You're gonna throw stats at me?
行了 情报组接这个案件
All right, Intelligence is taking the case.
就因为他抖威风了吗
Because he flexes his stripes?
你是想让我也抖抖威风吗
You want me to flex mine?
我话已经说了
I said what I said.
把资料交给博伊特
Get your files to Voight.
我一直听说你这个人够贱
You know, I always heard you were a son of a bitch.
现在我知道大家所言非虚了
Now I know it's true.
把资料给我就行了
Yeah, getting me those files would be great.
吉米·李♥克♥特
Jimmy Rickert.
我之前用过这种产品
I've used one of these before.
问题是我是合法的
But the thing is I'm allowed to by law.
而你不是
But you, on the other hand, are not.
所以说 你把它卖♥♥给谁
So, who'd you sell it to?
你看这些架子上有什么好东西吗
You see anything that fancy on these shelves?
我确定 如果我把这地方翻个底朝天
Well, you know, I'm sure that if we tossed this place
我们就会发现一个写着"来自中国"的盒子
hard enough, we'd find a box that says "sent from China,"
但那时候你和我 我们之间就会有信任危机了
but then you and me--we'd have all these trust issues.
听着 老兄 我们需要你合作
Listen, man, we need you to cooperate, all right?
否则 你就得在我们奢华
Otherwise you're gonna have to spend the night
而又拥挤的拘留室里过夜了
in one of our luxurious overcrowded holding cells.
说吧
Come on.
上次买♥♥这个型号♥的人
Well, last guy who bought this model--
他几天前来的
he came in a few days ago.
-他说自己叫塔罗 -塔罗
- Calls himself T-Rod. - T-Rod.
黑人 三十来岁
Black, maybe 30.
看起来很健壮
Corn-fed fella who...
他可能掌控着一个南区的抢劫盗贼团伙
might run a burglary crew on the Southside.
-好的 -好的 好的
- All right. - Okay. Okay.
-这是Beta制式录像机吗 -是的
- Is this a Betamax? - Yeah.
我有一个不能倒带的录像机
I got a JVC that doesn't rewind.
你能修好吗
You think you can fix it?
当然 你带来就好
Sure. Bring it by.
好的 谢了 兄弟
All right. Thanks, man.
-老埃 现在都2017年了 -是啊
- Al, it's 2017. - Yeah.
下次我们拿到加班费的时候
All right, well, next time we get an overtime check,
我给你买♥♥个蓝♥光♥播放器
I'm buying you a Blu-ray player.
老兄 这个报告加载不了
Dog, this report won't load.
抱歉 我忘了说了 这玩意儿有内置无线
Sorry, I forgot to tell you. The rig's got built-in wifi.
链接就好
Just get on it.
好的
Oh, okay.
你偶尔也得让我用用这玩意儿
Oh, you got to let me drive this rig sometime.
-我不记得你说啥了 -这样不对
- I'm gonna forget I heard that. - That's not right.
这就是塔迪乌斯·罗杰斯
All right, this is Thaddius Rodgers.
大家也叫他塔罗
They also call him T-Rod.
他犯下了无数的入室抢劫行窃案
He's got a long sheet for home invasions and burglaries.
那边就是塔罗的座驾
That's T-Rod's ride right there.
我们有一队技术人员正在监控他家
We had a tac team sitting on the house,
但他在我们到之前就离开了
but before we could get there, he left.
他们追踪他到了这里 保镖确认了
They tracked him here. Bouncer confirms
-罗杰斯和他兄弟都在里面 -出发
- Rodgers is inside with his boys. - Let's move.
-在香槟房♥ -收到
- Champagne room. - Copy that.
芝加哥警局 所有人把手举起来
CPD! We need to see everybody's hands.
不许动
Don't move.
把手放到我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
不用动粗嘛 都是出来玩的
Hey! Hey, no need to get rough, players.
信你一次 手放到扶手上 兄弟
I'll take it, man. Get your hands on the rail, player.
手放到扶手上 你也是
Hands on the rail! You too.
塔迪乌斯·罗杰斯 你被捕了
Thaddius Rodgers, you're under arrest.
下来 下来
Come down here. Come down here!
好了 把他们都铐上
All right, put the bracelets on all of them
钱都没收
and confiscate this money.
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
好吧 这比捡垃圾好多了
Okay. Uh...this is a lot better than a trash pull.
给我吧 小姐
There you go, miss.
抱歉了
I'm sorry about this.
所以 你从盗窃上升到了
So, you graduated from pulling burglaries
抢银行吗
to bank robberies?
