到处借钱 我妻子那不成器的弟弟
Looking to borrow money, my layabout brother-in-law
-让我真是没办法 -那我没这种问题
- beat you to it. - I'm good on that end.
那就好 你有什么事啊
Thank god. So what you got?
我就是有个事想跟你合计合计
I just wanna run something by you.
是这样 我们昨天晚上
Look, this gun we recovered
再查一个凶杀案时从现场找到一把枪
at a homicide we were working last night.
他们做了弹道检测
They ran ballistics.
似乎这把枪就是
Apparently the same weapon
当年鲁法洛凶案里的那把凶器
was used in the Ruffalo murder.
-那不可能 -我知道
- That's impossible. - Yeah, I know.
我也这么说 但是
That's what I said, but--
-谁做的检测 -毛瑞·科尔
- Well, who ran it? - Maury Kerr.
毛瑞啊
Maury.
他还没被打发回家的唯一原因
The only reason he hasn't been let go of,
就是他老爹和副总警监关系铁
his old man was tight with the deputy chief.
他非常确定 丹尼
He's certain about this, Denny.
我们没抓错人
We got the right guy.
你找到的那把枪
Look, the gun you recovered
当时在瓦伦汀的衣柜里
was in Valentine's closet.
对不对
Right?
放在右上格的雪茄盒子里
In a cigar box, upper right hand side.
就跟昨天的事似的
Like it was yesterday.
那好 你那个指认瓦伦汀的线人
Okay, your CI who ID'd Valentine, I mean,
他可不可靠
how reliable was--
您先打住吧
We're not doing this.
这个毛瑞是想邀功请赏升个职还是怎么着
What, is Maury bucking for a promotion or some damn thing?
我不知道 但杀鲁法洛的就是瓦伦汀
I got no idea. Valentine killed Ruffalo.
他为此被判无期 就是这样
He's doing time for it and that's it.
可是凶器不匹配啊
The gun doesn't match.
我看啊 你就是
You look like a cop
连轴转办案忙得过了头了
who's been on the hamster wheel too long.
你就不能去佛罗里达海滩上
Come on, now, go park it on the beach in Florida
玩他十天半个月 哥们 歇歇脑子
for a couple weeks, man, and clear your head.
我说真的
I'm serious.
再见你真高兴 汉克
It's good seeing you, Hank.
麻烦你给我找份文件
I need you to pull a file for me.
是2000年的一份已结案的凶案案卷
It's a cleared, closed homicide from 2000.
被害人是鲁法洛 凶手叫瓦伦汀
Victim's name is Ruffalo, offender is Valentine.
-办案警官是丹尼·伍兹 -2000年
- Denny Woods, case officer. - 2000, huh?
那就麻烦了
That could be an issue.
无结果
-为什么 -前几年
- Why's that? - Couple years back,
我们合并各区档案案卷的时候
when we merged all the areas together,
2000年到2001年的案卷丢了好几箱
a number of boxes from 2000 and 2001 went missing.
伍兹警探经办的案子有不少也在其中
A lot of Detective Woods' files were in that group.
-是吗 -是啊 你有点不走运
- They were, huh? - Yep, you're out of luck.
不过不知道有没有帮助 但是并不是只有你
But if it's any consolation, you're not the only one
-来申请过那些案卷 -还有谁
- asking for that file. - Who else?
九个月前有一次申请记录
There's a notation from nine months ago.
有位沙丽斯·瓦伦汀申请查阅公共档案
A Sharice Valentine put in a public records request.
-凶手的女儿 -至少一个姓
- Offender's daughter? - Same last name, anyways.
多谢
Thanks.
简
Hey, Jane.
-有何贵干啊 凯文 -最近可好
- What can I do for you, Kev? - How you doing?
-我挺好 你呢 -也好 话说
- I'm good. How are you? - Okay, so,
我最近打算申请升为警探
You know, I'm going down for my detective badge
一直在上夜校
and I've been taking these night classes.
就是为了通过考试
Just trying to get ready for the exam.
这些里面有两个是自杀 一个是他杀
Two of these are a suicide, one is a murder.
我的作业是甄别出哪个是哪个
The assignment is for me to identify which is which.
你想让我告诉你吗
Uh, what, you're asking me to tell you?
-是啊 -但那不是作弊吗
- Yeah. - Isn't that cheating?
-怎么会是作弊呢 -两位
- No, I don't think so. - Hey, guys.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我得给死者再拍几张照
I need a few more shots of our DOA.
-我能不能 -我已经处理好他了
- You mind if I-- - I'm done processing him.
