We got to narrow it down from there.
那片地方总是很乱
That area's always hot.
你看三个G公园君主帮的分支
I mean, you got the three G Park factions
还有南区摔跤手帮都挤在这12个街区里
and the Southside Hustlers in a 12 block radius.
很可能就是因为网上骂战
It could easily be a retaliation
或者权力争夺引发的报复行动
for some online beef or power struggle.
如果说要找敌人
If we're looking for enemies,
马基的名头可不是说着玩的
Markey's label is no joke.
他让有才的孩子创作暴♥力♥主题的说唱作品
He gets talented kids to rap about violence,
赚了不少钱
brings in cash.
如果TK也是马基的说唱歌♥手
And if TK is a rapper for Markey,
那他创作的可就不只是音乐了
he's making more than music.
还创造了敌人
He's definitely making enemies.
婊♥子♥你真是猜对了
Yeah, 'cause you wish that right, bitch......
条子长着张小白脸
Cops they get their chin split...
结果被打个稀巴烂
Ends meet face down...
他这是在年轻人中间招揽帮派分子
He's making gangsters out of kids.
我们TK帮最强
We TK we roll up...
整天在街上无法无天
We ghetto like bang bang.
欢迎来芝加哥 贱♥人♥
Welcome to Chiraq, bitch.
难怪他会挨枪子
It's a wonder he got shot.
那他也是受害者
A victim's a victim.
让巡警仔细搜索那片地区
All right, get all of patrol to flood the zone.
现在有两个优先目标
We got two priorities now.
找到枪击TK的枪手
Locate TK's shooter,
阻止这片街区变成战区
and keep this neighborhood from going up in flames.
我打电♥话♥就是想问问你们还好吗
Hey, I was just calling to check in on you all.
又来工作任务了 所以
Something popping off at work, so...
你们来个电♥话♥吧
I'm gonna need you to call me.
尽快联♥系♥我
Call me as soon as you can.
你是公共信息中心的珍妮·巴克斯
You're, uh, you're Jenny Barcles from CPIC?
是
Yup.
用我去向谁汇报我来了吗
Was I supposed to tell someone I was here?
跟我说就行
Uh, just me, yeah.
好的 所以我要跟你说吗
Okay, so you're who I should talk to?
对
Yeah.
我已经缩小了下一个可能的目标和凶手的范围
I've narrowed down likely next targets and shooters.
应该在打印了
It should be printing.
好的 所以这是战略目标名单吗
Okay, so this is the strategic subject list?
不 我要打印给你的不是这个名单
No, I'm not printing you that list.
为什么大家总把数据当上帝
How do people always think data is king?
预测分♥析♥其实跟看数据的人一样平易近人
Predictive analytics is only as good as the person reading it.
这是你的名单 你叫什么
That's your copy. What's your name?
亚当
Um, Adam.
亚当 冰箱里的东西我可以吃吗
Adam, can I eat the food in the fridge?
可以啊 你饿了就吃 可以的
Sure, if you're hungry. Yeah, sure.
可以
Sure.
名单上有22个人
There's 22 names on this list.
如果出现的尸体更多 会更容易缩小范围
Well, it's easier to narrow once more bodies drop,
但重点还是预防凶案发生
but the point's to prevent that from happening.
我们排除 预测 时间人物地点
We slim it, predict it-- who, where, when.
好的
Okay.
-名单 -是的 女士
- A list? - Yes, ma'am.
芝加哥警局认为您儿子
Your son's been identified by the CPD
在将来的帮派暴♥力♥事件中会是一个潜在的嫌犯
as a potential suspect in future gang violence.
你是说他已经犯罪了吗
You saying he's done something?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
因为在我听来你在指控他
'Cause it sounds like you're accusing him.
我们认为他可能会犯罪
We believe he's likely to commit
或是被暴♥力♥伤害
or have violence committed against him
就在不久之后
in the very near future.
