker works for a tech startup
并且租着一辆奥迪Q7
and leases an Audi Q7.
就像他的老大 雷克斯·古德温
Yeah, just like his hero, Rex Goldwin.
高效把妹这个组织
The Effective Pickup organization
只有四位正式员工
only has four official employees.
他们都不在其中
These guys are not among them.
但是他们承认这种所谓的"毕业生"
But they acknowledge that so-called "Graduates"
可以兼♥职♥指导其他人
take on side jobs mentoring other men.
感谢你的到来 安娜
Hey, thanks for coming, Ana.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表