-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我是吉米·桑吉内蒂
My name is Jimmy Sanguinetti.
我找艾琳·琳德赛
I'm here to see Erin Lindsay.
你是她什么人
Regarding?
我是她父亲
I'm her father.
她知道吗
Uh-huh. Does she know this?
她知道
She does.
如果我从这里给她拨一个内线说
So, if I were to call up there and say,
"你♥爸♥在下面"
"Hey, your dad's down here,"
她不会觉得是开玩笑吗
this wouldn't be some kind of joke?
如果你能
Look, if you could just...
让她知道我在这里就可以了
let her know I'm here, that'd be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
有人要见你 警探
Someone here to see you, Detective.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是
So, yeah, here's the, uh--
我和说过的相册
Photo album I was telling you about.
想来杯咖啡吗
Hey, man. You want a coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
你妈妈能把这个送来挺好的
Your mom was always really good about sending them.
太可爱了
Aww, that's, uh, super cute.
汉克 这是...
Hank. Uh, this is--
吉米·桑吉内蒂
Jimmy Sanguinetti.
-你好 -你好
- How are you? - Hey.
你看起来不错 汉克
Looking good, Hank.
还保持着临赛体重
Still at your fighting weight.
是啊
Yeah.
我只想说
I just want to say...
你把她抚养得很好
You did a real good job raising her.
很高兴能帮忙
Happy to help.
有案子了
We caught a case.
我们得走了
That uh-- that means we gotta roll.
不用 那是
Oh, no, no. That's, uh--
给你的
That's for you.
你能保存这么久我很高兴
I kind of like that you kept them all these years.
-我会给你发短♥信♥的 -好
- I'll text you. - Okay.
-保重 -你也是
- Take it easy. - You too.
这是我要去查DNA 不是你
This is me running it for DNA, not you.
杰
Jay.
艾琳
Erin...
我们得弄清楚这个就是你妈说的那个人
We gotta know if this guy is who your mom says he is.
-汉克 -什么情况
- Hank. - What do we got?
受害者是白人男性 三十多岁
Victim's a white male, mid 30s.
清洁工一大早就发现了
Streets and San worker came across the body
这具尸体
on his morning rounds.
八点之前就报♥警♥了
Called it in just before eight.
我们正派人排查这个区域
We got uniforms canvassing the area right now.
法医谁负责
Who's the lead for forensics?
埃米利奥 我已经给他我们的联♥系♥方式了
Emilio. I already gave him our bell and pax number.
犯罪现场照片一小时后就会发给我们
Crime scene photos will be hand delivered in an hour.
也通知了失踪人口中心看有没有人会打电♥话♥
And I put a request into Missing in case someone makes a call.
很好
That's good.
为什么有仇恨犯罪的可能
Why is it a potential hate crime?
因为这个
Because of this.
纱布和塑料膜怎么回事
What's with the gauze and plastic wrap?
他的阴♥茎♥被割了
His penis was severed.
芝加哥
警署
第四季
第十一集
我们在法医那边打了受害者照片
We've printed the DOA at the ME's office.
受害人名叫桑福德·格雷格
The name's Sandford Greg.
记录在案的性犯罪者
Registered sex offender.
因私藏罪被逮捕五次
Five arrests for possession.
因酗酒妨害治安被逮捕三次
Three drunk and disorderly.
两次持武器抢劫
Two counts strong arm robbery.
还有四项限制令
And, uh, four different restraining orders.
其中一项还是他的妈妈申请的
Including one from his mother.
十六岁开始就频繁进出监狱
In and out of prison since he was 16.
法医估计死亡时间
According to the ME, estimated time of death
是午夜 毒药检验
was midnight. Initial tox screens
发现他血液里有放了不同麻醉剂的鸡尾酒
showed a cocktail of different narcotics in his blood.
好吧 那这家伙是嗑药过量
Okay, so, this guy either OD'd
还是失血而亡
or bled out from the severed--you know.
根据他的强♥奸♥前科 想对他做这种事的人
Well, given his rap sheet, I'm sure there's no shortage
肯定不在少数
of people who'd want to do this to him.
我们去找出来
And we find out who,
看看是仇恨犯罪 性侵犯
and whether or not it's a hate crime, sex assault,
还是自残
or self mutilation.
艾琳和我查了那个区域的药店
Uh, Erin and I started canvassing all the pharmacies
和医疗中心
and the urgent care in the area.
没人 没车也没派救护车
No walk-ins, no drive-ins, no ambulance runs.
但我们还查了卖♥♥纱布
But we checked every place that sells
和塑料膜的店
gauze and plastic wrap,
发现了一起零售商品盗窃事件
and we found a retail theft report.
基本上就是一个浑身是血的人
Basically says a man covered in blood stole
从街头商店偷了绷带和药品
bandages and medicine from a corner store.
很好 你和伯吉斯
Good. You and Burgess.
犯罪现场照片在这里
Oh, hey, um, crime scene photo's on the DOA came.
不看 谢谢
No, thanks.
你还记得吉米啊
So, you remember Jimmy, huh?
是啊 见到他很高兴
Yeah, yeah, it's good to see him, you know...
他以前什么样
What was he like back then?
艾琳 那是三十年前了
Erin, that was 30 years ago.
连我都变了很多
I'm a different person, too.
好吧
Right.
我告诉你他会回来
You just haven't said anything
你什么也没说
since I told you he might be back in the picture.
听着
Listen...
我尊重你的意愿
I want what you want.
如果这能帮你填补空白
If this is filling a void for you,
那就是好事
that's all that matters.
还有
And...
因为失去了贾斯汀
Having lost Justin,
所以我很看重家人
I appreciate the value of family.
我报♥警♥了 但当警♥察♥
I called it in, but by the time
和急救员过来的时候
the cops and paramedics got here--
已经来不及了
it was history.
无意冒犯 但你们的反应时间也太长了
No offense, but your guys' response time sucks.
谢谢帮忙 先生
Thanks for the support, sir.
能调监控吗
Can you, uh, pull the footage?
我经理很小气
Manager's a cheap ass.
那些东西只是摆设而已
Those things, they are for show.
但看看这个
Ooh, check this out, though.
这家伙应该是中弹了吧
Yeah, it had to be shot.
要不然自己撸
You have no idea the kind of whack jobs
怎么能撸成这样
that come into this joint.
看
Here.
肯定出什么事了 对吧
He had to have been on something, right?
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, that would be my guess.
我让阿特沃特通知应急办
I'll have Atwater call OEMC.
看看附近有没有人报♥警♥了
See if anybody nearby called 911.
好了 给我吧
All right, here, here, let me have that.
快
Come on.
晚上九点五十一分有人报♥警♥
Call came in at 9:51 pm.
称有个可疑的人
Report of a suspicious person,
似乎在普拉斯基公园进行性侵
suspected sexual assault near Pulaski Park.
一分钟后我们派出了
Dispatch put it over the zone one minute later,
两辆车赶了过去
two cars rode on the job.
后来行动取消
Uh, it was coded out as 11 Adam,
是虚假报♥警♥
not a Bona Fide Incident.
好的 你觉得你是否能
Okay. You think you can pull up
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表