街上死了那么多孩子
We got boys dying on these streets,
你们却在这里质问我吗
and you all here, asking me questions?
我们想重新安置您和您儿子
We would like to relocate both you and your son.
芝加哥警局带你们离开几天
CPD will move you for a few nights--
不不不 你们走吧
No, no, no, y'all got to leave.
我可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
你没有在网上发威胁信息吗
Were you not online posting threats?
对 你可能会死 所以我们才会来
Yeah, you could get killed. That's why we're here.
乔丹
Jordan?
你怎么在这里
What're you doing here?
-你跟我走 -你干什么
- You're coming with me. - What're you doing?
-你不能带... -我能 告诉她
- You can't take-- - Yes I can. Tell her.
没关系 我认识她
It's fine. I know her.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们以为这是什么恐怖袭击
We thought this was some kind of terrorist attack.
我们的儿子怎么会跟这事有关
How could our boy be involved in this?
我们有理由相信目标其实是TK
We have reason to believe that TK was actually the target.
你知道他跟谁有矛盾吗
Do you know anyone that he was having problems with?
没有 没有
No. No.
他有没有在网上跟人有过节
Anybody that he was beefing with online,
或是有人反对他的音乐
or--or calling out in his music?
没有 我
No, I--
对不起 我不听他的音乐
I'm sorry, I don't listen to his music.
女士 你知道你儿子加入摔跤手帮
Ma'am, do you know how long your son's been a member
多久了吗
of the Southside Hustlers?
你是想问我这事吗
That's what you want from me?
已经死了三个人了
We already have three people that are dead.
我儿子是个好孩子
My son is a good boy.
那些人都是他的朋友
Those people are his friends.
他们也是一个暴♥力♥街头帮派的成员
They're also members of a violent street gang.
他是个孩子
He's a child!
一个小时之前
An hour ago...
我以为你们会找到凶手
I thought you would find his shooter.
现在我知道了 你们不会
Now I know you won't.
这里是芝加哥南部
This is the south side of Chicago.
-在这里可以随便杀人 -先生
- Murder's always free here. - Sir--
什么都没有吗
So nothing, huh?
-是的 警官 -好的
- No, sir. - Okay.
那我捋一下这事
So let me get this straight.
你手下的艺人TK 走出演出场地
TK, who is your artist, was walking out of the venue
上了你安排等他的车
into two vehicles that you had waiting on him
而你却不见踪影
and you weren't anywhere to be found.
你干什么去了 打车吗
What were you doing-- catching a cab?
-坐公交回家 还是什么 -我在前台
- Taking a bus home, what? - I was at the merch table.
查收据
Checking receipts.
你也没有听到什么消息吗
And you haven't heard anything?
街上都没有人说吗
Not even on the streets?
我跟你的同事都说过了
Like I said to all your other guys,
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing.
好吧 我了解你 马基
Okay, well, I know who you are, Markey.
我也明白你可能想自己处理这事
And I understand that you might try to handle this on your own,
但我可以跟你保证由我们处理会更好 伙计
but I guarantee you we'll do a better job, dog.
我没别的可说
I got nothing else to say.
完了吗
We done?
暂时就这样
Yeah, for now.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有 哥们 这就像
No, man, it's been, like,
上个月那小区发生的
a stretch of 11 open homicides in that neighborhood
11起未破杀人案
over the past month.
我觉得没有人会开口
I don't think anybody's saying anything.
这完全没必要
This is totally unnecessary!
我什么都没干 你不能这样对...
I wasn't even doing anything, you can't do this--
闭嘴 你够了
Shut up! It's enough.
你哥哥为你做了那么多
After everything your brother's done for you,
凯文牺牲了那么多 现在我却在上班时
everything Kevin sacrificed, I find you,
发现你跟那些人混在一起
while I'm on the job, hanging with those boys?
你现在唯一应该跟我说的
All you should be saying to me right now is
是"对不起 我错了"
"I'm sorry, I screwed up."
好嘛
Okay!
乔丹
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表