妈妈呢
Where's Mommy?
她没和你一起睡吗
Hi. She didn't sleep with you?
没有
No.
好吧 妮可
Okay. Nicole?
我找过了 她不在这里
I already checked. She's not here.
我们会搞定的对吗
Well, we're just gonna have to figure this out, won't we?
去换衣服吧亲爱的 我送你去学校
Go get dressed, hon. I'll take you to school.
妮可 现在是早上七点
Nicole, it's 7:00 in the morning.
你在哪 我得去工作
Where are you? I need to get to work.
能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Can you call me?
这不像她
It's just not like her.
妮可不会夜不归宿
Nicole would never just not come home.
也许她碰到好事了
Maybe she got lucky.
就我那保守的姐姐
My conservative sister?
她嫁给那个狂妄自大的白♥痴♥十年了
She's been married to that pretentious idiot for ten years.
需要一点好事啊
She deserves a little luck.
好吧
Okay. Okay, fine.
那她为什么不接电♥话♥
Then why isn't she answering her calls?
直接就转到语♥音♥信箱了
It keeps going straight to voicemail.
金 夜不归宿的人电♥话♥肯定就没用了
Kim, when people go out all night, their phones die.
我也是这样
Happens to me all the time.
也就一次吧
Happened to me one time.
就一次
Just once.
来了吧
There you go.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell are you?
帮帮我 我有麻烦了
Help me. I'm in trouble.
妮可 怎么了 妮可
Nicole? What's the matter? Nicole?
-金... -妮可
- Kim-- - Nicole?
怎么了
What happened?
她说她有麻烦了 我不...
She said she was in trouble. I don't--
你好 我是妮可 请留言
Hey, it's Nicole. Please leave a message.
妮可 你在哪 给我回电♥话♥
Nicole, where are you? Call me.
怎么了 金
What's the matter, Kim?
老是转到语♥音♥信箱
It--it keeps going to voicemail.
谁
Who?
我姐姐 她昨晚和朋友出去
My sister. She went out with her girlfriends last night
到现在都没回来
and never came home.
她刚刚给我打了个电♥话♥说她有麻烦了
She just called. She said she was in trouble.
然后就断线了 现在又打不通了
The call cut out, and now she's not answering,
她听起来很害怕
and she sounds really scared.
我们定位她的电♥话♥ 带上人去找她
Well, let's ping her phone. Take somebody. Go look for her.
-我去 -谢谢
- I'll go. - Thanks.
走吧
Come on.
通话记录显示
Okay, the call logs show
她从湖滨大道打了三个电♥话♥
she made three calls from Lake Street,
两个打给911都没有通
two to 911 that were disconnected,
分别从两个通讯塔发的信♥号♥♥ 这个和这个
hitting off two different towers--there, there.
似乎她在行驶中的车里
Like she was in a moving car.
对 或者是地铁
Yeah. Or a train.
她今早给我打的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥很弱
Her call to me this morning-- it had the weakest signal.
信♥号♥♥弱可能是因为在地下车站
The weakest signal would be from inside of the station.
妮可
Nicole?
妮可 老天爷
Nicole! Oh, my God.
冷静 是我是我
Hey, no--hey, it's me. It's me. It's just me.
是我 你受伤了吗
It's just me. Are you hurt?
怎么回事 妮可 怎么回事
What happened? Nicole, what happened?
妮可
Nicole?
我被强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
好吧
Okay.
她失了很多血 叫救护车
She's losing a lot of blood. Call an ambulance.
没事 我在呢 我在 没事的
Okay, I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. It's okay.
我在这 好吗
I'm here, okay?
芝加哥警署 第四季第十九集
X光片显示她腹部有空气
The X-ray showed free air in her abdomen,
说明她的直肠穿孔了
which means her bowel was perforated.
所以她才这么疼
It's why she's in so much pain.
-强♥奸♥造成的 -生殖器检查
- From a rape? - We haven't gotten the results
结果还没出来 但据我看来
from the SART exam, but everything I've seen is
应该是严重性侵没错
consistent with a vicious assault.
