维克斯和尼基有个三岁的儿子
Wix and Nikki have a three-year-old son together.
儿童服务机构两年内三次
Child Services has been to their apartment
出生报告
拜访过他们的公♥寓♥
three times over the past two years.
尼基·卡勒
莱德在哪
Where's Ryder?
-跟警♥察♥在... -什么
- With a police officer in... - What?
莱德 过来 宝贝
Ryder? Come here, sweetie.
-妈妈 -宝贝
- Mommy. - Hey. Hey.
孩子很可爱
He's a cute kid.
你不想失去他吧
You ever want to see him again?
这是我提交的
So these are copies
象牙塔计划的所有资料复印件
of what I submitted to the Ivory Tower.
我向上级递交的情况分♥析♥以及结案报告
My NPR and a To-From to my commander and a closing report.
上面写明了我做了什么
It lays out what I did--
没有做什么
and what I didn't do.
这不仅仅是为了自保
And it's not just to cover my ass.
我只是要对埃文·伯纳的遭遇负责
I just feel responsible for what happened to Evan Berner.
我搞砸了这件事
I can't make it right,
但我要直面我的错误
but I can face up to it.
祝你好运 警官
Good luck, officer.
有时候你被工作所牵绊
Sometimes you get caught up in the job,
你甚至忘了
and you forget the real reasons
最开始工作时的初心
why you started doing it to begin with.
所以我们现在要找
Okay, so we're looking for a nexus
这张其它州的临时牌照
between out-of-state temp tags
和白袜队主场旁边居民的停车标签之间的联♥系♥
and White Sox residential parking stickers.
是的 还要调查那个辖区及其周围辖区
Yeah, also check for any registered sex offenders
所有有性侵前科的人
in that district and the surrounding districts.
好的
Okay.
看来在法♥院♥写那么多的停车罚单
Hey, turns out writing all those parking tickets
终于得到了回报
at the courthouse finally paid off.
是啊 但愿如此
Yeah, let's hope.
检查周围的汽车修理厂
Look for body shops in the neighborhood.
如果嫌犯是那里的人
If the offender's from there,
他很有可能在找修理窗户的地方
he's gonna be looking to get the windows fixed.
你宝刀未老啊
Oh. Girl's still got it.
-警官好 -你好吗
- Officers. - How's it going?
你叫什么
Your name?
奥斯卡·弗林
Oscar Flynn.
你是店主
You the owner?
是的
That's right.
我们在寻找一辆挂外地临时牌照的
Okay, we're looking for a black SUV--
黑色SUV
out-of-state temp tags.
应该是一辆最近一两天
Would've come in in the last day or so
来修窗户的车
to get his window fixed.
-我见过他 -什么时候
- I've seen him. - When?
今天早些时候来的
Came in earlier today.
我告诉他明天才能修好
I told him I couldn't get it done till tomorrow.
他给了我双倍的钱
He offered me double,
我跟他讲就算他给我四倍的钱
and I told him he could offer me quadruple,
零件还是明天才能到
but I wasn't gonna get the parts here till tomorrow.
我让他去罗斯福大街上的品奇汽修厂
Sent him to Pinky's over on Roosevelt.
他就离开了
He took off.
你这里安装了安全摄像头吗
You got security cameras out here?
只有后面有
Only out back.
-金 -把手放在引擎盖上
- Kim. - Put your hands on the hood.
这是谁的车
Whose car is that?
你不说意味着车就是你的
You say nothing, it's yours,
你就将以绑♥架♥和强♥奸♥罪入狱
and then you go down for kidnapping and rape.
你想这样吗 告诉我他的名字
You like that? Give me a name.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Freeze!
我开枪了
I will not hesitate!
我觉得我好像在被审问一样
I just feel like I'm being worked here.
你在和一名杀了人的
You're shacking up with a drug dealer
毒贩同居
who killed someone.
你非常清楚他是干什么的 对吗
You're totally aware what he does for a living, right?
