12 of them fatal.
我不担心这里的政♥治♥正确性
I'm not gonna worry about political correctness here
或者我自己的信念
or my own convictions.
但案件是一个白人女性
What we have is a white woman missing
在黑人居住地失踪了
in the heart of the black ghetto.
我们要作最坏的打算 就是她被劫持了
We're gonna assume the worst: she's been abducted.
所以你们要尽力找到她
So do what you need to do to find her.
要认真对待
Just do it carefully.
芝加哥的公♥关♥已经够差了
Chicago already has enough of a PR nightmare.
是崔医生
Uh, it's Dr. Choi.
莎拉·墨菲的父母在医院和内森在一起
Sarah Murphy's parents are with Nathan down at Med.
你和杰去看看
You and Jay.
好了 你们都听到了 快去工作
Come on, you heard the commander. Get to work.
-警长 -长官
- Sergeant. - Ma'am.
我说认真对待 我是很严肃的
When I say be careful, I mean it.
现在很多人盯着警局呢
There's a lot of eyes on the police right now.
我不是为市长查的
Look, I'm not running for mayor.
如果北部真的有一个黑人女孩失踪了
If this was a black girl missing on the North Side,
我会跟我现在一样负责
I'd go about it the same way I'm about to right now.
我的贷款批下来了
So my loan went through.
那地方特别好
The place is great, you know?
两间卧室 还有洗衣机和烘干机
Two-bedroom. Washer, dryer.
地下停车场
Underground parking.
我一个星期前就问过你
I asked you a week ago;
你说你会考虑搬进来 现在怎么说
you said you'd think about moving in, so what's the deal?
也许这不是什么好主意
Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
来看看吧
Just come check it out.
有健身房♥ 俱乐部级别的
It's got a gym; it's got a whole club level
还有咖啡厅之类的东西
with, like, a coffee lounge and all this stuff.
我还没亲自去看过 但是
Well, I haven't really checked it out yet, but--
不 不是那个意思
No, it's not that.
我想让你搬过来和我住
I want you to move in with me,
住在我家
in my place.
我已经拿到贷款了
Look, I already have a mortgage.
如果我们加起来 五年内就能还清
If we double up, we could pay it off in five years.
杰 我完全爱上你了
Jay, I'm completely in love with you.
现在我只信任你
And you are the only person that I can trust right now,
如果你愿意
so if you're down,
请就说你愿意
please just say you're down.
我愿意
I'm down.
你最后一次见到你女儿是什么时候
When's the last time you saw your daughter?
莎拉和内森 他们昨天晚上
Sarah and Nathan-- they surprised us
在德雷克餐厅给了我们一个惊喜
with dinner at The Drake last night
庆祝结婚25周年
for our 25th anniversary.
吃了饭 喝了点香槟
Ate and had some champagne,
然后他们就回家了
and then they headed back for home.
当时大概是几点
About what time was that?
大概半夜了
It was about midnight.
他们第二天早上都要上班
They both had to work in the morning.
你们俩住在酒店吗
Okay, and you two stayed at the hotel?
我们曾经在那里度蜜月
It's where we had our honeymoon.
CT扫描显示内森有脑挫伤
CT scan showed Nathan suffered cranial bruising
并伴有出血
and some hemorrhaging.
我们已经将他送至重症监护病房♥ 并用冰敷大脑
We have him in the ICU and packed his brain with ice
等待淤肿消退
until the swelling goes down.
我知道听上去很糟糕 但幸运的是
I know it sounds bad, but luckily,
内森并没有受严重的脑内伤
Nathan didn't suffer any serious brain damage.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, doc.
-好 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
有人跟内森父母谈过了吗
Has anyone spoken with Nathan's parents?
他们在佛罗里达
They're in Florida,
乘第一班航♥班♥过来
catching the first flight they can.
墨菲先生 太太 你们觉得
Mr. And Mrs. Murphy, can either of you
为什么莎拉和内森要去南奥斯丁
think of any reason that Sarah and Nathan would go into South Austin?
