you can add one more to the list--your sister.
州检已经起诉 要判她3年
State's Attorney's gonna push for three years.
你生气 你难过
You're pissed. You're miserable.
你想要个新搭档
You want a new partner.
我明白 但是伯吉斯 没这么简单
I get it, but, Burgess, it is not that easy.
你必须得咬牙忍♥着点
You're just gonna have to suck it up.
我又没说什么
I didn't say anything.
没错 你什么都没说
You're right. You didn't.
我正在尽力
I'm doing all I can.
我知道
I know.
没什么 回头再聊
Nothing. I'll catch you later.
我一直以来的梦想就是当芝加哥警♥察♥
All I ever wanted to be was a Chicago cop.
听起来也和当警♥察♥差不了多少
Well, it sounds like you still would be--
还是扳倒坏人
still bringing down the bad guys,
还是保卫城市 只不过换了个地方
still serving your city, just changing locations.
这个斯通
This guy Stone--
我喜欢他
I like him.
他也是个直来直去的人
He's a straight shooter,
不跟你玩虚的 也是在捍卫正义
doesn't play politics, fights for the right things.
我跟他上战场都没问题
I could go to battle with him.
能让你这么评价的人可不多见
How often can you say that about somebody?
是啊
Yeah.
而且你也得把这看成是人生的问题
You also got to think of this as a life question,
而不仅仅是职业问题
not just a job question, you know?
我调去救护队
I mean, when I went over to Ambo,
真的在家庭生活方面帮了我大忙
it really helped me out in terms of home life,
真的
big-time.
工作时间正常吗
Would the hours be normal?
还算正常吧
Normal-ish,
跟在情报组肯定不一样了
not like Intelligence hours.
因为你错过的迪戈的那场比赛
'Cause Diego's race that you missed...
他赢了
he won.
多谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
团队协作嘛
It's a team effort.
塔里克当初就应该
Tariq never should have
被加入证人保护
slipped through protective custody.
这件事我永远也无法释怀了
That one's gonna haunt me.
看来你需要一个新的首席调查员
Looks like you need a new lead investigator.
你知道有合适的人选吗
You know of a good one?
我
Me.
我正盼着来点好消息呢
I was hoping for some good news.
欢迎加入 安东尼奥
Welcome aboard, Antonio.
很期待与你共事
Looking forward to working with you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表