二楼有人自缢
Strangulation victim, second floor.
醒醒
Come on!
不要起来
Hey, no, get down!
别动 别动了
Stop moving! Stop moving.
没罪的话他不会上吊
You don't try to hang yourself unless you're guilty.
你的意思是
I think what you meant to say is,
谢天谢地他没死吧 专员
"Thank God he's alive," Counselor.
当然 我很高兴他没死
Of course, I'm glad.
但精神鉴定之后
But after his psych eval,
我们要以谋杀桑福德·格雷格的罪名起诉他
we're charging him with the murder of Sandford Greg.
艾米丽·维嘉呢
What about Emily Vega?
放她走
Kick her.
罗戴尔警长
Sergeant Lowdell.
-你有时间吗 -有
- You got a minute? - I do.
芝加哥警署进选名单上排第六
Sixth on the list for CPD.
他进错队伍了
Got hooked up with the wrong crew.
是啊
Yeah.
穆尼不会有事吧
So Moony gonna recover?
应该不会
It looks like.
你要以什么罪名起诉他
What are you gonna charge him with?
谋杀
Homicide.
你提到了密尔沃基
You mentioned Milwaukee.
我们当时在根据搜查令搜查
We were executing a search warrant.
警长的线人指认了我们要搜查的房♥子
The sergeant's CI had ID'd the house we stacked outside.
我们的警长说"什么都不用说 直接撞门"
Our sarge says, "Don't bother announcing, just hit the door."
里面有个人拿着枪
Inside, there was a guy with a gun.
事实证明 他有持枪许可
Lawfully, as it turned out. He had a permit.
总之
Anyway.
他拿出了枪
He drew.
我的搭档和我开枪打了他
My partner and I shot him.
可是后来我们才发现找错了房♥子
Turned out, we had the wrong house.
那个线人弄错了
The CI screwed up.
后来我们的警长让我们说我们提前声明了
And afterwards, our sergeant told us to say we did announce.
但内务部调查时他否认了
But when IAD looked into it, he denied that.
所以即使我们服从了命令 还是被解雇了
So, we got terminated even though we were following orders.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我跟那种人合作过
I've worked with people like that.
那个桑福德
This guy, Sandford...
他总是骚扰年轻女孩子
He'd show up, harass people. Young girls.
我们口头上书面上都警告过他
He had been warned verbally and in writing to keep away.
穆尼出警时...
When Moony responded...
如果是我转移了尸体呢
What if I was the one who moved the body?
你得作证
You'd have to testify to that.
能让穆尼减刑就行
Only if it knocks Moony's sentence down.
我尽量以过失杀人罪起诉 但是
I'll push for involuntary manslaughter instead of murder, but...
你会被起诉隐瞒谋杀
You're going to be charged with concealing a homicide.
-我想要书面保证 -没问题
- I want it in writing. - You'll get it.
穆尼是听命令行事
Moony was following orders.
我没事了吗
So, that's-that's it?
没事了 你可以走了
That's it. You are free to go.
好
Okay.
艾米丽 现在开始好好生活还不晚
Emily, it is not too late to get your life together.
我可以帮你戒毒瘾戒酒瘾
I can help you get into a drug and alcohol treatment program.
有一个家庭式戒瘾所
There's--look, there's residential rehab.
你可以作为门诊病人去生活 有需要跟我说
Outpatient, sober living. Just whatever you need.
我会去帮你
And I would be there.
每一步我都会陪着你 我保证
Every step of the way, you have my word.
令人深思
Food for thought.
令人深思
Food for thought.
我会打给你 谢了
I'll call you. Thanks.
她不想听
She didn't want to hear it.
好吧
Well...
但即使这样你也要坚持说
Don't let that stop you from saying it, though.
艾琳·琳德赛
一切都好 我很抱歉 晚点回家
她又不会这个时候做出改变
It's not like she's going to change at this point, you know?
你妈妈就是那样
Your mom is who she is.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
艾琳...艾琳 我认识你多久了
Erin--Erin, how long have I known you?
我们九岁时就认识了吧
Since we were like, nine, right?
差不多
Around there.
你修了那么多次发动机
You can only try to fix the engine so many times.
直到你修够了 撂挑子说买♥♥辆新车吧
You know, until it's like, screw it, you know, buy a new car.
比如凡妮莎·里德尔
Like, Vanessa Reeder.
你知道她经历了那些事后
After everything she went through,
最后怎么样了吗
guess where she ended up?
她在凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix.
她拿到了教育学位
Got her teaching degree.
结婚了 而且怀孕了
Is married and has a kid on the way.
她直到离开了芝加哥才振作起来重新生活
She just couldn't get it together until she left Chicago.
虽然我很爱你
And as much as I love you, and...
让你走我会很难过...
It would kill me to have you go...
我不知道 安妮
I don't know, Annie.
如果我能马上离开这里 重新开始...
I mean, if I could move somewhere, and start over right now...
我会的
I would.
那你为什么不行动
What's stopping you?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表