so he buys the guns from Tucker and sells them out of his bar.
金鱼绝对是我听到过的
Gold Fish is definitely the worst street name
最烂的诨名
I've ever heard.
我认识一个人叫狮子头
I knew a guy named Poodlehead.
狮子头 这绝对是我听过的
Poodlehead, that's definitely the worst street name
最烂的诨名
I've ever heard.
好 金鱼在建伍开了一家小酒吧
Okay, Gold Fish runs a dive in Kenwood.
好的 我们去翻翻他的老底
All right, let's go snatch his ass up.
你们的车被总局收走了
Your car got downed by the Area.
他们要把一些老版1505换掉
They're switching out some of the old 1505 cars.
给我们换成什么了
What do we get to replace it?
通用西赛拉
GMC Sierra,
全新的
brand-new.
求你了 我们能谈谈吗
Please, can we talk?
这是我的梦想座驾
Okay, this is my dream rig.
你应该知道 我可能做梦时提到过
You know this, I've probably mentioned it in my sleep.
我从第一天起就只坐副驾
Now, I've rode shotgun since day one,
毫无怨言
with no complaint.
轮到你开车了 小蚱蜢
It's time you drove, grasshopper.
你就是我的天使
You're my angel.
-芝加哥警署 -想都别想
- Chicago PD! - Don't even think about it.
-大家都起来 -全部出去
- Everybody, get up. - Outside, now.
-走吧 -把手放在我们能看到的地方
- Let's go. - Hands where we can see 'em.
这把不错
That's nice.
对 先放这儿
Yeah. Leave it there.
举起手来
Hands up.
再高一点
Higher.
你们最好有证据
This better be good.
我所有的许可证都在效期之内
I got all my permits up to date with the city.
是吗 我们是冲着枪来的 老金
Yeah, well, we're here about guns, Goldy.
兄弟 我只卖♥♥酒
Man, I just sling drinks.
什么 比如九毫米配三八吗
What, like a nine millimeter with a .380 chaser?
记得这个吗
Remember this?
这是你和托马斯·克德
That's you and Thomas Kade.
你买♥♥了23把枪
You're buying 23 guns.
猜不到吧
Well, guess what.
克德是烟酒枪管局的探员
Kade is an ATF agent.
你说那个嗑嗨了的白人是条子
You telling me that gacked-out white boy was a cop?
没错
That's right.
你卖♥♥的那些枪里
And one of the guns you sold
其中一把杀了这位年轻女性
was used to murder this young woman,
丽贝卡·克拉克
Rebecca Clark.
大家都想买♥♥个安心
Uh, everybody wants a strap.
所以我就兼卖♥♥一点赚点小钱
So I sell them on the side for a little bit of cash,
但我这辈子从来没有对人开过枪
but I ain't never shot at nobody in my life.
好的
All right.
那你卖♥♥给谁了
Then who'd you sell it to?
四五口径的金牛
A .45 Taurus.
你最好使劲想想
You better think hard
不然我们就告你谋杀
or you're gonna be charged with that murder.
我不会浪费你们的时间
Look, I'm not gonna waste your time.
对 我是买♥♥了那批货
Yeah, I bought the hardware.
我把四五卖♥♥给我堂弟了 大欧
I sold the .45 to my cousin, Big O.
我们需要他的真名和地址
We're gonna need a real name and address.
他死了
He's dead.
我把枪卖♥♥给他是因为他感觉在他们街道不安全
Sold him a piece 'cause he said he was feeling heat on his block.
一个星期之后 他们就在51街杀了他
A week later, they shot him off of 51st.
-他们是谁 -我不知道
- Who is they? - I don't know.
跟他有矛盾的拉丁少年帮人
Some Latin Player he was beefing with.
不过你们知道这种事
But you know how that go.
没有任何目击者
No one saw nothing.
那枪呢
Hey, what happened to the gun?
我一直没找到
I never found it.
他们杀了他之后就从他身上拿走了
Picked it off his body after they shot him.
好 带他回去
All right, bring him in.
核实他的话
Check his story.
把他卖♥♥掉的所有武器都详细记录下来
And write him up for every single one of those weapons.
