-我同意 -好的 我来吧
- I agree. - Okay, I'm on it.
艾莉·伯纳
Okay, Ally Berner.
似乎缉毒队的瑞奇警官
Uh, looks like an Officer Ricci out of Narcotics
两周前带她来问话了
brought her in two weeks ago,
但没有逮捕她的记录
but there's no record of any arrest.
肯定是抓了之后就放她走了
Must've been a catch-and-release.
打个电♥话♥给瑞奇问问
All right, let's get Ricci on the phone.
-好的 -我出去一会儿
- I'm on it. - I'm stepping out for a bit.
-有情况随时报告 -等下 警长
- Keep me posted. - Hang on. Sarge.
克劳利局长在7447线上要和你通话
Commander Crowley's on the 7447 line for you, sir.
叫她留言
Take a message.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Okay, thanks. Thank you.
瑞奇和她的队伍出任务去了
All right, Ricci's out on a buy with her team,
所以她下午之前都没空
so she's not gonna come up for air until this afternoon.
那好 我们去跑一趟吧
All right, let's take a ride.
她今天已经
You know, that's the third time
给他打过三次电♥话♥了
that she's called for him today.
大家该干什么干什么 好吗
Everybody just do your jobs, all right?
我很抱歉又回来打扰你们了
Hey, I'm sorry to have to come back like this.
你才不抱歉
No, you're not.
艾莉 我们能察觉到
Ally, we're sensing a little hostility
你对芝加哥警方抱有很深的敌意
between you and the Chicago Police Department.
你们想怎样
What do you guys want?
我们是在想
Well, we're wondering
这会不会与你和缉毒队的
if maybe that has something to do with
瑞奇警官有什么关系
you and Officer Ricci from Narcotics.
因为我们目前唯一确知的一点
'Cause the only thing we know for sure
就是你哥哥佩戴着警方的窃听器
is that your brother was wearing a CPD wire,
而你半个月前曾被瑞奇逮捕过
and you were brought in two weeks ago by Ricci.
那你们为什么不去找她
Then why aren't you talking to her?
会去的
We will.
但我总觉得 我们会从你这里
But I have a feeling that we'll get the most...
听到最真实的原委
truthful version from you.
艾莉 请帮我们找到杀害你哥哥的凶手
Ally, help us find who killed your brother.
没关系 没事的
It's all right. It's okay.
我也不知道
I don't know.
不过 瑞奇警官曾因我持有毒品逮捕过我
But, um, Officer Ricci- she arrested me for possession.
我买♥♥过一些迷幻药
I had some Molly.
我去听过一场音乐会 从朋友那里买♥♥的
I went to a concert, and I got it from a friend.
她说因为我是在距离学校不到300米处买♥♥毒
She told me that because I was within 1,000 feet of a school,
是X级重罪 要坐十年牢
it was a Class X felony, and I was gonna get ten years.
她说我唯一能躲过牢狱之灾的办法
She said that the only way that I could avoid doing jail time
就是和一个被她盯上的
was if I did a buy from a dealer
毒贩约见一面
she was trying to bust.
我慌神了 我不知道该怎么办
I freaked. I didn't know what to do.
所以我告诉了埃文 因为我们关系很好
So I told Evan, because we're close.
他说他可以替我去 这样我就不用冒险了
He said that he would do it for me so I could stay out of it.
他和瑞奇警官谈了谈 她说
He talked to Officer Ricci, and she said--
她说 她不在乎是谁去见面
she said that she didn't care who did it,
但只要抓不住人 我就要去坐牢
but if it didn't get done, I was going to jail.
而接下来我知道的
And the next thing I heard,
就是他被烧死在了那辆车里
he was found burned to death in that car.
天啊
Man.
所以我才没第一时间告诉你们
That's why I didn't come forward sooner.
我不知道该相信谁
I don't know who I can trust.
-瑞奇警官 -是我
- Officer Ricci? - Yeah?
霍斯特德警探和琳德赛警探
Detectives Halstead and Lindsay.
情报组的
Intelligence.
埃文·伯纳
Evan Berner.
他怎么了
What about him?
你说呢
You tell us.
