没错
Yeah.
跟月亮差不多了吧
Might as well be the moon.
你多大了
And how old are you?
16岁
I am 16.
你父母知道你在这里吗
Your parents know that you're here?
你觉得他们在乎吗
Do you think they'd care?
你是什么感受
So how do you feel?
做你现在做的事 什么感受
I mean, doing what you're doing?
慢着 你真的只想聊天吗
Wait, you seriously just want to talk?
是的
Yes.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
他还有三个这样的文件夹
He has three more files just like that.
没有性♥爱♥ 只是聊天
No sex, just talking.
可能麦考伊说的是真的
Maybe McCoy was telling the truth.
那里的文件证明了我是想帮那些女孩
That right there proves I was trying to help these girls.
那只能证明你之前跟玛雅有联♥系♥
All that proves is you had a preexisting relationship with Maya.
你还是没有她死亡时的
You still can't account for where you were
不在场证明
at the time of her death.
我在我女儿家
I was at my daughter's.
是之后 死者遇害之后
After. You were there after.
我说不赢你们
I can't win with you guys.
如果你关心玛雅
If you were concerned for Maya,
为什么不报♥警♥
why not go to the police?
为什么 报♥警♥让你们逮捕她吗
Why? So you could arrest her?
报♥警♥什么都改变不了
That's not gonna change anything.
奥林斯基警探在吗
Is Detective Olinsky here?
他想跟奥林斯基警探说话
He'd like to speak with Detective Olinsky.
他不在这里
Not here.
你想怎么处理这些视频
So what were you gonna do with these videos?
我本想联♥系♥他们的家人
I was gonna contact their families.
用此调解他们的关系
Use this as an intervention.
让他们再次团聚
Try to bring them together.
这些女孩都是离家出走的
These girls were runaways.
她们有毒瘾
They're addicts.
我之前也有
I was an addict.
我没有跟她们发生性关系
I wasn't having sex with these girls.
我只是想...
I was trying to...
给她们指条明路
show them the light.
那告诉我们谁杀了玛雅
Then tell us who killed Maya.
我说了 是她的皮条客
I told you, her pimp, okay?
-埃尔在哪里 -好了
- Where's--where's Al? - Okay.
我觉得这样就可以了
I think we're done here for now
我想申请释放我的客户
and I would like to request my client's release.
我还可以拘留他12个小时
I still don't have to charge him for 12 hours.
他不能走
He stays in lock-up.
好了 维琪
Okay, Vicky.
我们重新认识
Let's start over.
我是金
I'm Kim.
你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Can you just tell me what's going on?
我知道你是警♥察♥
Look, I know you're police.
你之前在圣路易斯当警♥察♥
You were on the force in St. Louis.
继续加油 妹子 你会成为警探的
Keep this up, sister, you're gonna make Detective.
我是向着你的
I am on your side, okay?
我想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
-你为什么这样生活 -我知道程序
- Why are you living like this? - I know the drill.
如果你想逮捕我 那尽管逮捕
If you're gonna pinch me, pinch me.
如果不 那我就走了
If not, I'm walking out that door.
"失足女孩"
除了玛雅 麦考伊还给另外三个妓♥女♥录像了
McCoy made videos with three other prostitutes besides Maya.
内容都一样 没有性♥爱♥ 只是问问题
All of them the same thing-no sex, just asking questions.
所以麦考伊真的是想帮这些女孩
So McCoy really was trying to help those girls.
可能 但他是否杀了玛雅
Maybe, but whether or not he killed Maya
还没有定论
is still to be determined.
缉捕队辨认出了其中一名女孩
Vice was able to ID one of the girls from the videos.
她名叫艾丽西亚·梅耶斯
Her name is Alicia Meyers.
她因拉客进监狱两次
She's got two priors for solicitation
一年前她跟玛雅在同一次扫黄中被捕过
and she got popped in the same sweep as Maya a year ago.
他们有她皮条客的信息吗
They got any information on her pimp?
没有 但他们知道她在哪家旅馆拉活
No, but they know which motel she turns tricks at.
去看看
Check it out.
我们在找她
We're looking for her.
你想要多久
How long you want?
这么久
This long.
我朋友告诉我说这里有派对
Look, my friend called me and said there was a party here,
所以我没有做违法的事
so I'm not doing anything illegal.
我们不是来抓你的 艾丽西亚
We're not here to arrest you, Alicia.
-太好了 我走了 -我们需要你的帮助
- Great, see ya. - We need your help.
我要喊了
Look, I'm gonna scream.
我马上就要喊了 如果你们不...
I'm gonna scream here in two seconds if you don't--
这是你的朋友玛雅
This is your friend, Maya.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
我们认为她的老板
And we think that whoever she works for,
她的皮条客杀了她
her pimp, did this to her.
他叫什么
What's his name?
艾丽西亚 他是谁
Alicia, who is he?
圣徒
Saint.
圣徒也是你的皮条客吗
Saint's your pimp, too?
是的 他杀了玛雅
Yeah. He killed Maya.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他有一个原则
He has a saying.
"单飞必死"
"You fly, you die."
-所以玛雅想要离开 -是的
- So Maya was trying to get out? - Yeah, that--
那个棒球手说他会照顾她的
that baseball player said he was gonna take care of her.
你说的是他吗
Is that him? You talking about this guy?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's the guy.
对于我来说他和其他人没什么区别
To me, he seemed like a regular John.
艾丽西亚
Alicia.
你下一次见到他会是什么时候
When's the next time you see him?
不 圣徒监视着一切
No, no, Saint has eyes everywhere.
我向你保证我们会把他从这条街赶走的
We're gonna get this guy off the street, I promise you that.
-你最好能保证 -我保证
- Well, you better be damn sure. - I am sure.
圣徒五点到午夜这段时间会来取他的钱
Saint comes around at five to midnight to get his money.
玛雅 你怎么看待你的工作
How do you feel about what you do, Maya?
你觉得我怎么看
How do you think I feel?
我在问你呢
I'm asking you.
感觉
It's like, uh...
有时候你甚至
it's like you're not even
都算不上一个人
a human being sometimes.
你就好像
You know, it's like...
是一片纸巾之类的东西
It's like you're just a piece of tissue or something.
我不想再讨论这件事了
Yeah, I don't really want to talk about it anymore.
这就是圣徒
This is Saint.
把钱交出来 快
Who got something for me? Come on.
姑娘们 都把钱交出来吧
All right, ladies, who got something for me?
这就对了
That's what I'm talking about.
都过来
All right, talk to me.
慢慢来
Y'all take your time.
好的
All right, all right.
行动
Move in.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
不要动 举起手来
Don't move; keep your hands where we can see them.
-什么情况 -跪下
- What is this? - Get on your knees!
你以为你就可以这么杀死玛雅吗
Did you really think you could just kill Maya?
婊♥子♥你疯了吧
Bitch, you talking crazy.
-她是我的朋友 -够了
- She was my friend! - That's enough.
你杀了我的朋友
She was my friend and you killed her!
我不知道她在说什么
Hey, I don't know what she talking about.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
好像我们在杂物箱里发现了一枚全明星戒指
Looks like we got an All Star ring in the glove box.
事情不是这样的
Hey, that's not what it looks like.
从来都不是
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表