我想我现在知道为什么叫金鱼了
Think I get this Gold Fish thing now.
州检察官杰弗里斯在你办公室
You got State's Attorney Jefferies in your office
等着你
looking for you.
他也找你了
And he's looking for you too.
买♥♥凶杀人的案子我们查得怎么样了 警长
So where are we with this murder-for-hire case, Sergeant?
唐纳德·克拉克 对 我们目前
Donald Clark, yeah, well, we're just
正在稳住他 只等我们
keeping him on the hook for now until we can
查出是谁杀了他女儿
shed some more light on who actually killed his daughter.
我很迷惑
I'm confused.
我们查到了
Well, we traced the murder weapon
凶器最终的买♥♥家
back to the guy who bought it.
结果他在丽贝卡·克拉克死前两周就被杀了
Turns out that he was killed two weeks before Rebecca Clark,
所以这件谋杀案又回到了原点
so we're back to square one on our murder.
这是两件独♥立♥的案子
These are two stand-alone cases.
完全不相关
Totally independent.
如果你们可以破她的谋杀案 很好
If you solve her killing? Great.
但这个人来到芝加哥
But this man came to Chicago,
明确表示他要找一个杀手
with the express purpose to hire a hit man
买♥♥凶杀人 对吗
and pay for a murder, correct?
他找错了人
He put a hit on the wrong guy.
他找人杀马戏团名角我都不管
He could have targeted Bozo the Clown for all I care.
你不觉得我们有义务找出真正的凶手吗
You don't think we're obligated to find the actual shooter?
等你们先抓了唐纳德·克拉克吧
After you have Donald Clark in custody.
那个人
Listen, the guy,
他不是罪犯
he's not a criminal.
因为他是一个白人教授吗
Because he's a white poetry professor?
不 不是这样
No, it's not that.
他是一个悲恸的父亲
He's a grieving father.
我这么问你吧
Oh, let me ask you this.
如果是一个黑人想杀一个白人小孩
If it was a black man put a hit on a white kid,
你们还会这么想吗
would you still feel the same way?
别这样
Come on, man.
你可真有胆问我这个
You got some balls asking me that.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
下个月我做这份工作就
You know, next month I've been on this job,
多少 28年了
what, 28 years?
我从来没有一次是因为种族原因抓人
And not once did I ever arrest somebody based on race.
首先是法律
I mean, there's the law,
然后事情也有对错之分
and then there's doing the right thing.
好了 没人说克拉克能逍遥法外
Okay, no one said Clark is gonna walk.
我不关心对与错
I don't care about right and wrong.
把这事给了了 逮捕唐纳德·克拉克
Finish the sting. Bring Donald Clark in.
不然我们之间就有问题了
Or we're gonna have a problem.
好了 把奥马尔·弗莱带来
All right, get Omar Fry down here.
给唐纳德·克拉克伪造一个枪杀现场
Set up a fake hit that you can show Donald Clark.
他把剩下的钱给你时要拍下来
Get him on tape giving you the rest of the money.
汉克 我觉得我做通克拉克的工作了
Listen, Hank, I think I got through to Clark.
-我觉得他可能会中止行动 -老埃
- I think he might back out of this thing. - Al,
设一个局
set it up.
记得《家庭秘密》的剧情吗
Remember the Family Secrets sting?
那时候我要把你身上
When I had to cover you in, what,
洒十几升的猪血里
two gallons of pigs blood over you
因为你要装作被刺死
because you were supposed to be stabbed to death?
琳德赛警探都跟你说清楚了吗
So did Detective Lindsay explain everything to you?
是的 我应该打扮得像死了一样
Yeah, I'm supposed to get dolled up like I'm dead,
然后你来照相
and you're gonna take pictures.
但我还没同意
But I ain't agreed to nothing yet.
只需要30分钟
Hey, it only takes 30 minutes.
我会给你画一个被枪杀处决的妆
I give you an execution-style makeover,
你躺下 闭上眼待几分钟
you lay down, close your eyes for a minute,
我照几张照片
and I take a few shots.
我不会免费做这个的
I don't gotta do nothing for free.
尤其是警♥察♥差点毁了我的一生
Especially after the police almost ruined my life.
我听说你有个小女儿
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表