那些年轻人整天缺钱
Those young men are always strapped.
已经有警官在查他的朋友了
Officers are looking for his friends now.
那我联♥系♥联♥系♥ 不过瑞奇没回家
Well, I'll reach out, but Ricky didn't make it home.
他对格蕾丝的事很难过
He's pretty upset about Grace.
我们能看看他的房♥间吗
Do you mind if we search his room?
不能
I do mind.
如果你们想和他谈 我会尽量说服他
If you want to talk to him, I'll try and make it work,
但这里是我们的家
but this is our home.
先生 容我说一句
Sir, if I may--
帮帮忙好吗
help us out here, okay?
格蕾丝被杀了 而你们都认识她
Grace was murdered. You knew her.
她甚至曾经有可能就站在你们现在的
She probably stood right there where you're standing
位置上
at one point,
而她的遭遇非常悲惨
and what happened to her is as bad as it gets.
你们该不会觉得我儿子杀了她吧
You don't think my baby killed that girl?
没有
No.
但我们认为他可能知道是谁
But we think he might know who did.
而他在外边待得越久
And the longer he stays out there,
他的嫌疑就越大
the more he does begin to look like a suspect.
我是让你们进来了 但如果你们想搜查
I let you in here, but you need a warrant
就先拿搜查令来
if you're gonna search my house.
路易斯女士 我们不是来搜查的
Ms. Lewis, we're not here to search.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
这肯定是个大案
Something is going on.
我们只想查清情况
We just need to figure out what.
真实情况就是
What's going on is
我侄女半年前被杀了
that my niece was killed six months ago.
验尸报告显示
The coroner's reports show
她死后身体被别人玷污了
that her body was defiled after she was deceased.
这就是贝儿
This is Belle.
她只有19岁
She was 19 years old.
我妹妹连门都没法出
My sister can't hardly leave the house.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
没错
She was...
是上天给我们家最美好的礼物
the best thing that's happened to this family,
我一定要为她伸张正义
and I intend to get her justice.
所以我们才来的
And that's why we're here.
你说"他们在杀害我们的女儿"
You said "They're killing our daughters."
你是指什么
What do you mean by that?
等一下
Stay here.
你怎么找到她的
How'd you find her?
她找的我们
She found us.
刚开始应该认真和她谈谈的
Should've tried harder to talk to her the first time.
林肯公园有三个白人女孩被杀
Three white girls are killed in Lincoln Park.
成了全国大新闻
It's national news.
而有杀手回到恩格尔伍德猎杀黑人女孩
A killer comes back to haunt black girls in Englewood--
一 二 三 四 五
one, two, three, four, five,
六 七 八 九 十
six, seven, eight, nine, ten--
他们就说我是疯子
and they call me crazy.
你说"回到"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Comes back"?
狄安娜·路易斯的侄女被杀了
So, Deanna Lewis's niece gets killed.
于是她开始调查
She starts digging.
然后发现08年有十起和格蕾丝案一样的案子
And finds ten murders in 2008 just like Grace.
目前她提供的资料都查实了
So far, everything she gave us checks out.
受害者都被勒晕 被点二五手♥枪♥击中
Victims are strangled, shot with a .25,
死后都被强♥奸♥
raped postmortem.
而这十起凶案都成了悬案
And all ten of those murders have gone unsolved.
所以你们认为还是这个凶手
So, you're thinking the same guy
突然又重操旧业了
all of a sudden is killing again?
他为什么停手 又为什么再次杀人
Okay, so, why did he stop, and why did he start up again?
-都很值得一查 -2008年
- Both good questions. - In 2008,
凶案组没把这些案子列为连环凶案
homicide didn't call these serial killings.
芝加哥当时正在申办奥♥运♥会
Chicago had a bid in to host the Olympics.
也许总部把这些案子压下去了
Maybe HQ buried this.
如果他们压下来了 那我们重启调查
If they did, are we stepping on toes
会不会越权了
reopening these investigations?
