那个证人昨天被杀了
Well, that witness was killed yesterday.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你知道什么吗
You know anything about that?
听着
Look, um...
这个家族 塔克斯宏
this family, the Tuxhorns...
他们有一种喜欢控制别人的心理
They got what I call a-a plantation mentality.
所有人都是仆人
Everybody is a servant.
至于我 只要钱到位了
Me? As long as the checks clear,
我能跟任何大人物打交道 但...
I can deal with any kind of huge personalities, but...
他们想知道目击者是谁
They wanted to know who that witness was.
他们是谁
Who's they?
那个父亲和哥哥 利奥
The dad and the brother, uh, Leo.
-那个瘾君子 -没错
- The junkie? - Yeah.
他与家人不和
He's on the outs with the family--
是个害群之马
black sheep-type deal.
我有种感觉
I got the sense that, uh,
他想趁虚而入当个英雄
he wanted to swoop in and act a hero, you know?
-是啊 -他甚至私下问过我
- Yeah. - He even asked me in private
我是否能接近目击者
if I could get next to the witness,
我告诉他这是第一次也是最后一次
and I said that's the first and last time
他可以问我这个问题
you get to ask me that question.
他赶走我 如同赶走一个流浪汉
He waved me off like I was a homeless bum,
但他当时真的很严肃
but he was dead serious.
是他吗
Him?
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
显然去戒毒所对利奥来说没什么用
Well, clearly rehab did not work for Leo.
对吧 你看他
Right? Look at this guy.
他瘾可真大
He is jonesing.
好吧
All right.
我们行动吧 他过来了
All right, here we go. Guy's coming in.
-你看到了吗 -看到了
- You see him? - I see him.
宝贝 快交易吧
Come on, baby. Make that exchange.
好了 他们交易完了
All right, that's the exchange.
-现在吗 -行动
- Right now? - Hit it.
去抓他
Let's go grab him.
都让开
Get out of the way!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
吐出来 吐出来
Spit it out! Spit it out!
吐出来 利奥
Spit it out, Leo!
-吐出来 -别咬我
- Spit it out! - Don't bite me!
-给 -我可不想拿
- Here. - I don't want to touch it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
利奥 这下你可麻烦大了
Oh, I'd say you got a real problem here, Leo.
你瘾也是不小
Such an addict,
一大群警♥察♥在在追你 你都舍不得把它扔掉
you don't toss the drugs when a couple cops are chasing you?
所有人都回避一下吧
All right, everybody take a walk.
真的吗
Really?
-天啊 -快点
- Oh, jeez. - Now.
快
Come on.
-真扫兴 -很好
- Not cool. - Wow. Great.
你知道我们刚因为持毒逮捕了你哥哥吗
Do you know we just popped your brother for possession?
我不知道你是否去监狱里
I don't know how much experience you have
探访过瘾君子
with junkies that are looking at jail time,
但他们真的...
but they tend to get very...
话很多
chatty.
你为什么总要找借口来跟我讲话
Why do you keep finding excuses to talk to me?
我可不能让你这么逍遥快活地过着
I can't let you go out and live it up...
你可知道有个孕妇孤独地活着
while there's a woman alone, pregnant,
而她的丈夫却因为你死了
whose husband is gone because of you.
所以你打算就这么跟下去吗
So you're just gonna keep following me around?
如果...
What about if, um--
如果我去一些私人的秘密场所呢
if I go somewhere private, someplace nobody knows?
你也会跟着我去吗
You follow me there?
你知道我为什么喜欢蜜多丽[酒]吗
Do you know what I like about Midori?
我来猜猜 它会让你回想起高中
Let me guess. It reminds you of high school.
很多女孩这么跟我说过
I get that a lot from girls.
不
No.
因为它能着色
It stains.
舔干净
Hey. Lick it up.
我知道你想的
I know you want to.
女士们 他经常在香槟里
Ladies, he usually puts the date-rape drugs
放迷♥奸♥药
in the champagne,
但我刚才把酒都倒了 以防万一
but I'd toss all your drinks just in case.
在亚利桑那的戒断治疗如何
How was rehab in Arizona?
你是在说笑吗
I feel a punch line coming.
没有
Nope.
我很认真
I'm serious.
所以去那里高兴吗
You glad you went?
没错
I am, actually.
很显然我仍然很煎熬 但...
It's still a struggle for me, obviously, but...
我会继续努力的
I'll keep trying.
至少我知道他们会教导那些人
Well, I know at least one thing they teach there is that
逃避生活中的问题
hiding from the problems in your life
绝对不是一种有效的处理方式
is not an effective way of dealing with them.
事实上 问题不但得不到解决
In fact, not only do those problems never get tackled...
反而会变得更坏
they fester.
它们会给你制♥造♥更大的问题
And they create even bigger problems in your life.
对吗
Is that right?
你想知道卖♥♥给我毒品的毒贩名字对吗
You want the name of my dealer, right?
对吗
Right?
不对
Wrong.
我想知道你怎么除掉
I want to know how you got to the witness
你弟弟案子的目击者的
in your brother's trial.
-不是我做的 -那你想过吗
- I didn't get to him. - Did you try?
就一会儿
For a minute.
但后来我意识到这一切的疯狂 我就放手了
But then I realized the insanity of it all, and I let it go.
但你弟弟逼你了对吗
But your brother put you up to it, right?
他是有表明自己的意愿
He made his desires known,
但他并没有逼任何人去做任何事
but h-he didn't put anybody up to anything.
目击者怎么被害的 利奥
How did the witness get killed, Leo?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们只需要从枪上套取指纹
All we have to do is lift the prints off the gun
再从匿藏枪♥支♥的公♥寓♥里套取指纹
and the fingerprints off the apartment
一切就真♥相♥大白了
where the gun was stashed at.
你们说叫我坦白 我是在坦白啊
You asked me to be honest. I'm being honest.
我是真的不知道什么枪
I don't know anything about a gun
公♥寓♥ 什么的
or--or an apartment or anything.
你昨晚在哪儿
Where were you last night?
我在我朋友家里嗨
I was at my friend's apartment off Rush.
当时还有另外四个人可以为我作证
There were four people there that can attest to that.
你已经被抓了三次了 利奥
You're a three-time loser, Leo.
这次你是真的要进监狱了
You're facing some real jail time right now,
这是你帮自己的唯一机会
and this is your one chance to help yourself out.
我没有对那个证人怎么样
I didn't do anything to that witness.
我知道我犯过很多错误
Okay, I'm a lot of things. I've made a lot of mistakes.
我辜负了很多人
I-I've disappointed a lot of people.
但我没杀过人
But I'm not a killer.
斯通来过电
Stone called.
说塔克斯宏的律师正在推进撤案
Tuxhorn's lawyer is pushing for a motion to dismiss.
斯通想知道我们有没有什么办法
Stone needs to know if we got a leg to stand on.
他有多长时间
How long until he needs to decide?
24小时
24 hours.
去查利奥的不在场证明
All right, check out Leo's alibi.
收到
Copy.
这是你在脸书上发的吗
Did you post that on Facebook?
是的
Yeah.
我和我的一群伙伴
Couple of buddies of mine--
经常分享我们看到的奇人异事
we just share crazy stuff we see.
所以你为一己之私 非法进入了
So you illegally accessed a CPD administrative server
芝加哥警署管理系统
to capture video from your city-issued body cam
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表