他在为我办一个案子
Uh, he was working a case for me.
胆子太小 临阵脱逃了
He got cold feet; he took off.
昨天他被发现烧死在了他的车里
He was found torched in his car yesterday.
你们逗我呢吧
Are you messing with me right now?
没有
No.
你们逮捕了什么人了吗
You have anybody in custody?
也没有
No, we don't.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们去约人见面
We went on a buy.
埃文跟着目标上了车
Evan went mobile with the target,
而他不应该这么做的
which he wasn't supposed to do,
我还以为他跑了
but I just figured he boogied.
这事天天有 你们懂的
Happens all the time. You guys know that.
试过联♥系♥他好几次
Tried calling him couple times.
没回音 所以就只好等他自己出来了
No dice, so I was just waiting for him to come forward.
我看你是扯谎给你自己打掩护
I think you're lying to cover your ass.
什么
What?
你有什么资格这么跟我说话
Who the hell are you to talk to me like that?
你让他妹妹以为她就因为一小包毒品
You let his sister think she was looking at ten years
就犯了重罪要坐十年牢
and a felony charge on a dime bag.
你还让埃文给她代劳
And you let Evan step into her shoes.
我想怎么跟你说就怎么跟你说
I'm gonna talk to you however the hell I want to talk to you.
舍不了孩子套不着狼
You flip the minnows to get to the sharks.
你不知道我们缉毒队是怎么工作的吗
Do you even know how Narcotics works?
-我还真知道 -是吗
- Actually, I do. - Yeah?
所以你行动之前做了什么计划 那给我看看
So where's your pre-raid plan? I'd like to see it.
我还想知道谁跟你一起行动
And I'd like to know who was on your team.
我的行动队员临出动之前
Uh, my team got called into court
被法庭传唤了
at the last minute.
所以只有我和搭档迈克·肯德里克斯在场
That's why it was just me and Mike Kendricks, my partner.
有意思 那你的1505资金在哪里
Interesting. What about the 1505 buy money?
拿来看看 谁签发的
Where is it? Who signed it out?
还有是谁给埃文装的窃听器 爪子烂了吗
And who wired Evan up? They did a crap job.
-冷静 冷静 -好吧
- All right. All right. - Okay, okay.
我们
Let's, uh...
从头来过 好吧
start over, okay?
我们应该是一边的 对吧
We're all on the same team here, right?
我可能是走了点捷径 好吧
Maybe I cut a couple corners, okay?
我就是想提高一下
Look, I'm just trying to get my arrest
我的逮捕率和行动率 好吧
and my activity rate up, okay?
目标是谁 从这个开始说吧
Who was the target? Let's start there.
康纳·维克斯
Connor Wix.
他是一个摇♥头♥丸♥大卖♥♥家
He's a big MDMA dealer.
退伍海军 在巴克镇开了一家健身房♥
Ex-Marine. Owns a gym in Bucktown.
他有点难抓 这家伙
He's a piece of work, this guy.
你跟埃文失联之前是他上了埃文的车吗
And this is who got into Evan's car before you lost him?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
好的
Okay.
我知道你肯定昨天就知道埃文被杀了
You know, I'll bet you knew Evan got killed yesterday,
你就盼着没有人会查到你身上
and you were just hoping no one connected the dots back to you.
你在情报组的汉克·博伊特手下工作
You work for Hank Voight in Intelligence,
还来教育我
and you're lecturing me?
省省吧
Save it.
奥利弗
Olive?
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
去斯科茨代尔 我姐姐那里
To Scottsdale, where my sister is.
去多久
For how long?
我要搬过去了 汉克
I'm moving there, Hank.
奥利弗
Olive...
这里有太多痛苦的回忆
There's too many bad memories around here.
我满眼所见的 不是贾斯汀
Everywhere I look, I either see Justin,
就是害死他的东西
or I see what killed him.
奥利弗 请你不要走
Olive, please don't do this--
现在不要走
not right now.
拜托你
Just, please...
我不能留在这里
I can't stay here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我叫的车
That's my ride.
我昨晚打电♥话♥给你了
Hey, I tried you last night.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表