你还帮助他洗过钱
And you've helped him launder money.
我什么都不知道
I don't know everything.
我不知道他杀了那个孩子
I didn't know that he killed that kid.
是的 这是唯一能够让你
Exactly, and that's the only thing
摆脱牢狱之灾并和你儿子团聚的机会
that's gonna keep you out of jail and with your son.
但是你必须帮助我们把维克斯扳倒
But you got to help us bring Wix down--
别无他法
period.
在你包带上的是一架
Okay, so located on your purse strap
无法被检测到的针孔摄像机
is a tiny, undetectable camera.
-我们就一目了然了 -好的
- We can see everything. - Okay.
这里右边是异频雷达收发机
Right in here is the transponder.
你什么都不用做
You don't need to do anything.
把它放在钱包里就可以了
Just keep that in your purse.
我不用启动它或者做别的吗
I don't need to activate it or anything?
重申一遍 你什么都不用做
One more time: you don't need to do anything.
奥林斯基警探会跟着你
Detective Olinsky's your ghost.
他会在附近随时保护你
He'll be nearby with an eye on you at all times
如果有需要会随时冲进去
ready to move in if needed.
不要和他有眼神的交流
Do not make eye contact with him.
有多近
Well, how close?
非常近 不要担心
I'll be close enough. Don't worry.
不管怎样 如果你受到了威胁
Look, if you're afraid for any reason,
取下你的马尾辫发饰
take off your ponytail holder.
那是你的遇险视觉信♥号♥♥
That's your visual distress signal, okay?
你的口头暗号♥是"可怕"
Your verbal cue is "Crazy."
你只要说这个词就可以了
That's all you got to say--
比如"这很可怕" 懂了吗
like, "Hey, this is crazy," all right?
只要有其中一个信♥号♥♥ 我们就会冲上去
One of those cues or both, we're coming in.
我不会说"这很可怕"
I--I wouldn't say, "This is crazy."
我会说"这太疯狂了"
I would say, "This is bananas."
好的 "疯狂" 没有问题
Okay, "Bananas." That's all right.
所有人注意了 换了新的暗号♥
Everybody hear that? New safe word.
换成了疯狂
It's bananas.
我有点惊慌失措
I'm freaking out a little bit here, okay?
放轻松 这是我们的工作
Hey, hey, hey. This is what we do.
没人做的比我们更好
And we do it better than anybody.
如果有意外发生
If anything looks like it's going sideways,
我们会冲进来的
we'll move in.
没有什么比保护你的人身安全更重要的了
There's nothing in this world worth you getting hurt over.
有我们保护你
We have your back.
他不是
He doesn't.
你男朋友把一个孩子一枪毙命
Your boyfriend shot a kid in the head
然后点火焚尸
and then lit him on fire.
抱歉现在我没心情鼓励你
Sorry if I'm not in a hand-holding mood right now.
我跟那个一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with that!
你不会有事的 尼基
You're gonna be fine, Nikki.
按计划行事就行
Just stick to the plan.
我们行动
Let's roll out.
你为什么打我的私人电♥话♥
Why you calling me on my personal phone?
我看到新闻了 康纳
I saw the news, Connor.
-好 -我从没同意过
- Good for you. - I never agreed to this.
-同意什么 -活生生烧死
- To what? - Burned alive?
如果能让你好受点的话 尼基
If it makes any difference, Nikki,
车被点着时他就已经死了
he was dead before the car was torched.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你太变♥态♥了
You're sick.
他是警方的线人
He was a snitch working with the cops.
他想把我们关进监狱 尼基
He was trying to put us in jail, Nikki.
克劳利局长 我需要你的答案
这样你满意了吗
Does that matter to you?
-他自己这么说的吗 -不是
- That's what he said? - No.
"我在跟警方合作"
"I'm working with the cops."
他是这么说的吗
That's what he said?
那是我的直觉
It was a hunch I got,
我逼问他
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表