- We got you! - Come on, come on!
快 带我们走
Come on! Come on, get us the hell out of here!
-他要逃跑了 -加西亚 快去打电♥话♥
- He's moving! - Garcia, you get on the horn!
立即呼叫总部 我们需要支援
You call a 10-1 right now! We need backup!
-收到 -封锁周围地区
- Copy that! - Lock down the block!
-快走 -快快
- Let's go, let's go. - Go, go!
没有人
You're clear.
找到一段绳索
Uh, we got a rope.
他滑下去了
He rappelled down.
请报告地址
Need a location.
总部 G5021在现场
5021 George, we're on scene of the 10-1.
一位头部中枪的警员送回接受治疗
We got an officer inbound with a gunshot wound to the head.
袭击者沿屋顶
Offender believed to be on foot,
步行向西逃窜
heading westbound on the rooftops.
-请求空中支援 -小心点
- Roll Air One. - Easy.
-收到 -这里
- Copy that. - Here.
急救室
-说明情况 -她中枪8分钟了
- Talk to me! - She's been down eight minutes.
好的 我们把她抬到轮床上
All right, let's get her on the gurney.
威尔 我手不能动
Will, I can't move my hands.
没关系 我来
All right. I got her.
-谢谢 -我来吧
- Okay. - I got her.
走吧 推进去
Let's go, keep moving.
威尔
Um, Will...
威尔说她
Will says that she, uh,
在倒地之前就死了 所以无论...
she died before she hit the ground, for whatever the--
好吧
Okay.
中心警局和巡警
So we know Area Central and patrol
已经封锁了整个区域
shut the whole block down.
拉网式搜索正在进行
I know a perimeter search is underway,
但是这片区域的每一个摄像头都被毁坏了
but every camera in the area was vandalized.
而高速公路近在咫尺
The highway was spitting distance.
你们看清楚他的长相了吗
Did we get a look at him?
老大 他隐藏得很好
Boss, he kept low.
从这个人射击的方式能看出 他是受过训练的
This guy, the way he shot... he was trained.
他服过役
He was military!
那辆车就是一个陷阱 一个诱饵
The truck was a lure! It was bait!
我们就不应该进入那条小巷
We never should have been in the alley.
那个混♥蛋♥知道我们会进来
That son of a bitch knew we'd come in hot.
我们没有掩护 他占据了远处的有利地形
We had no cover. He had a remote vantage point.
从上面分♥析♥我们的位置
Triangulated us from above.
把我们当他妈的靶子打
And then we were fricking target practice!
他干扰了我们的频段
He jammed our frequency.
所有的电♥话♥和无线电都无法使用
All the cell phones and the radios, they were all down.
打电♥话♥给应急办和技术部
Put a call into OEMC and tech lab.
得到消息马上汇报
Let me know as soon as you hear.
弹道一致
Ballistics are a match.
子弹和射杀安东尼的子弹一致
Bullets came from the same gun as the weapon that killed Anthony.
正在卡车上提取指纹
Truck's being processed for prints.
布克有可能有共犯吗
It's possible Booker maybe had an accomplice?
那个混♥蛋♥可能痛恨警♥察♥
I mean, that cat might hate the police,
但是他从未离开过芝加哥的西边
but he never left the west side of Chicago.
我检查了他的财务状况和网上活动记录
I checked his financials and his online movements.
他唯一的网上活动就是脸书
I mean, his only online fingerprint is Facebook.
我不觉得这个混♥蛋♥和军队狙击手有联♥系♥
I just don't see this cat hooking up with an army sniper.
我们拘留他48小时 搜集所有情报然后行动
We hold him for 48, but we go with what we know.
有一个在逃的狙击手
There's an active shooter
把芝加哥警署作为目标
targeting the Chicago Police Department.
我们有200个像布克那样的敌人
We got 200 more enemies just like Booker.
所以我们继续缩小范围
So we keep narrowing down this board,
排查有军队训练和执法机关背景的人
based on training in military and law enforcement.
一个都不要放过
And we hit every single one.
