那外面那些新闻车
Mm. And those news trucks,
都是上帝的协助吗
was that divine intervention?
我想芝加哥警署也许需要一些动力
I thought the CPD might need extra motivation
来表现一下自♥制♥力
to show restraint.
这就是我需要的所有动力
Here's all the motivation I need.
她叫佐伊·西姆斯
Her name was Zoey Sims.
其他的动力我也不需要 神父
I don't need any more motivation, Father.
已发生的事是很可怕
It's horrible what happened,
但我必须给那俩男孩无罪推定
but I have to give the boys the benefit of the doubt.
公开的
Publicly.
神父 身体附近发现的
Father, the prints came back
伏特加酒瓶上面的指纹查到了
from the bottle of vodka found near the body.
迈尔斯·文森特
Miles Vincent.
杰伦·海尼斯
Jaylen Hines.
教堂里的人就是他们吗
They the ones inside?
他们都是好孩子
They're good kids.
他们常常在教堂联赛里打篮球
They used to play basketball at the church league.
他们孤苦无依
And they drifted.
你生在这个社区
You get born into this neighborhood,
简直生不如死
it's the opposite of winning the lottery.
了解 你很关心他们
Understand. You're worried about the boys.
神父 但我担心如果不打开教堂大门
But, Father, I'm worried that this thing
这件事很快会变得
is gonna get real ugly real fast
越来越恶劣
if we don't open those doors.
我们第一次见面的时候 你还在反黑组
When we first met and you were in the gang unit
那时我手里抱着
and I was holding
一个还在流血的小男孩
that little boy's bleeding head in my hands,
肯尼恩·汤普森
Kenyon Thompson...
他那么害怕
he was so scared.
我们就眼睁睁地看着他死去了
And you and I watched the life go out of him.
我记得
I remember.
我们说过我们要改变这些事
We said we would change things,
但我们没有做到
and we haven't.
情况甚至更糟了
It's gotten worse.
我们冲在最前线 就那么看着
We're on the front lines, and we're just watching,
什么事都没有改变
and nothing is changing.
神父
Father,
我们忽视受害者这并不能改变任何事
we're not gonna change anything by ignoring the victims.
迈尔斯·文森特 16岁
Miles Vincent, 16 years old,
杰伦·海尼斯 15岁
and Jaylen Hines, 15 years old.
他们都在寄养家庭里
They're both in the foster care system,
而且是在同一家
and they're both in the same home.
他们以前一起惹过麻烦
These boys have a history of trouble together.
就在去年他们因偷窃车载音响被抓过
They got popped for stealing a car stereo just last year.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting around for?
等某个天使跟那个牧师聊几句吗
Some angel to whisper into the priest's ear?
放松
Relax.
你们知道谁是华盛顿公园的扛把子吗
Hey, you know who runs Wash Park?
-是加菲公园君主帮 -看看这些男孩
- Yeah, G-Park Lords. - All right, see if the boys
有没有加入帮派
were jumped into a gang.
如果我们要指控或逮捕他们
And if we have to start throwing charges or arrests,
那就得全力以赴
you go at them with both barrels.
我想给这俩男孩
All right, I want to start building
做一条时间线
a timeline on these boys.
去跟佐伊的同事 朋友谈谈
And let's talk to Zoey's coworkers, her friends.
确保不会漏掉线索
Let's make sure we haven't overlooked anything.
真是个悲剧 我...
Oh, this is a tragedy. I do--
我都不知道说什么好
I don't even know what to say.
这是佐伊的桌子
This is Zoey's desk.
曾是
Was.
佐伊在这做了多久了
How long did Zoey work for you?
四年 兢兢业业
Four years. She worked all hours,
非常忠诚
and she was loyal to a fault.
那她早上没来上班
Didn't it concern you then
你都没有什么怀疑吗
when she didn't show up this morning?
有些员工 我是允许
Well, I allow certain employees
他们有时候在家办公的
to work from home sometimes.
只要完成工作就好
So long as the work gets done,
而佐伊向来很勤勉
and Zoey's work always got done.
你认识他吗
You know him?
那是她男友 他们之间有点问题
That's her boyfriend. They were having...issues.
-她看起来很开心 -就像我说的
- She looks happy. - Well, like I said,
她特别忠诚
she was loyal to a fault.
