比尔·麦克索利神父曾被逮捕十一次
Father Bill McSorely's been arrested 11 times,
因为反抗运动之类的
civil disobedience stuff,
最近主要是因为
most recently for defacing
破坏邻居的酒水广♥告♥牌
liquor billboards in his neighborhood.
埃尔 你不是和麦克索利神父
Al, don't you have some kind of beef
有一些过节吗
with Father McSorely?
麦克索狗神父
Father McSoundbite.
最喜欢指责警♥察♥
Loves to point fingers at cops.
不停地找我一个搭档的麻烦
Threw one of my old partners under the bus.
外面还真是热闹
It's quite a scene out there.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming down.
我明白你们有几名嫌犯逃入了教堂
Yeah, I understand you have a couple of suspects
声称享有宗教庇护权
claiming sanctuary protection inside the church.
他们能在里面躲多久
How long can they stay?
只要牧师愿意收留他们
As long as the priest will have them.
看看这些照片
Look at this.
我们为什么要为了这些习俗傻等着
Why are we waiting around on some custom?
肯尼 因为这不是什么后巷黑帮枪战
Because, Kenny, it's not some back alley gang bust.
要是我们想在全市人♥民♥的注视下
If we're gonna pull those boys out of that church
把那几个小子抓出教堂 肯定要有逮捕令
with the whole city watching, it's gonna be with a warrant
和确凿的证据
and an airtight case.
查查公园内警用摄像头拍下的录像
All right, check the POD footage on the park cameras.
再查查看佐伊到底是谁
And let's find out who Zoey is.
查她的邮件 通话记录
Okay, run her emails, check her phone records.
今早赶在新闻播出前通知她的家人
Oh, and let's notify her family before they hear it on the news.
埃尔 你和伯吉斯一起
Al, you and Burgess.
父母永远都不想相信会发生这种事
The parent never wants to believe it, you know?
有时他们会把你赶走
Sometimes they push you away.
所以等我们进去后 再告诉他们
So, make sure we're inside before you give them the news.
还有吗
Anything else?
你马上要去毁灭他们的世界了
Yeah, you're about to shatter somebody's world.
做好心理准备
Just gotta deal with it.
-你是丽莎·西姆斯吗 -什么事
- Are you Lisa Sims? - Why?
我们是芝加哥警局的 能进来谈谈吗
We're Chicago PD. Do you mind if we come in?
什么事
What is this about?
我们还是进去谈吧
It's better if we talk inside.
是因为那个在华盛顿公园发现的女孩吗
Is this about the girl they found in Washington Park?
-西姆斯太太 -我的女儿就在那个公园慢跑
- Mrs. Sims-- - My daughter jogs in that park.
是因为佐伊的事吗
Is this about Zoey?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid it is.
-天啊 不 不 -女士 振作点
- Oh, God, no, no, no. - Ma'am, please.
-不 不 -女士 振作点
- No, no... - Ma'am--ma'am, please.
振作点
Please, please.
我看到新闻时
When I saw the news,
就一直给佐伊打电♥话♥
I kept trying to call Zoey.
她没接 我就知道出事了
When she didn't pick up, I knew something was wrong.
很遗憾 我知道你很痛苦
I'm sorry. I know how painful this is,
但我们还是想问几个问题
but we do have to ask a few more questions.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
两个星期前
Two weeks ago.
她心情不好 来这里看我
When she was sad, she would come over
我们一起看了老电影
and we'd watch old movies.
-她为什么心情不好 -她男朋友 特拉维斯
- Why was she sad? - Her boyfriend, Travis.
佐伊想分手
Zoey wanted to break up,
但她很害怕
but she was scared.
害怕什么 他会伤害她吗
Scared? What? That he would hurt her?
怕她会伤害他
That she'd hurt him.
他们从高中起就在一起
They were high school sweethearts.
她变了 他却没有
She changed, he didn't.
艾迪
Eddie.
-我刚收到你的信息 -不好意思 你是哪位
- I just got your message. - I'm sorry, who are you?
我是佐伊的继父
I'm Zoey's stepfather.
-你们查出凶手了吗 -我们有两名嫌犯
- You know who killed her? - We have two suspects.
那你们为什么还在这里
Then why are you here?