我挺欣赏你的野心的
I got to respect that kind of ambition.
我已经告诉过你我没什么好说的
I already told you I wasn't talking.
你杀了个保安 还射伤了出纳员的腿
You killed a guard. You shot a teller in the leg.
是怎么回事 她没有尽快把钱
What happened? She didn't put the money
放到袋子里 还是她按了报♥警♥器
in the bag fast enough, she reached for the alarm?
我没抢过银行
I never ripped no banks.
也从来没有犯过罪
I'd never catch a federal charge and go away until I'm gray.
让我失望的是
You know, what I'm disappointed about is
你和你手下弄了几十万的不义之财
you and your boy snatch half a mil tax-free,
然后就都嫖了
and you drop it on tail?
也许你是脱身了
You might've gotten away with it, too,
但你留下了这个
but you left that behind.
你们有时间吗
Uh, y'all got a second?
我们查了从俱乐部里没收来的
We traced the serial numbers on the bills
钱的序列号♥
confiscated at the club,
它们跟银行失窃的不匹配
and they don't match any from the banks.
没错 但是跟两天前在黄金海岸发生的一起
They do, however, match the bills that were confiscated
入室抢劫案的失窃的钱相符
in a home invasion robbery two days ago in Gold Coast.
这个老妇叫艾伦·普拉格
This older woman named Ellen Prager.
有妄想症 总觉得她儿子们
This lady was so paranoid that her sons
觊觎她的彩票奖金
were gonna dip into her lottery cash
所以她把钱上都做了记号♥
that she marked all of the bills.
塔罗和他手下一定是用了干♥扰♥器♥
T-Rod and his boys must've used the cell jammer
屏蔽了她的安全系统
to block her security system,
而这种系统要基于蜂窝信♥号♥♥才能运转
which works on a cellular signal.
他们把普拉格绑了起来 撬了她的保险箱
They tied Prager up, cracked her safe,
偷了二十万现金
and stole 200K in cash.
所以他们跟抢银行的不是同一伙人
So it's not the same tracker that the bank crew used.
-应该不是 -带她过来
- Afraid not. - All right, get her down here,
认人 然后搞清楚塔罗的身份
set up a lineup. Let's get T-Rod ID'd
并起诉他
and charged with that crime.
警长 我研究了一下
Sarge, been doing a little research
抢劫重案组的厄普顿给的资料
on Upton's files from Robbery-Homicide.
我有些发现
Think I found something.
好了 这些红色的点代表
All right, these red pieces are
已经被袭击过的银行
the banks that have already been hit.
这是犯罪团伙 现在我们看看
So, this is the crew. Now, what do the banks
所有被袭击过的银行有什么共性
that they've already hit have in common?
他们都是信用社 所以他们的柜台出纳窗口
They're all credit unions that don't have
没有全方位防弹玻璃
counter-to-ceiling bullet-proof teller windows.
-好的 -所以我把范围缩小了
- Okay. - All right, so I've narrowed it down--
这些绿色的点代表
these green pieces signify
市区最后三家没有这种防弹出纳窗口的银行
the last three banks downtown that don't have teller glass,
而他们的位置都离高速公路和湖岸路
and they're all within a few blocks of freeway entrances
只有几个街区 这就意味着
or Lakeshore Drive, which makes it real easy
摩托车可以很轻易从现场消失
for a motorcycle to just disappear.
让杰和艾琳去跟进
All right. Get Jay and Erin hip to this.
分成两队 去查这些银行
Break up into teams. Check out these banks
还有他们的监控系统 看是否有人在蹲点
and their surveillance cameras, see if anyone's casing them.
我们只能查到最近24小时内的
We only have access to the latest 24 hours
有效录像 再之前的录像都保存在
worth of footage; anything older than that is stored
我们场外的安全公♥司♥里
off-site at our security firm.
暂停 暂停 能放大吗
Stop there. Stop there. Will you zoom in on that?
看起来像是我们要找的对象 但只有两个
Looks like our suspects, but only two of them.
蹲这个地方这么多人就够了
That's all they need to case the place.
他们在观察人群
They're clocking the crowd,
计算逃跑路线 甚至你
clocking getaway routes, even you.
我需要这段录像的副本
We need a copy of this footage.
能给我拷到优盘里吗
Can you put it on a flash drive?
等等 什么
Wait--what?
呆在这里
Stay in this office.
我们走后把门锁上
You lock the door behind us.
G5021报告 发生枪击 呼叫指挥中心
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表