任何她有可能去找的人
Anyone she might run her mouth to.
你得快点 她现在麻烦大了
You got to work fast. She's in a lot of trouble.
很高兴你来芝加哥
Glad to hear you're in Chicago.
我不在芝加哥
I'm not in Chicago.
好久不见
Been too long.
你知道你这是在卖♥♥残次品吧
You realize you're selling damaged goods.
行了 去年你还求着我
Please. You were begging me last year.
现在你得偿所愿
Now you're getting exactly what you want
还拿到一次大型抓捕行动
plus a major takedown for the local office.
好 我得偿所愿 那你得到什么
Okay. I get a solid hire. What do you get?
一个结果 成交吗
A result. You in?
这是邦妮·弗莱彻的已知相关人
This is Bunny Fletcher's known associates,
至少是没出现在我们系统里的
at least the ones that don't pop in our system.
抓人愉快
Happy hunting.
-老埃 -她上钩了吗
- Al? - She bite?
-总之是放出饵了 -那怎么办 你救我们组吗
- Put it in play, anyway. - So, what? You save the unit?
跟你说 如果找不到邦妮·弗莱彻
I'll tell you what: if Bunny Fletcher doesn't turn up,
那我们就得想新计划了
we're gonna need a whole new plan.
厄普顿警探知道
Detective Upton is aware
如果不回答你们的问题 她会被解雇
if she doesn't answer your questions, she can be fired.
她是来此合作的
She's here today to cooperate.
我们想让记录体现出这一点
We'd like the record to reflect that.
知道了
Noted.
海莉·厄普顿 破格升为警探
Haley Upton, made Detective meritoriously
原因是在一次
following actions of some heroism
审查委员会都不明细节的卧底行动中
on an undercover assignment whose details are opaque,
表现英勇
even to this board.
她是一名模范警官
She's an exemplary police officer.
还没完
Not finished.
从你进入情报机关到今天你坐在我们面前
Not a month into your time in Intelligence
还不到一个月的时间
before you wind up here.
我不知道这些之间有什么联♥系♥
I don't see how those facts are related.
放松 很快就结束了
Relax. This won't take long.
-四万粒 -是的 这是被窃的总和
- 40,000 pills? - Yeah, that's what was stolen.
我们不知道有多少已经被卖♥♥了
And we don't know how many got sold,
所以肯定还会有其他孩子吸毒过量
so these are not gonna be the last kids to OD.
至少你们还可以努力追查
At least you guys get overtime.
妈妈的戒指 她总是说这不是一场比赛
Mom's ring. She always said it's not a race,
但是这个戒指属于先遇到对的姑娘的人
but whoever meets the right girl first gets the ring.
你确定吗
Sure about this?
你跟爸爸说了吗
You tell Dad?
为什么要告诉爸爸 这是妈妈的戒指
Why do I have to tell Dad? It's Mom's ring. It's not his.
你好 医生
What's up, doc?
你好 凯文
Hey, Kev.
审查委员会那边顺利吗
How'd it go with the Review Board?
不太顺利
Not good.
-他们拷问你了吗 -没有 正好相反
- They grill you? - No. The opposite.
好像他们已经认定琳德赛是违规的了
Like they already made up their mind that Lindsay was at fault.
-他们提条件了吗 -没有 只是放了我
- They offer you a deal? - Mm-mm. Just released me.
接下来也没有纪律处分
No disciplinary action forthcoming,
并且他们取消了局里剩下所有的审查
and they cancelled the interviews for the rest of the unit.
他们另有阴谋
Something else is going on.
他们在耍我们
They're jerking us around.
警长
Sarge?
我不懂了
I'm lost.
我们每一个人都不明白
We all are. Every last one of us.
所以我们必须团结一致
It's why we got to stick together.
警探
Detective.
怎么了
What?
联邦调查局 不许动
FBI! Don't move!
好的 怎么了
Okay! What? What?
联邦调查局 手放在方向盘上 邦妮
FBI. Hands on the wheel, Bunny.
什么情况
What is this?
你是我们的重要客户
You're our millionth customer.
听着 我女儿是警♥察♥
Listen, my daughter's a cop.