-你好 我是罗拉·迈克尔 -这是我老婆
- Hi, I'm Lara Michaels. - This is my wife.
我是这家公♥司♥的总裁 我确定卡比告诉过你们
I'm the CEO of this company, and, as I'm sure Kirby told you,
佐伊是我们最珍视的员工之一
Zoey was one of our most cherished employees.
所以我们愿意尽力协助你们
So we want to help you in any way possible.
我们想看看她所有的工作邮件
We're gonna want access to all of her work emails
-还有通话记录 -没问题
- and call logs. - Whatever you need.
杀害了佐伊的人
Whoever killed Zoey...
-怎么了 兄弟 -TJ
- What's up, man? - Hey, T.J.
-你兄弟在吗 -在
- Your brother here? - Yeah.
道吉
Yo, Dougie.
怎么了 雷克斯
What up, Rix?
那个在公园遇害的女孩
That girl, the one that got killed in the park.
不是吧老兄 我会去杀一个慢跑的妞吗
Come on, man. I'm gonna kill some jogger lady?
那样这里气氛会更火热吗 那会坏我生意
Make it hotter around here? It's bad for business.
好吧 那两个
All right, those two guys
躲在教堂里的小子 迈尔斯和杰伦
hiding in the church, Miles and Jaylen,
他们是你的人吗
they part of your crew?
我看过他们在这里喝酒 但他们不是我的人
Man, I seen them shorties around, but they ain't with us.
兄弟 我跟你说的是实话
Look, man, I'm telling you straight.
好吧 帮我个忙
All right. Do me a favor.
如果你听到任何关于杀那个女孩凶手的消息
You hear anything about who killed that girl,
任何消息 告诉我
anything, I want to know.
我会帮你留意的
I'll keep my ears open.
好的
All right.
会有很多人关注这件事
Gonna be a lot of eyeballs on this thing.
如果我是你 我会关门大吉
If I were you, I'd close this store,
我会让小弟们低调点 直到这事过去
I'd pull your guys, lay low till this thing blows over.
兄弟 我欠你一个人情 雷克斯
Hey, man, I owe you one, Rix.
你欠我的可不止一个人情
You owe me a lot more than one.
别过线
Stay behind the line.
你们为什么要保护他们
Why are you protecting them?
如果你们不把他们揪出来 就让我们来
If you don't get them out of here, we will.
不要过线 否则会被逮捕
If you cross this line, you will be arrested.
否则会被逮捕
You will be arrested!
不要过线
You must stay behind the line.
我调查了佐伊的继父 艾迪·莱恩
So, I've been looking into Zoey's stepfather, Eddie Ryan.
这人在布法罗有两次家庭暴♥力♥的前科
This cat has two priors in Buffalo for domestic violence.
查查看他有没有今早的不在场证明
Let's see if he has an alibi for this morning.
你和加菲公园君主帮的头儿谈过了吗
Hey, you talk to that shot caller from G-Park Lords?
我去找了他 但是他不在城里
Yeah, I looked for him, but he skipped town.
但是消息称这些孩子是干净的
The word on the street is these boys are clean.
他们没有加入帮派
There's no gang affiliations.
我查到了一些东西 迈尔斯妈妈的个案卷宗
I got something. Open case file on Miles's mother,
阿琳·文森特
Arlene Vincent.
邮局职员 下班回家路上被害
Postal worker, murdered coming home from work.
没有抓到嫌疑人 注意这里
No arrests were made, and get this,
这事正好发生在一年前
it happened exactly one year ago.
你是说她是一年前的今天遇害的
You're saying she was murdered a year ago today?
-没错 -所以迈尔斯
- Yeah. - That's why Miles was getting
-会在公园酗酒 -警长
- drunk in the park. - Sergeant?
你可以和那两个孩子谈话 但有两个条件
You can speak with the boys on two conditions.
在教堂内谈 不许带枪
Inside the church, and no gun.
抱歉这里一团乱 我们正在进行
Excuse the mess. We're in the middle
冬衣捐赠
of the winter clothes drive.
迈尔斯 杰伦
Miles, Jaylen,
这位是博伊特警长
this is Sergeant Voight.
孩子们
Boys.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表