我们一罪抵一罪
We're gonna make things right.
你告诉我你怎么杀死尼克·鲁法洛的
You tell me why you killed Nick Ruffalo,
我会在找到你儿子时减轻他的指控
and I'll pull back charges on your son when we find him.
伍兹在哪里
Where's Woods?
我要跟他聊聊
I'd like to talk to him.
不要再在伍兹后面躲躲藏藏了
See, there's no more hiding behind Woods.
不要再嫁祸给别人了
No more pinning it on other people.
不要再撒谎了
No more lies.
-我不知道你在说什么 -你知道
- I don't know what you're talking-- - Yes, you do!
你必须告诉我
And you're gonna tell me.
-警长我们需要你 -现在不行
- Sarge, we need you to-- - Not now!
-必须是现在 -现在不行
- It's gotta be now. - Not now!
老大 该死 我有事找你
Boss, damn it, I need to talk to you.
-最好是好消息 -警长 等一下
- This better be good. - Sarge, hold up for a sec.
局长
Chief.
我们走 警长
Let's go, Sergeant.
我们去审查委员会
We're headed to the review board.
-什么事 -违抗命令
- Regarding what? - Insubordination.
还有没有听从上级的
And failure to respond to a direct order
直接命令
of a superior officer.
局长 我在办里奇·陶德谋杀案
Chief, I'm just working the Richie Dowd murder,
无论如何都要破案
wherever that takes me.
现在你听我的 警长
You're talking to me, Sergeant.
不要耍什么花招了
And there's no more tap dancing.
马上走
Move. Now.
把陶德案的所有资料都准备一下
Pull everything you have on the Dowd case,
移交给区中♥央♥重案组
get it over to Area Central Homicide.
情报组不用管了
Intelligence is done here.
雷蒙德·米肯农
把斯卡利斯放了吧
Hey, so kick Scalise. Okay.
好
Yeah.
等一下 这条短♥信♥刚发到斯卡利斯的手♥机♥上
Wait, wait. This text message just came through Scalise's phone.
-没有发信人名字 -什么内容
- There's no name attached. - Saying what?
"怎么了 什么计划"
"What's going on? What's the plan?"
肯定是艾瑞克
That's gotta be Eric.
他爸爸可能给他买♥♥了一次性手♥机♥
His dad probably bought him a burner phone.
我们可以三角定位手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Well, we can triangulate the signal.
看看能否找到他的位置
See if you can pinpoint his location.
去做
Do it.
-不是这个 -不是
- No. - No.
是那边那间
It's that one, down there.
二层 25号♥ 走廊尽头
Second floor, apartment 25, end of the hall.
艾瑞克·斯卡利斯 芝加哥警♥察♥
Eric Scalise, Chicago PD.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
混...
Son of a--
艾瑞克 据我们所知
Look, Eric, as far as we know,
你只是想维护乔乔的名声
you were just defending Jo Jo's honor.
你没有案底
I mean, you don't have a record.
你可能不是有意要做什么
You probably didn't mean for anything to happen.
我们想的是 你回到家
I mean, we're thinking you went home,
找出了你♥爸♥爸的一把枪
you dug up one of your dad's guns
然后去见了里奇
and you went to see Richie.
然后事情开始恶化
And that's when things fell apart.
我们现在的问题是
Okay, so, now here's the problem.
这是你♥爸♥爸的枪 对吧
This is your dad's gun, right?
所以 他和你妈妈
All right, so see, him and your mom,
他们提供了用于犯罪的武器
they're responsible for providing a weapon
这是要担责任的
that was used in the commission of a crime.
就因为枪在房♥子里
Just because it was in the house,
你能拿到
where you could have access to it.
除非他们开车送你去见里奇
Unless they drove you to see Richie
然后把枪放到你手里
and they put the gun in your hands
跟你说"去杀了他"
and they said, "Go kill him."
是那么回事吗
Is that what happened?
乔乔是个好姑娘
Jo jo's a good girl.