我觉得这是一场误会
I think this is a misunderstanding.
我对此非常怀疑
I sincerely doubt that.
把她带走
Get her out of here.
艾琳·琳德赛 我是联调局特工詹尼弗·斯宾塞
Erin Lindsay. I'm FBI Special Agent Jennifer Spencer.
我们早应该谈谈了
We're overdue for a chat.
只有我 我是单独来的
It's just me. I come in peace.
联邦调查局的人都这样
The FBI usually does.
也许我们应该进屋说
Maybe we should talk inside.
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
在芝加哥警署干过
Some history at CPD.
有药物滥用史
Time away for substance abuse,
加上在缉毒局特别小组待过两周
plus a DEA task force gig that lasted all of two weeks.
对你的审查结束了
Now this interview gets away from you.
我还在接受调查
That's still being investigated.
我们已经注意你一段时间了
You've been on our radar for a while.
所以呢 你们在调查芝加哥警♥察♥吗
So, what? You're looking into the Chicago Police?
我不是因芝加哥警署而来
I'm not here about CPD.
你的简历证明你是个理想的卧底
Every bullet point on your résumé makes you an ideal undercover.
我和纽约反恐司合作
I'm with the New York Counterterrorism Division.
来这里为你提供一份工作
I'm here with a job offer.
联邦调查局要我
The FBI wants me?
我们以前想招募你 但是被你的警长阻止了
We tried to poach you before, but your sergeant shut me down.
他告诉我你的情况有变化
He tells me your situation changed.
这是一个粗略的调查
It's a mild assessment.
你向我汇报 我们不受任何司法限制
You'd report to me. We take down major cases
主要办理大案
with zero jurisdictional boundaries.
办一场惊天大案
Big game hunting.
在纽约
In New York.
我要考虑一下
I'd have to think about that.
这是很多人一辈子梦寐以求的机会
This is the call people wait their whole life to get.
我现在不行 我的母亲
I can't right now. My mother--
我知道你母亲的一切
I know all about your mother.
那你就知道她跑了
Then you know she's in the wind.
她被联邦调查局拘留了
She's in FBI custody.
芝加哥警署会利用你母亲进一步逼迫你
CPD's gonna use your mom to bounce you even harder.
这是一箭双雕 加入♥联♥调局 救你妈
This is a two-fer. Take the gig, save your mom.
这很简单
It's that simple.
你有十分钟时间
You have ten minutes.
他们正在以合谋贩毒的罪名起诉我
They're charging me with a felony: drug conspiracy.
是联邦调查局 艾琳
The FBI, Erin!
因为他们发现你开着一辆满是毒品的车
Because they found you in a truck full of drugs.
我必须要转移它们 我搞砸了
I--I had to move them. I messed up.
-搞砸了 -我想告诉你的
- Messed up? - I tried to tell you.
你...
You did--
你没有告诉我
You didn't tell me.
你没有告诉我马特利打了你
And you didn't tell me that Martelli beats you.
你会相信我吗 这会有什么区别吗
Would you believe me? Would it have changed anything?
听我说 你担心你的性命
Listen to me: you feared for your life.
他强迫你帮他藏匿毒品
He forced you to hide his narcotics for him.
对吗
Right?
是的
Right.
妈妈 如果我们想脱身
Mom, if we are gonna make a deal here,
我必须把握好每一个机会
I need every bit of leverage available,
也就是说你这次必须要说实话 哪怕这一次
which means you have to tell me the truth, for once.
好的
Okay.
强尼知道毒品在卡车上
Johnny knew that the drugs were on the truck,
他说我必须去把它们藏起来
and he said I had to hide them,
因为不会有人来酒吧查的
how nobody would come looking for them in the bar.
所以他强迫你 利用你
So, he forced you. He used you.
你没有参与策划对吧
You didn't plan this?
他们倒是说我可以赚五千块钱 但是
They did say I would make five grand, but--
妈妈
Mom!
但是然后孩子们病了 强尼被杀了
But then the kids got sick, and Johnny was killed,
我想这就是原因 因为他们怪他
and I think that's why-- because they blamed him.
-谁怪他 -他的同伙
- Who did? - His partners.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表