已经标记好装袋了 你随意
He's bagged and tagged. Go ahead.
简 这怎么能说是作弊呢
Yeah, Jane, I wouldn't even consider that cheating.
我这不是正好认识一位
I think that's just me just knowing the right
聪明漂亮的人能帮我一把吗
smart, beautiful person to ask to help me out a little bit.
那一个 那边 是谋杀被害人
That one, there, is the murder victim.
你还真是聪明
Mm, you're so smart.
你怎么看出来的
How'd you know that?
他叫查理·珀金斯
The name's Charlie Perkins.
三年前我解剖过他
I cut his ass open three years ago.
在他体内找到四块九毫米弹片
We found four 9mm slugs inside.
-是吗 -是
- Is that right? - Yeah.
那真是多谢你了
Well, I appreciate you.
我觉得别人根本不知道你对他们的帮助有多大
I don't think people give you enough credit for help them.
跟你说 还真是 没人知道
You know what? They don't. They don't.
我们这位死者里奇·陶德
Our DOA Richie Dowd's
手♥机♥里的照片还真是够劲爆的
got quite the photo collection on his phone.
绝大多数都是拍这位女孩的
Most of them are this girl, right here.
其中绝大多数都是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
In very few of the photos does she have any clothes on.
所有照片中的脸部都被特别打了码
Her face is partially obscured in all these.
除了脸其他的部分全都一览无余
Yeah, that's about the only thing you can't see.
我和鲁塞克还没确定这女孩的身份
Yeah, so me and Ruz haven't ID'd the girl yet,
不过我们用谷歌♥反向搜了搜图
but we did a reverse google image search,
找到有人在一家复仇毛♥片♥网站上
found out that somebody's been posting the exact same pics
贴过同样的照片
on a revenge porn website.
看来这位金童也不是那么完美
Looks like our golden boy's not so perfect after all.
那么这就是动机了
Well, so now we have a motive.
我们只需查到她是谁
All we need to do is find out who she is,
她在哪 她和谁跑了
where she's at, who she runs with.
我在想如果我们截取所有照片上的脸部
I'm wondering if we can take the partial shots of her face,
重叠到一起合成一张脸
put them together, make a composite image,
然后去面部识别系统核查
and run it through facial recognition.
这法子值得一试
Yeah, that's definitely worth a shot.
我在民防处认识个人
I got a buddy at OCD tech.
-他肯定能帮忙 -好
- I bet they'd help out. - All right.
几位 我有发现
Guys, I got something.
17年前 博伊特在他长大的街区供职期间
Seventeen years ago, Voight worked a murder case
办过一起凶杀案
in the neighborhood he grew up in.
被害人是他的朋友
The victim was a friend of his,
在布里奇波特开了一家店
owned a corner store in Bridgeport.
尼克·鲁法洛
Nick Ruffalo.
当时他们认为凶手是这个人
At the time, they thought the shooter was this guy,
特伦斯·瓦伦汀
Terrance Valentine.
而弹道检测报告却显示
Ballistics just confirmed
他们找到的凶器不匹配
that they had the murder weapon wrong.
而打死鲁法洛的那把枪
The gun that shot Ruffalo is the same gun
就是我们昨晚从陶德案现场找到的那把
that we recovered from the Dowd crime scene last night.
-瓦伦汀现在在哪 -在监狱里
- Where's Valentine now? - He's in prison.
他被关进去 博伊特也出了力
Voight helped put him there.
我们得查出究竟是谁杀了里奇·陶德
We gotta figure out Who killed Richie Dowd
这样博伊特就能查清楚这把枪是怎么
so that Voight can figure out how that gun was used
用到鲁法洛凶案里的
in the Ruffalo murder,
而那个案子现在看来
which is starting to look like
疑点也越来越重了
a real wobbly conviction right now.
-哪位 -你好 是沙丽斯·瓦伦汀吗
- Yes? - Hi. Sharice Valentine?
-是我 -我是汉克·博伊特警长
- Yes. - Sergeant Hank Voight.
出什么事了
Okay, what's wrong?
其实我在复查你父亲的案子
Actually, I'm looking back into your father's case.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
真的
I am.
-我能进去吗 -当然
- May I come in? - Yeah.
我父亲被关进监狱之前也不是什么大好人
My dad wasn't some angel before he was sent to prison
但是有时候我想我们还算命好
but, you know, sometimes I think we got lucky.
毕竟他还活着
I mean, at least he's still alive.
泰森服装折扣店
2000年3月21日17时36分
泰森服装折扣店
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表