她只是犯了个错误
And--and she just made a mistake.
不该被人把照片发到网上
She didn't deserve to have those photos posted online.
她都想自杀了
I mean, she was talking about suicide.
我去找里奇 让他不要那么做了
I went to Richie and I told him to quit doing that.
他却大笑
And--and he laughed.
然后扭头走了
And turned to walk away.
所以我就把枪拿出来了
And so, uh, I pulled the gun out.
目的就是告诉他我是认真的
Just to, uh, show him I was serious.
可是他说 "贱♥货♥ 你带枪了吗"
And, uh, and he said, "Bitch, you gonna bring a gun?
"那你最好就用上"
You better be ready to use it."
我都不记得开枪了
And I don't even remember pulling the trigger.
但枪响之后 我扔掉枪跑了
But after it went off, I dropped it and ran.
这是什么
This is what?
你儿子的供词
Your son's confession.
谋杀里奇·陶德的证词
For the murder of Richie Dowd.
博伊特开出的条件还有效
Voight's offer still stands,
但大概只持续两分钟了
but only for about two more minutes.
关键是你愿不愿意
What decides this is whether or not you're willing
坦白17年前发生的事
to clear up what happened 17 years ago.
到时艾瑞克的罪名是什么
And Eric will get charged with what then?
过失杀人
Involuntary manslaughter.
不是谋杀
Not murder.
也就是说他还是要坐牢
Meaning he still gets jail time.
对 坐三到五年
Yeah. He'll do three to five.
但至少不是终生监禁
But that's not life.
你儿子说里奇威胁他
Your son says that Richie came at him.
他带枪是为了自卫
He brought the gun to protect himself.
怎么样
So?
尼克·鲁法洛
Nick Ruffalo.
如果他不要那钱
If he'd just given up the money,
就什么都不会发生了
nothing would have happened.
但我当时嗨了
But I was high
他...
and he just...
动作又不够快
didn't move fast enough.
事后我找伍兹清理现场
I called Woods after to clean it up.
我当时太紧张了 所以枪都找不到了 我...
I was so wigged out, I couldn't find the pistol, I--
你和伍兹嫁祸给瓦伦汀的那把枪
The gun that you and Woods put on Valentine,
-你哪里弄来的 -他是警♥察♥
- where'd you get it? - He's a cop.
你也是 你什么弄不到
You're a cop. You can get anything you want.
你为什么指认瓦伦汀
And why'd you ID Valentine?
照片辨识时伍兹示意是他
Woods fat fingered him in the photo array.
我跟他合作了很多案子
I worked a lot of cases with the guy.
他是个喜欢走捷径的人
He had no problem cutting corners.
你为什么留着那把枪
Why'd you keep the gun?
我不知道就是那把
I didn't know it was the same gun.
否则我早就扔进河里了
Otherwise, I would've thrown it in the river.
你怎么可能不知道
How do you not know that?
你海♥洛♥因♥成瘾过吗
You ever been addicted to heroin?
伍兹警督
Lieutenant Woods?
大家看到了 根据历史记录
As you can see, the historical record
一共有56起针对博伊特警长的
shows 56 complaints of excessive force
过度执法投诉案
against Sergeant Voight.
他就是这种警♥察♥
That's the kind of officer he is,
一直都是 以后也会是
has been, and always will be
直到有人最后采取措施
until someone finally does something.
现在博伊特警长又在捕风捉影
And now, sergeant Voight is chasing ghosts
查一起17年前的案子
on a 17-year-old case,
作为情报组组长
disobeying direct orders
无视上级命令 玩忽职守
and neglecting his duties as head of the Intelligence Unit.
你还是看看这个吧
You're gonna wanna see this.
伍兹警督
Lieutenant Woods,
你的警♥察♥权力当场剥夺
you are stripped of your police powers immediately.
进入无薪待工状态
And you are placed on a no-pay status
直到你所处理过的每一件案子
until a full investigation is conducted
得到全面彻底调查
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表