你们应该去找他们谈
You should be out talking to them.
艾迪 他们只是在做他们该做的事
Eddie, they're just doing their job.
好吧 好吧 听着...
Yeah, all right. All right, look, just...
能给我们一些空间吗
can you just give us our space now?
好的
Okay.
不过你能告诉我们佐伊的男朋友姓什么吗
What was Zoey's boyfriend's last name though?
詹姆斯
James.
特拉维斯·詹姆斯 芝加哥警署
Travis James, Chicago PD.
开门
Open up!
出什么事了
What's going on in here?
我一拳打到了镜子上
I put my fist through a mirror.
我知道后 就开始乱砸东西
When I found out, I just started breaking everything.
没有佐伊 我什么都没了
Without Zoey, I got nothing.
你最后一次看到佐伊是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Zoey?
两天前
Two days ago.
你今早没看到她吗
You didn't see her this morning?
没有 我在床上
No, I was in bed.
特拉维斯 佐伊的妈妈说你们俩之间有问题
Travis, Zoey's mom said the two of you were having problems.
不是那样的 我们都打算结婚了
That's not true. We were gonna get married.
她妈妈说佐伊想和你分手
Her mom said Zoey was breaking up with you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们为什么来这里
Why are you even here?
杀害佐伊的那些人就在那个教堂里
The guys that killed Zoey are in that church.
有人能证明你今天早上在家里吗
Can anybody verify where you were this morning?
有 我的枕头
Yeah, my pillow.
你应该不止这点水平 拜托
You're gonna have to do better than that. Come on.
怎么 你要逮捕我吗
What? You gonna arrest me?
来吧 我已经一无所有了
Go ahead. I got nothing left to lose.
不抓我吗
No?
太好了 离我远点
Great. Just leave me alone.
我查看了所有从华盛顿公园
Okay, so I went through all of the POD footage
调过来的录像
from Washington Park.
现在你们看到的这里是公园的最北部
As you can see right here on the north end of the park,
佐伊·西姆斯出现在这
we find Zoey Sims.
分散在角落的监控器都能看到她
A bunch of different cameras can capture her along the way.
现在周围还没有人出现
Right now, there's nobody really around.
但七分钟之后
But seven minutes later,
我们发现我们的目击者简·亨德森出现了
We find our witness at the scene, Jane Henderson,
她说她被一黑人男子尾随
who claims that she was followed by an African-American male
那男子身着红色汗衫
in a red sweatshirt who shows up
两分钟后在这里出现
two minutes later right here.
从这以后 就没有监控录像了
Now after that, we don't have any cameras
而我们发现的尸体就在离这三百码的树林里
and we find the body 300 yards ahead in the woods.
有麻烦了 快来
Hey, we got a problem out here, come on.
我们就开门见山吧
Let's be brutally honest.
从司法历史来看 芝加哥警♥察♥
The history of justice for young black men
对待男性黑人青年不是那么友好
at the hands of Chicago police has not been glorious.
如果这些男孩是无辜的
If these boys are innocent,
为什么不让他们接受警♥察♥的询问
why not let them talk to police?
你觉得警♥察♥有能力接受
You don't think the police are capable of getting a confession
无辜者的忏悔吗
from innocent people?
我们要抗争 要让这些程序透明化
We're making a stand to bring transparency to this process.
你怎么敢
How dare you!
你在保护杀死我女儿的凶手
You're protecting the monsters who killed my daughter.
西姆斯太太 你女儿的事我深表遗憾
Oh, Mrs. Sims, I am so sorry about your daughter.
我保证我会为她祈祷的
I promise you I am holding her in my prayer--
把凶手从教堂里交出来
Get the killers out of your church!
不要激动
Take it easy!
神父 你激起了不少民愤
Well, Father, you got a lot of people stirred up.
他们现在吵得不可开交
They're at each other's throats.
这也改变不了一个简单的事实
And it doesn't change the simple fact
那两个藏匿在你教堂里的男孩
that the two boys in your church
是一桩凶杀案的嫌疑犯
are suspects in a murder.
让我澄清一些事
Let me clarify something.
并不是我让那两孩子来我的教堂的
I didn't ask those boys to come into my church.
这种情况是生命的自然选择
The situation took on a life of its own.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表