比如什么
Like what?
泰勒被人发现时 他还背着一个
When Tyler was found, he was wearing a backpack
装满毒品的背包
filled with narcotics.
泰勒从国外回来后
Tyler had a problem with that
就染上了这个
when he got back from overseas.
他是去服兵役
He was in the military.
他试图让自己振作起来
He was trying to get his life together.
他找了份工作
He got a job.
是干什么的
Doing what?
园林绿化 他是这么说的
Landscaping, he said.
我不知道细节
I don't know the details.
我一般只能在脸书上看到他的近况
I saw him mostly on Facebook.
他最近有发布♥什♥么内容吗
He have any recent posts?
这个朋友 你认识他吗
This friend--you know him?
泰勒·卡莱雷顿
Tyler Clarendon.
这个女人两度白发人送黑发人
This woman outlived both her kids.
他新交的好朋友叫托尼·陈
His new best friend was Tony Chin.
20岁
20.
芝加哥中心大学大三学生
Junior at Central Chicago U.
没有犯罪记录 但是最近几个礼拜
No criminal record, but the last few weeks,
他突然出现在泰勒的社交媒体页面上
he suddenly appears all over Tyler's social media profile.
耗子 你搞到他的通话记录了吗
Mouse, you dump his phone records?
嗯 泰勒和托尼·陈通过几十次电♥话♥
Yeah, there's dozens of calls between Tyler and Tony Chin,
每通电♥话♥不超过两分钟
all less than two minutes in duration
而且都是在非常奇怪的时间段
and at all sorts of crazy hours.
让阿特沃特和鲁塞克去会会这家伙
Have Atwater and Ruzek take a run at this guy.
那个 泰勒
You know, uh, Tyler--
他曾经是海军七营二团的
he was 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine.
-什么时候 -2008年
- When? - '08.
他当时在坎大哈离我们只有咫尺之遥
He was spitting distance from us in Kandahar.
他们也算见识过大场面的人
All right, well, they saw some action.
没错
Yeah, they did.
请勿打扰
"请勿打扰"这几个大字看不懂吗
What part of "Do not disturb" you having trouble with?
芝加哥警署
The Chicago PD part.
那个 我不知道
Look, I-I-- I didn't know.
没关系 我明白
It's okay. I understand.
我们其实都差不多
We all look alike.
非裔美国人
African-Americans?
警♥察♥
Cops--
是警♥察♥认为
the same cops who heard that
应该找你谈谈
apparently you're the guy to talk to.
谈什么
About what?
你的这位好哥们泰勒
About your buddy Tyler right here.
我在一个派对上认识他的 我是DJ
I met him at a party I DJ'd.
我跟他没这么熟
I didn't know him that well.
真的吗
Really?
那你为什么一天到晚都给他打电♥话♥
Then why you been calling him day and night?
他在派对上帮了我点忙
He did a little work for me at the parties,
提供提神剂
providing refreshments.
提神剂
Refreshments, huh?
好吧 其实...不是那样的
Okay, it's-- it's not like that.
-我说的是啤酒 -托尼 拜托
- I'm talking beer-- - Tony, please.
你这发型已经够蠢了 不要再自己挖坑了
Don't act as stupid as that haircut makes you look.
你们俩在一起贩毒
You guys were running dope together.
对吗 托尼
Right? Tony--
我不知道你们在说什么
I--I don't know what you're talking about.
我...我是φβκ荣誉学生
I'm a--I'm a Phi Beta Kappa honor student,
我周五化学还要期中考
and I've got a chem midterm on Friday, so--
我猜猜怎么回事
Let me guess what happened.
泰勒他想多分点钱 对不对
Tyler-- he wanted a little bit bigger cut, right?
所以你就抄起球棒
So you take a baseball bat--
把他的脑袋敲开了花
crack him in the head with it.
狠啊
Damn.
两位警官 我可以去拿我的钱包吗
Hey, Officer, do you mind if I grab my wallet?
我不想让你们 以为我是去拿别的什么
I don't want you, you know, shooting me
开枪打我
as I reach for it, so...
其余的问题请联♥系♥我的律师
Yeah, any more questions, contact my lawyer.
你居然付得起律师定金
Wow, you have one on retainer.
这次谈话到此结束
Yeah, this conversation's over.
暂时如此
For now.
那个人真是没完没了
It's never gonna end with that guy.
我们肯定有什么能对付他的办法
There's got to be something that we can do.
要不辞职去私人安保公♥司♥
Private security, I guess?
撑过今年
Ride out the year.
然后正式申请调到21局
Bid back into 21st legit,
这样就没人能动你了
and then no one can touch you.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
有人伤害你了吗
Did somebody hurt you?
我妈 她伤了我爸 很严重
My mom--she hurt my dad real bad.
请求支援 你叫什么
Call it in. What's your name, buddy?
-切斯 -2113上报紧急情况
- Chase. - 2113, this is an emergency.
你姓什么
You got a last name?
请急调支援小组到32街普林斯顿街路口
Roll another squad to 32nd and Princeton.
切斯 你不会有事的
Chase, you're gonna be fine.
-我们会帮助你的父亲 -好的
- We're gonna help your dad. - Okay.
看着我 我们会帮你的
Hey, look at me. We're gonna help you.
好吗
All right?
我家是那户插着旗子的
That's my house, the one with the flag.
切斯 你能和这些警♥察♥在一起吗
Chase, can you stay with these officers?
-好吗 -抄后路
- Yeah? - Yeah, go in the back.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
安全
Clear.
-安全 -先生
- Clear. - Sir?
芝加哥警♥察♥ 不许动
Chicago PD. Don't move.
泰伊我在你身后
Got you, Tay. Coming up behind.
-安全 -先生 请举起手来
- Clear. - Sir, I need to see your hands.
先生 请把手放在桌子上
Sir, do not move your hands from that table!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
救救我
Help me.
求你了
Please.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
救命
Help.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be alright?
还得送医院进一步诊断
We'll know more when we get to Med.
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mom?
切斯
Hey. Chase?
你能告诉我你妈妈在哪吗
Can you tell me where your mom is?
我不知道
I don't know.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
所以您妻子就开始动手了是吗
And that's when your wife got violent?
是 是我前妻
Yeah, uh, my ex.
我们吵了一架 她就抓狂了
We had words. She went nuts.
就用切肉刀捅了我
Stabbed me with a steak knife.
但是她一看见血
But when she saw the blood,
就慌了 然后就跑了
she panicked and ran out.
她
She, um--
以前有过这样的事吗
she ever do anything like this before?
没有
No.
就是特别能吵
Just a lot of bitching.
不过我宁愿她每次都捅我一刀
But I'll take the knife every time.
事情发生的时候切斯在哪
And Chase was where for all of this?
在睡觉
Napping.
我找不到手♥机♥
I couldn't find my phone.
就喊了他
So I yelled for him.
他一进来
He came in.
就吓哭了
He was crying.
他抱了我
He hugged me.
所以才沾了一身血
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表