He had a football scholarship to Purdue University.
他们夺走了他的未来
They ripped his whole future away.
这些传♥单♥是张贴的
Who put up these flyers?
伊莱贾搬进来后 必须登记性犯罪者的案底
When Elijah moved in, he had to register as a sex offender.
邻里监督组织可有的忙了
Neighborhood Watch got busy.
你觉得是谁盯上了你的侄子
Do you have any idea who might have targeted your nephew?
我觉得是他那个女朋友和她的家人
Well, I'd say the girlfriend and her family.
他们就是那种充满仇视的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
They're the kind of Christians that just love to hate.
他们让伊莱贾变成过街老鼠
They made Elijah out like he was an animal.
其实他只是爱上了一个人
Truth is, he was just in love.
死者名叫伊莱贾·亨德里克斯
The victim is Elijah Hendricks.
恋童癖者
25岁 因诱♥奸♥未成年
He's 25. He did 7 years
在印第安纳州监狱蹲了七年
for statutory rape at Indiana State Pen.
一个月前出狱 以性犯罪者的身份
He got out about a month ago, and he registered
登记住在他阿姨家
as a sex offender at his aunt's address.
伊莱贾当时18岁
Elijah was 18 when he was accused
被控强♥奸♥一名16岁的女孩
of raping a 16-year-old girl.
受害者的姓名因辩诉协议不便公开
The victim's name was sealed under a plea bargain.
他阿姨告诉我们那女人的名字 贝丝·墨菲
The aunt gave us the woman's name: Beth Murphy.
没有车管所记录 唯一的照片
No DMV records. The only photo we could find
是从印第安纳州克朗角
was from her high school yearbook
她的高中年鉴上找到的
from Crown Point, Indiana.
我们查到了伊莱贾的通话记录
We got the phone records from Elijah's cell.
他被杀那天 贝丝·墨菲给他打了
On the day he was killed, he got three phone calls
三个电♥话♥ 我们正在试图联♥系♥上她
from Beth Murphy. We've been trying to reach her,
但是一直跳到语♥音♥信箱
but it keeps going to voicemail.
-查到地址了吗 -不 只查到克朗角的邮箱
- Did you get an address? - No, just a PO box in Crown Point.
好 你和厄普顿去印第安纳州
All right, you and Upton, head to Indiana.
-好的 -但是去一趟当地警局
- All right. - Hey, but loop in the local police.
我们在那里没有管辖权
We got no jurisdiction there.
好
Right.
告诉你 你们情报组的车真是太好了
I'll tell you what, you guys got way nicer cars in Intelligence.
我知道 这辆是从一个帮派头子手里缴的
I know, we just seized this one from a cartel boss.
真不错
Sweet.
你和霍斯特德 你们俩搭档一段时间了吗
So you and Halstead, you guys were partners for a while?
是的
Yeah.
我没想给你伤口上撒盐
I didn't mean to throw sand in the gears.
不 没关系
No, don't worry about it.
反正可能也是该做些改变了
It was probably time for a change anyway.
他们说芝加哥派了两个警♥察♥来
They said two cops were coming from Chicago.
-没想到是两位美女 -谢谢你的帮助
- It's not what I was picturing. - Well, thank you for your help.
这些是伊莱贾·亨德里克斯的档案吗
Are these the case files on Elijah Hendricks?
你真该看看这孩子在赛场上的表现
Yeah, you should've seen this kid play.
真的很有两下子
He was one hell of a tailback.
虽然出身不怎样 但他还是努力克服了
Tough background and whatnot. Seemed to overcome it.
后来走上歧途真是太可惜了
Real shame how it went sideways on him.
他的阿姨说他是被陷害的
His aunt said he was railroaded.
人们在伊莱贾触地得分的时候都爱他
Folks loved Elijah when he was scoring touchdowns,
但当他们认为他越界时 全部开始指责他
but they turned on him when they thought he crossed the line.
你是说当他们发现他和白人女孩上♥床♥
You mean when he slept with his white girlfriend?
她的父母发现后失去了理智
Parents found out what was going on, and they lost it.
贝丝也指证了伊莱贾
Beth testified against Elijah.
我觉得他根本不该被抓起来
For my money he never should've been arrested,
更不该进监狱
much less put away.
这上面说逮捕他的警官是你
Well, it says here you were the arresting officer.
法律不是我定的 警探
I don't make the laws, Detective.
我是执法者
I enforce them.
你肯定理解这一点
I'm sure you can appreciate that.
