Tonya Whitley?
什么事
Yeah?
我需要你站起来 转过身
I'm gonna need you to stand up, turn around,
把手背到身后
put your hands behind your back.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
站起来
Stand up.
我就知道
I fricking knew it.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你好 托尼娅 我是汉克·博伊特警长
Hi, Tonya, I'm Sergeant Hank Voight.
所以我到底为什么在这
So you gonna tell me why the hell I'm here?
我们知道在布莱迪发生的事了
We know what's been going on at Brady.
你雇的姑娘们 你发的广♥告♥
The girls you recruited, the ads you placed,
你宿舍背后的密室 萨姆被杀的地方
the room behind your dorm where Sam was killed.
是艾莉这么说的吗
Is that what Ellie said?
这样吧 让我们都省省力气吧
You know, how about I save everyone a lot of trouble.
你们这个警♥察♥在和她乱搞
Your cop was screwing her.
托尼娅 比起往我身上泼脏水
Tonya, you have much bigger things
你有更重要的事要担心
to worry about than dirtying me right now.
如果我在这只是因为艾莉说的话
If I'm here because of what Ellie said,
那你真是我见过最蠢的童子军了
you are seriously the dumbest boy scout i've ever seen.
我什么都没做 是艾莉做的
I didn't do anything. Ellie did.
艾莉雇了我
Ellie recruited me.
她雇了萨姆
She recruited Sam.
我也想赚点外快 所以无所谓
I wanted to make some extra cash, so whatever,
但萨姆有15岁了 看起来却像8岁
but Sam is 15, looks about 8,
所以她有特殊的买♥♥家
so she has a bit of a different buyer.
艾莉要想尽办法保证自己的生意
Ellie had to do whatever she had to do to keep her in line.
如果萨姆死了 肯定是艾莉干的
If Sam is dead, Ellie did it.
好吧 那周二晚上你在哪
Okay, then where were you on Tuesday night?
童子军边听了童话故事...
Boy scout's heard one fricking fairy tale...
托尼娅 回答他的问题
Tonya, he asked you a question.
边在清洁间和人乱搞
While he's getting laid in a broom closet.
回答问题
Answer the question!
杰 你得出去透透气
Jay, you need to get out of the room.
不用 我很好
No, I'm fine.
出去
Out of the room.
托尼娅开始指控了
Tonya starts making accusations,
她说的话可能会成为呈堂证供
that opens the door to this thing being thrown out in court.
你逗我的吧 你不会真的...
You've got to be kidding me. You can't actually--
你不能进去了
You aren't going back in that room.
她在耍你
She's playing you.
她把我拉下水是想耍你
She's dragging me through the mud to play you.
她说她和艾莉冲突过
She says she and Ellie had beef.
她们相互找茬几个月了
They've been going at each other for months.
艾莉跟她说会找她算账的
Says Ellie told her that she would "Get back at her."
是嘛 我不关心她说了什么 她很贪婪
Yeah, I don't care what she says. She's grasping.
她发誓谋杀发生的当晚她在约会
She swears she was out on a date the night of the murder.
直到凌晨四点都没回去
Wasn't back until 4 a.m..
这和我们现在掌握的信息都不相符
That doesn't match anything that we got right now.
是啊 我们现在只有一个17岁孩子的证词
Yeah, and what we got is the word of a 17-year-old.
伙计们 有发现了
Guys, we have got something.
取证室把整个地方都彻查了一遍
Crime lab's been sweeping the entire facility.
奥林斯基和伯吉斯刚刚用鲁米诺测试了
Olinsky and Burgess just tested with luminol.
他们发现艾莉的随身物品里有萨姆的血迹
They found trace evidence of Sam's blood in Ellie's belongings.
那又如何 这可能是别人放的
So what? That could be planted.
还有录像
There's also footage.
艾莉晚上7点进了托尼娅的房♥间
Ellie goes into Tonya's room at 7:00 p.m..
到12点都没出来
Doesn't come out until midnight,
所以萨姆死的时候她在里面
so she was in there for the time of death.
发生什么事了 你们半天没人进来
What's going on? No one's come in here in a while.
你能不能再回忆一遍萨姆被杀当晚发生的事
Can you, uh, walk me through the night sam was killed again?