我找到一个 罗伯特·迪恩 受人举报
Hey, I got one. Robert Dean, pinged from the tip line.
他的两个邻居无意中听到他在吹嘘射击的事
Two neighbors overheard Dean boasting about the shootings.
他被美军海军预备役除名
He's a dishonorable discharge from the Naval Reserves.
两度入狱
He's been jailed twice since.
认为自己被警♥察♥陷害
Believes he was set up by the cops.
公共信息中心监视了他六个月
CPIC's had him on watch for six months,
现在他因拒捕暂时处于假释期
and he's on parole for resisting arrest.
好的 我们从他开始查
Okay, so we move on him first.
打电♥话♥给克劳利 让她负责新闻发布会的事
Call Crowley. Tell her to go ahead with the press conference.
今天两位芝加哥警署的警员被谋杀
And today, two Chicago Police officers were targeted and murdered.
原因只有一个
For one reason only:
金星奖家庭纪念公园
因为他们是警♥察♥
Because they were police officers.
这些警♥察♥再也不能回家了
Those officers... will never return home.
每天
Every day,
你们出生入死 保护风城
you risk your lives for this city.
保护你们的挚爱
For the people you love.
保护你们的亲友
For your families, your friends.
保护素不相识的人
And for strangers.
甚至保护着怨恨你们的人
And for those who resent you.
你们的职责就是守护一方安宁
Your job is to still protect them.
临危不惧 义无反顾
No threat changes that.
尽职尽责 勇往直前
You serve. You protect.
今晚大家都回家吧
And you all come home tonight.
解散
Dismissed.
所有人听好
Okay, bring it in. Listen up!
听我说
Listen up.
我们的目标是罗伯特·迪恩
Our target is Robert Dean.
干净利落地把他绳之以法
We're gonna hit him quick and clean.
我们行动
All right, let's do it.
房♥子里没人
Place is empty.
屋子里没人 有发现吗
Nobody's home. We got eyes?
暂时没有
Nothing yet.
艾琳
Erin.
黑色四开门轿车朝你那边开去
Black four door sedan, coming your way.
这就是我们的目标
That's a positive. That's him.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他发现我们了 行动
He made us. Move!
不许动 慢慢把车熄火
Do not move! Turn the car off, nice and slow!
举起手从车里出来
Now put your hands outside the vehicle.
快点 否则我们就开枪了
Do it, or we will light you up!
快点
Do it now!
打开后备箱
Pop the trunk.
我希望城市里的每一个警♥察♥都不得好死
I hope every cop in this city gets smoked.
闭嘴
Shut up.
把他关起来
Get him in the cage.
一般来说居民被警♥察♥误杀的概率
The average citizen is 60 times more likely
是被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击的60倍
to be killed by a cop than a terrorist.
60倍
Sixty times!
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
如果你们继续射杀无辜的人
If you guys are gonna keep on murdering innocent people,
我们还不还击的话 情况就会更糟糕
and we don't fight back, it's gonna get worse.
我们早晚都会生活在一个
We'll be living in a police state,
极权国家之中
if we aren't already.
所以对不起
So yeah, sorry.
很高兴看到你的两个人被杀了
Glad two of your own were killed.
革命中总有人要流血牺牲
Blood needs to spill in a revolution.
这就是你想要的吗
That what you're hoping for?
肆意的射杀吗
Shot heard 'round the world?
接下来你要失望了
This is the part you're gonna hate.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
此时此刻你的枪♥支♥正在被
Your guns are being inventoried
检查并收为证物
and checked as we speak.
不是我 那些枪是我用来自卫的
It wasn't me. I keep those guns for defense.
我看了新闻 我根本没去过那里
And I seen the news. I wasn't anywhere near all that.
我今早和一些朋友在福曼饭店里吃了早饭
I had breakfast at Forman's this morning, out with some buddies.
好吗
All right?
收据在我钱包里 你可以检查
Receipt's in my wallet. You can check.
好 我们会检查的
Yeah. We'll check that.
好的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表