没错
Indeed.
贝丝·墨菲还住在这里吗
Does Beth Murphy still live around here?
我可以带你们去
I can take you there.
没关系 给我们地址就行
That's all right. We just need an address.
你是贝丝·墨菲吗
Are you Beth Murphy?
我们要问你几个问题
We need to ask you a couple questions.
什么事
What's it about?
伊莱贾·亨德里克斯
Elijah Hendricks.
法官告诉我 如果我作证 一切就结束了
Judge told me, if I testified, it'd be over.
没人会再来烦我
Nobody'd come and bother me.
伊莱贾被人杀了
Elijah was just murdered.
不
No.
根据他的通话记录
And, according to his phone records,
他最后通话的人是你
the last person he talked to was you.
你为什么要打给伊莱贾
Why'd you call Elijah?
警告他
To warn him.
警告他什么
About what?
我男朋友上了我的脸书
My boyfriend went into my Facebook.
看到伊莱贾给我发了信息
Saw that Elijah had sent me a message.
他告诉我他出狱了
He told me he was out of jail.
老实说 我还是对伊莱贾有感觉
To be honest with you, I still had feelings for Elijah,
杰克发现了
and Jake figured that out.
是杰克把你的眼睛打成这样的吗
Is Jake the one that gave you the black eye?
我们该去哪里找他
Where can we find him?
我知道你现在处境很艰难
I know you're in a tough situation.
你感觉进退两难 我明白
You feel trapped. I get it,
但是你该做对的事 我保证我们会
but do the right thing here, and I swear we will do
尽可能保护你
whatever we can to help you.
-他在酒吧 -好吧
- He's at the bar. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-杰克·哈珀在这里吗 -台球桌
- Hey, is Jake Harper here? - Pool table.
我们得问你几个问题
We need to ask you a couple of questions.
我猜猜 我女朋友派你们来的
Let me guess-- my girlfriend sent you?
不 她可不想再多一个黑眼圈
No, she didn't really want another black eye.
真像个男人啊 杰克
Takes a real man, huh, Jake?
也许你也想尝尝
Maybe you like it rough too?
相信我 杰克 今天可不宜
Trust me, Jake, today is not the day
挑衅我的搭档
you wanna start trash-talking my partner.
我们出去聊聊吧
Let's step outside.
给我
Give me that.
伊莱贾·亨德里克斯 认识他吗
Elijah Hendricks, you recognize him?
不是我朋友
No friend of mine.
他昨天被杀了
He was murdered yesterday.
怎么了 我应该掉两滴眼泪吗
What? I'm supposed to shed a tear?
你知道高中时
Well, are you aware that, in high school,
伊莱贾被判强♥奸♥你的女朋友吗
Elijah was convicted of raping your girlfriend?
我猜他是罪有应得
I guess he got what he deserved.
是吗 就这样被活活烧死
Did he? To be burned alive?
那不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me.
是吗 因为我见过贝丝了
No? 'Cause I've seen Beth.
你很善妒
You're clearly the jealous type.
是你你会怎么想
How would you feel?
男人强♥奸♥了女人 还出狱了
Man rapes a woman, gets set free,
出狱之后还联♥系♥她
and then he contacts her?
宝贝 你还记得我们以前的美好时光吗
"Hey, baby, you remember the good old days?"
所以你打了你女朋友一顿
So you knock your girlfriend around
然后去找伊莱贾算账了
and then go after Elijah?
不是这样的
It wasn't like that.
我不知道事情会发展成这样 我发誓
I didn't know it was gonna go down like this. I swear.
我在网上发现了这个团体
I found this group on the Internet.
我跟他们说了伊莱贾的事
I told them about Elijah.
就是他们拍的视频
They're the ones who made the video.
过来看看这个
We might wanna check this out.
这个视频是两天前上传到视频网站的
This video dropped on YouTube two days ago.
伊莱贾·亨德里克 听说你搬到芝加哥来了
Elijah Hendricks, we heard you just moved to Chicago.
-你是谁 -我们还听说
- Who are you? - We also heard
你是个恋童癖 你强♥奸♥小女孩
you're a pedophile. You rape little girls.
离我远点
Get away from me.
我们城市不需要猥亵儿童的人
We don't want child molesters in our city.
变♥态♥伊莱贾·亨德里克已经被变♥态♥猎人
The sick bastard Elijah Hendricks has now been outed
赶走了
by the Perv Hunters.
变♥态♥被捉
伊莱贾·亨德里克
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表