当然 我醒来的时候
Sure, I woke up,
以为萨姆已经回来了...
thought Sam was back--
之前呢
Before that.
我在睡觉
I was sleeping.
我之前有个...
I had gone on a--
有个约会
a date earlier,
我很累了 所以很快睡着了
and I was tired, so I just passed out.
约会 坐出租车去的吗
A date. Did a cab pick you up?
不是 那个男的来接我的
No, the guy did.
他带我去的 我不知道是哪里
He drove me. I don't know where.
是托尼娅安排好的
Tonya set it up.
你什么时间回来的
Yeah, what time did you get back?
也许是9点
9 maybe?
我喝多了 我也不确定具体几点
I was high, I'm not-- I'm not sure when exactly.
为什么问这些
Why all these questions?
托尼娅说了什么
What is Tonya saying?
你说过我可以相信你的
You told me I could trust you.
我也不知道了
I don't know, okay?
我退出
I'm out.
我之前相信她 但现在...
I believed her, and now...
让我们先说清楚 我和那个姑娘之间
Let's get one thing clear: nothing happened
什么都没发生
between me and that girl.
这一点我们是一致的吧
Are we in agreement on that?
这里没人在指控你
No one here is accusing you.
也没有人在为我辩护
It also doesn't sound like anybody's defending me.
-不是这样的 -够了
- That's not true. - Stop.
这只是一对17岁的姑娘
It's a pair of 17-year-old girls.
他们不会左右我们调查的
They're not gonna play our investigation.
她们中有一个在说谎
One of them is lying.
我们找出是谁
We find out who.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
四个街区范围内的监控上都没有艾莉的影子
Ellie's not on any camera in a four block radius.
如果她走了 那没有证据
If she left, there is no proof.
现场呢
What about the scene?
现场三个女孩的DNA都有
Well, the scene's gonna have DNA from all 3 girls.
他们一起住 衣服互相穿
They lived together. They shared clothes.
微量迹证呢
What about trace evidence?
我们有萨姆坐过的车
We have the car that Sam was driven in.
里面全是血
Thing's soaked with blood,
但是布莱迪的所有女孩都上过那辆车
but all the girls from Brady have been in that car.
这不只是谋杀 而是一个谜
It's not just a murder. This was a ring.
还有现金去哪里了 手♥机♥去哪里了
Well, then where's the cash, the phone?
每间宿舍我们都搜查过了 一无所获
We scoured every dorm room, nothing.
我看到托尼娅两次从这里出去
I saw Tonya come out of here twice.
她没有理由来这里
Wasn't a reason for her to be here.
房♥间又什么都没有
Room was empty.
好
All right.
不得不承认
I gotta hand it to you.
你很聪明
You were smart.
但你忘记了一件事
You forgot one thing.
我要打给我妈妈...
Am I supposed to call my mom with that--
这是你的手♥机♥
That's your phone.
不是
No, it's not.
肯定是艾莉...
Ellie must have-
托尼娅 不用再装了
Tonya, we are way past all that.
这部手♥机♥注册了社交媒体 虽然用的假名
This is linked to accounts that, even with fake names,
但那显然是你的账号♥
are clearly your social media.
你的数据 通话记录 上面还有你的指纹
Your data, your call logs, we have your fingerprints.
这是你的手♥机♥ 你用它来控制艾莉和萨姆卖♥♥淫
It's your phone, and you used it to run Ellie and Sam.
我们恢复了你删除的所有短♥信♥
We recovered all of your deleted text messages.
文斯·道尔顿发的这条我最喜欢
This one from Vince Dalton might be my favorite.
你的婊♥子♥萨姆威胁要说出去
"Your bitch Sam is threatening to spill.
说她和艾莉要停止跟我的往来
Says she and Ellie are gonna stop with me and all of it."
你回复的是 我会处理
Your reply? "I'll take care of it."
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
我们的证据够了
We have enough.
我知道你给文斯性♥交♥易和钱
I know that you had Vince signing you in and out
让他帮你进出那里
in exchange for sex and cash.
我保证 等他被以法定强♥奸♥罪起诉时
And I guarantee you, when he's charged with statutory rape,
他对你的忠心会很快消失
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表