-这不用担心 -我得去趟南部凶案组
- Don't worry about that. - I need to talk to Chilewich
和切洛维奇谈谈
over in Area South Homicide.
干得漂亮 几位
This is really good work, guys.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
正确的回答应该是"团队合作的结果"
No, the correct response is "team effort."
明白了吗
All right?
我并不是想独占功劳
Yeah, no, I wasn't trying to take all the credit.
是吗
All right.
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
十分钟前吗
What--ten minutes ago?
现在没空 我约了人见面
I can't now. I got to meet someone.
让里科去吧 好
Yeah, send Rico. All right.
好了我挂了
Yeah. Look, I got to go.
回头再聊 再见
All right. Call me later. Bye.
阿诺德
Hey, Arnold.
不是我想抢你的工作 碰巧落到我们手里了
Listen, I don't want your job-- this just fell in our lap.
是吗 想抢尽管拿去
Oh, yeah? You can have my job.
2008年3月3日
March 3, 2008.
辛迪·霍华德
Cindy Howard.
我也觉得她的情况跟你们的案子很像
Agreed, she matches your murder pretty close.
一共十个这样的案子 看出规律了吗
That's one of ten. You see a pattern?
你觉得这些个案子的杀手
You thinking this is the same guy
不止犯了2008年这些杀人案
that did more of these in 2008?
还不清楚
I don't know yet.
我想把你的弹道检测和我们的对比下
I'd like to compare your ballistics to mine.
你想对这些案子进行公开调查吗
You want to take all these open homicides?
我只是不想再有女孩被杀了
I just want to stop girls from getting killed.
弹道检测报告不在我这
The ballistics-- I don't have them.
我知道这很不对
I know how that sounds.
我们丢失了六年的档案资料
We lost six years worth of files.
先是搬办公室跨了整个城区
Our offices got moved across town,
然后又进行了软件升级
and then there was a software update.
2008年你抓过人吗
You make any arrests in 2008?
抓过 汉克
Yes, I did, Hank.
一个跟我们作对的人 沃尔特·沃尔曼
One blew up on us. Walter Volman.
《太阳报》的记者吗
The reporter with "The Sun Times"?
是的 直到我们发现
Yeah, until we found him
他跟一个妓♥女♥在车里嗑摇♥头♥丸♥
in his car smoking rocks with a pro.
-还说她是个线人 -那是
- Claimed she was a source. - Yeah.
我说 "那你的裤子呢"
I said, "Where's your pants, then?"
他那时在做一个报道
Yeah, he was working a story at the time--
多名女孩被杀
young girls getting killed.
总是出现在错误的时间错误的地点
Always at the wrong place at the wrong time.
我们排除他了
We cleared him.
可能值得再查一遍
Could be worth another look.
离这家伙远一点 行吗
Hang back on this guy. Okay?
沃尔特·沃尔曼
Walter Volman.
你过来是因为那些女孩吗 埃尔
Are you here about the girls, Al?
相信吗
Believe this?
现在在家办公了
Working from home now.
我现在是职业博主
I'm a blogger.
难听吧
Ugly word.
我就不该接受《太阳报》的买♥♥断
Should've never took that buyout from "The Times."
是啊 没能帮你解除十起凶杀案的嫌疑
Yeah. Didn't help you were a suspect in ten murders.
我连一只苍蝇都没伤害过
I never hurt a fly,
我的律师也证明了
as my lawyer showed.
鸡尾酒
Cocktail?
我在上班
I'm on the clock.
那就喝杜松子酒
So, we'll have gin.
我们过来是为了你2008年谋杀案的文件
We're here about your files for the 2008 murders.
抱歉 这是金·伯吉斯巡警
Sorry. This is Patrolman Kim Burgess.
你觉得我还留着那些文件
You assume I kept those files.
我就差一点
I was close, you know.
只有我一个人在乎 我喜欢那些女孩
I was the only one who cared. I liked those girls.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表