-金 -我在我在
- Kim! - Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我知道 相信我 他们会照顾好你的
I know. Trust me. You're in really good hands.
他们会治好你的 好吗
They're gonna fix you up, okay?
-佐伊呢 -她在学校 她没事
- Where's Zoe? - She's at school, and she's fine.
-她知道吗 -不知道
- Does she know? - No. No.
妮可 你还记得发生了什么事吗
Nicole, can you remember anything that happened?
一点小细节都很有帮助
Even the smallest detail would help.
我记不得了
I can't remember.
抱歉 手术室在等了
I'm sorry. They're waiting in the OR.
我爱你
I love you.
伯吉斯姐姐的事什么情况
What do we know about Burgess' sister?
妮可·希尔芙
Yeah, uh, Nicole Silver.
现在在做手术
She's in surgery right now
受的伤看起来是
with injuries sustained from what appears to be
粗暴强♥奸♥造成的
a brutal rape.
她对袭击事件或者罪犯什么都想不起来
She has no recollection of the attack or who attacked her.
我们知道妮可昨晚和朋友出门
We do know that Nicole was out with girlfriends last night.
一起庆祝朋友的生日
They were celebrating a friend's birthday.
伯吉斯说她姐姐正在经历不愉快的离婚
Burgess said that her sister's going through a nasty divorce.
正在争取女儿的监护权
She's fighting for custody of her daughter.
-我们调查丈夫吗 -乔丹·希尔芙
- We look at the husband? - Jordan Silver.
现在正从匹兹堡飞过来
He's flying back from Pittsburgh right now.
妮可怎么样了
How's Nicole?
还在睡
She's still sedated.
医生说她被鸡♥奸♥了
The doctor said she was sodomized.
所以血才...
That's why the blood--
药物检测报告出来了 血液酒精浓度只有0.12
Uh, tox report came back. Her blood alcohol was .12,
不会造成她断片
which is not enough to make her black out,
但她体内有大剂量的氯♥胺♥酮♥
but she had enough ketamine in her system
足以麻醉一匹马
to knock out a horse.
好 搞清参加派对的那些女人的名单
All right, get the names of the women at the birthday party.
找到她们去的酒吧 我们走
Find the bars they hit. Let's go.
-警长 -怎么
- Sarge? - Yeah?
谢谢你重视这件事
Thank you for taking this on.
攻击你的家人就是攻击我们的家人
An attack on your family is an attack on our family.
你是那个厉害的妹妹
So, you're the kick-ass sister.
妮可昨晚一直在吹你有多厉害
Nicole was bragging about you last night.
是吗
Yeah?
这是我还记得的为数不多的事之一
It's one of the few things I remember.
我的脑袋今天像经历了一场二战似的
My head feels like a World War II documentary today.
找我什么事
What's this about?
昨晚很迟的时候
Well, Nicole was sexually assaulted
或者今天凌晨 妮可被性侵了
sometime late last night or early this morning.
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my God. What happened?
她记不得了
She doesn't remember.
贾思敏 你能告诉我们昨晚的经过吗
Jasmine, can you walk us through the evening, please?
我不知道怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
我们总共六个人 我们在水房♥吃了晚餐
Uh, there were six of us. We had dinner at the Pump Room.
是我的生日 我们喝了很多酒都很高兴
It was my birthday. Lots of wine, lots of laughs.
有男人吗
Did any men come around?
在酒吧有个奇怪的男人
You know, there was this one kind of creepy guy at the bar.
妮可说他给她抛媚眼了
Nicole swore he was giving her the eye.
你能描述一下他吗
Can you describe him?
白人 戴着帽子
White guy, wore a hat,
但他没过来
but he never came over.
然后呢
And then what?
我回家了 但她们都去了金克斯酒吧
I went home. But they all went to Jinx's.
我年纪大了受不了金克斯
I'm too old for Jinx's.
很遗憾 金
I'm so sorry, Kim.
妮可昨晚本来很开心的
Nicole was having such a good time.
谢谢 埃尔我们走
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表