你现在应该去找我女儿
Why are you asking me questions
为什么还要问我问题
when you should be out looking for my daughter?
先生 我们已经派出了一百多名警♥察♥
Sir, we have a hundred cops in the street
寻找她的踪迹
looking for her right now.
我们已经尽了全力
We are doing everything we can.
求你们了 把我女儿带回来
Please, bring my little girl home.
谢谢你们专门赶来 大家听着
Thanks for coming down. Listen up.
我们要找莎拉·墨菲
Okay, we're looking for Sarah Murphy.
白种女性
Female, white.
她已经失踪了12小时
She's been missing 12 hours.
我要你们搜索每一条小巷 每一个后院
I want every lot, every backyard searched.
你们要是看到有任何不对劲的地方
I mean, you see anything that doesn't look right,
就赶紧上报
you call it in.
我知道现在 你们都在想
I know right now, a lot of you are thinking
我们和他们是对立的 其实不是
it's us versus them-- it's not, okay?
我希望你们不要听信
I don't want you to buy into any of that crap
新闻上的谣言
you see on the news.
这里还是有很多好人
There's a lot of good people in this neighborhood
并不把我们当做敌人
who don't see us as the enemy.
别听信那些胡言乱语
Just clear your heads of all that nonsense
做好你的工作
and do your job.
行动
Now let's go.
伙计们 帮个忙
Guys, do me a favor. Come on.
就看一眼
Just take one more look.
长这样的女孩
A girl like this--hey.
她在这里应该挺醒目的
She can't be too hard to spot in this neighborhood.
你知道她有可能在哪吗 伙计们
Any idea where she might be, fellas?
你觉得我们看上去像邻里监督组织吗
We look like neighborhood watch to you?
我连我自己家妹子半数时间在哪都不知道
I don't even know where my own girl is half the time.
别这样 斯迈利
Come on, Smiley.
你是这块的老大 兄弟
You run this whole demonstration, bro.
你是想告诉我 你希望芝加哥警局
You mean to tell me that you want CPD
当着这些小女孩的面给你难堪吗
jamming you up over this little girl?
好样的 姑娘
That-a girl!
这才叫弹球
That's how you get a rebound!
每天都有黑人小孩死去
Young black kids out here dying every day.
但是芝加哥警局为了
But the CPD bring out the cavalry
这个白人女孩全体出动
for that one white girl.
我们有自己的活要干 斯迈利
Yeah, we got a job to do, Smiley.
跟你一样
Just like you do.
那是维维特吧
That's Velvet, right?
她几岁了 十一岁吗
How old is she now? About 11?
刚到12岁
Just turned 12.
伙计 我只是想说如果维维特出事了
I'm just saying, man, if something were to happen to Velvet,
你肯定会希望有人能站出来
I'm pretty sure you would want somebody
告诉你些什么信息吧
to step up and say something, right?
哥们 你知道你收买♥♥不了我
Brother, you know you can't buy me.
我也不是什么告密的线人
And I ain't no CI snitch bitch.
我明白 不过这些孩子也需要换个新篮网吧
I understand, but those hoops need some new nets, bro.
如果那种车被人劫了
If a car look like it's been picked clean,
我会去15街和拉勒米路口的卢家酒水商店
I'd check Loo's Liquor over on 15th and Laramie.
要是有人要转手什么东西
If anybody's got anything to flip,
肯定要找卢
it goes through Loo.
谢谢你 兄弟
My dog.
芝加哥警局
Chicago PD.
-最多这点了 -至少值两百
- It's top dollar. - It's worth at least 2 bills.
不 小家伙
Nah, little man--
别这样 伙计
Hey, come on, Loo.
-别这样 -手放头上 哥们儿
- Come on, man! - Hands on your head, bro.
小流浪汉
Hey, little homie,
你在哪儿找到这个手♥机♥的
where'd you find this phone?
街上捡到的
Found it in the street.
你几岁了
Yeah, how old are you?
15岁
15.
15岁
15?
现在你面对的是蓄意谋杀
All right, right now you are looking at attempted murder...
还有绑♥架♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表