15区南边需要一辆救护车
We need an ambo to the south side of O block.
你没事吧 你受伤了吗
Are you all right? Are you hit anywhere?
收到 救护车马上...
Copy that. Ambo on...
她没事
She's free.
来来 过来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
没事了 没事了
You're okay, you're okay. You're okay.
你安全了 安全了 没事了
You're safe. You're safe. It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你安全了
You're okay.
能帮我个忙吗
Can you please do me a favor?
当然
Anything.
拜托你不要告诉我父母
Please don't tell my parents about this.
我爸爸
My dad...
我亲口告诉他可能更好
It's just better that I tell him myself.
如果你想这样的话
If that's what you want.
我准备好跳舞了
I'm ready to dance.
好啊
What's up?
女士们
Ladies.
最后一件事
One last thing.
她说坏消息时就这语气
That's her bad news voice.
我们应该从后面溜走的
We should've snuck out the back.
你不会让我们换警服上班吧
You're not gonna make us change back in, are you?
当然不 现在是你们的休息时间
God, no. It's beer o'clock.
我现在让你们上班太晚了
I'm two steps behind you.
我就想说一句 你们今天干得漂亮
I just wanted to say good job today.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 我在这里干了三年
Do you know, I've worked here for three years,
这是第四次听你说这句话
and that's the fourth time those words have crossed your lips?
谁还数着呢 对吧
But who's counting, right?
对
Right.
警长
Sergeant,
福格尔局长那边一切都好吗
is everything okay with Commander Fogel?
好极了
Right as rain.
你们快去吧
On your way.
警长
Sergeant?
什么事
Yeah?
你有空吗
Sir, do you have a minute?
当然
Yeah, sure.
首先 警长 我想谢谢你
Well, first off, I want to thank you, sir,
给我这份工作
for giving me this job.
真的...
It really--
真的在我需要的时候
really helped me turn my life around
帮我改变了我的生活
at a time when I really needed it.
但是 我得到了一次机会
But, sir, I have been given an opportunity--
重新回到以前的突击队 我...
an opportunity to rejoin my old Ranger unit, and I--
我觉得我应该抓住这次机会
I think I should take it.
我知道你可能觉得我疯了
Now, I know that you think that I'm probably crazy
去冒这么大的险 但是我...
and taking a huge risk, but, sir, I just--
我觉得我应该回去
I feel that this is the right thing for me to do.
耗子
Mouse...
如果你想回去为国家服务
if you're looking to go back and serve this country,
你不用跟我解释
you don't have to explain anything to me.
你这么想我很感激 警长
Well, I'm grateful that you feel that way, sir,
因为我需要你帮我个忙
because, well, I need a favor.
你还记得我以前
Um, you remember that I was busted
被抓到卖♥♥盗版光盘吧
for that truckload of stolen Blu-ray players.
严格来说那是重罪
Technically, that is a felony, sir,
我能回去的唯一方法
and the only way that I can get back in,
我能重新入伍的唯一方法
the only way that I can reenlist,
就是那项罪名抹掉 或者
is if that charge is expunged or--
或者 如果有书面证明
or, sir, if it's stated in writing that
证明我当时是在为情报组当卧底
I was working in an undercover capacity for your unit.
你想让我撒谎证明你的谎话
So you want me to lie to back up your lie?
只有这样我才能回去 警长
Well, it's the only way I'll get back in, sir.
好
Okay.
我是这么想的
So here's what I think.
把这些海报拿掉
Take these posters down,
然后在这里放一个65英寸平板电视
and we put a 65-inch flat-screen right here.
那些都是乐队签名海报
Those are all signed by the bands.
海报放哪里都一样
They'll look just as good over there.
我认识一个装电视的人 他是个艺术家
'Cause I have an install guy, and he's an artiste.
不会露出电线 就一台电视
No wires, nothing.
杰
Jay...
放松
Easy.
我知道我不能...
I know, I can't really, uh--
逼你接受男人喜欢的东西
can't really force a man cave on you.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure it out,
一次整理一间房♥
one room at a time.
你要搬来我真是太开心了
I'm just glad you're gonna be here.
对了
Hey, by the way...
我也爱你
I love you too.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表