his loyalty to you is gonna disappear real quick.
你要因一级谋杀罪进监狱
You're going in for first degree murder.
即使你被判处最低刑期
Even if you get the minimum sentence,
你的假释官也还没出生
your parole officer has not been born yet.
你以为你就高尚吗
You think you're noble?
你们现在这么卖♥♥力了
You all put in the effort now, hmm?
你和你那个童子军警♥察♥
You and your little boy scout cop.
半年前那些女孩对你们来说就是街头垃圾
You know, six months ago, those girls were street trash to you.
我关心她们 我帮忙了
I cared before. I helped.
你知道比布莱迪更糟的是什么吗
And you know what's worse than Brady?
已经成年了还一无所有
Aging out at 18 with nothing.
你觉得萨姆不知感恩
You didn't think Sam was grateful.
她知道我们在做什么
She knew the deal going in.
想怎么办随你们
Do what you gotta do.
-他在哪里 -在里面
- Where is he? - He's in here.
出去走走 起来
You take a walk. Get up.
哥们 怎么了
Dude, what the hell is going on--
就这样
That's it?
对 托尼亚会被起诉
Yeah, Tonya's getting charged
儿童家庭服务部会把布莱迪关掉
and DCFS is gonna shut Brady down.
那里的所有人都会去另外的安置处
Everybody there's gonna get an alternate placement.
我们在利伯蒂维尔给你找了个很好的人家
We found a really good family for you in Libertyville,
梅尔尼克一家
the Melnicks.
他们马上来接你
They're coming here to pick you up.
我让你们单独聊聊
I'll give you a minute.
家里见
I'll see you at home.
那是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
-抱歉 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thank you.
有人认领萨姆吗
You ever find anyone to claim Sam?
没有
No, I didn't.
所以我认领了
So I did.
最后一页
Last page.
这是什么
What is this?
她写下了指示
She wrote down instructions.
如果她死了身后事想怎么办
What she wanted to have happen if she died.
我觉得她没想过会活过16岁
I don't think she thought she was gonna make it past 16.
真要这样吗
Gonna actually do this?
已经做了
Already done.
我一起去
I'm coming with.
不用什么华丽的地方
Doesn't have to be somewhere fancy.
只要一个没有噪音的地方就行
Just some place where you can't hear the noise.
一个安静的地方
Some place quiet.
空旷的地方
Empty.
在太阳升起的时候
Right when the sun's coming up,
我想找个人把我带过去
I'd like someone to take me there.
萨姆威尔斯
我觉得如果有人把我放到水里
And I think it'd be all right if, right at the water,
我就很高兴了
someone left me there to stay.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表