我和城市另一头的粉刷匠见了一面
I had a meeting with a painter across town.
你们不会是真的觉得我纵火烧了自己的房♥子吧
Are you guys seriously looking at me for torching my own place?
你没让我们打消这个念头
You're not talking us out of it.
也许是丹纵的火啊
Maybe Dan lit the place
这样他就不用付剩下的租金了
so he didn't have to pay rent the rest of the year,
而纵火途中他不小心把自己也点着了
and he torched his own ass in the process.
也许吧
Maybe.
你见的那个粉刷匠的名字和电♥话♥
Name and number of the painter you met.
丹真是死了也不放过我
Dan will screw me yet from the grave.
他害死我了
He'll screw me.
警长
Sarge.
外面有个流浪汉在大喊大叫
We got a homeless guy ranting and raving outside.
那就把他解决掉啊
So get rid of him.
我是想啊 但是芝加哥警署的新缓和条例
Uh, yeah, love to, but CPD's new de-escalation protocol
规定我得立刻联♥系♥我的直属上级
means I got to contact my immediate supervisor ASAP,
所以 我来了
so...it is what it is.
是我的狗 她走丢了一直没回来
It's about my dog. She's been gone all this time.
没人能找到她
And no one can find her.
我找了 我找了 我找了
And I looked. I did. I did.
你能帮我吗
And so--so what help are you?
我想怎么办 对吗 因为朱皮特 朱皮特
What I'm asking--right? Right? 'Cause Jupiter--Jupiter--
他是那个星球来的
That's what planet he's on.
你的狗走失了对吗 先生
You have a dog missing, sir?
狗 我的狗 谢谢你
Dog. My dog. Thank you.
为什么没人去找 去找 因为朱皮特
Why is no one looking? Looking? 'Cause Jupiter--
他 他的名字是朱皮特吗
H-his name is Jupiter?
马文 我的名字叫马文
Marvin. My name's Marvin.
好的 马文 我们进去暖和一下吧
Okay, Marvin, we're gonna walk inside where it's warm,
然后我们给你弄点吃的
and we're gonna get you something to eat,
然后打几个电♥话♥
and maybe make a few calls--
你口袋里是什么 马文
What's in your pocket, Marvin?
看着我 马文 你口袋里是什么
Look at me. Marvin, what's in your pocket?
注射器
Needle.
注射器里面是什么 马文 你吸毒吗
What's in the needle, Marvin? Are you shooting up?
我的狗不见了
My dog is gone.
你没安抚他 没搜他身吗
You didn't pat him down? You didn't search him?
-你怎么回事 菜鸟吗 -不是 他出现我...
- What are you, a rookie? - No, no, he comes up and I--
告诉克罗利局长 等我从医院回来
Tell Commander Crowley I'll have an Exposure Report
我要一份风险报告
when I get back from Med.
把他带进去
But get him inside,
好好给他搜身
search him properly,
查到他的信息
and get his info.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
我们昨晚才搬完东西
We just finished unpacking last night.
你们为什么想了解丹的情况
Why do you want to know about Dan?
你今天和他说过话吗
Have you spoken to him today?
今早开始没有 他大概五点半就走了
Not since this morning. He left at, like, 5:30.
你知道他在哪儿工作 或者他单位的名字吗
Do you know where his job was or the name of his firm?
他是个体户 在城里做改造
He's self-employed. He's doing a remodel across town,
但我不知道地址
but I don't have the address.
怎么了
What's going on?
薇薇卡 今早他以前住处
Vivica, there was a fire at his old place
发生了火灾 有人没逃出来
early this morning, and somebody got caught in it.
有人死了吗
Someone died?
我的天哪 是丹吗
Oh, my God. Was it Dan?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
你们怎么能不知道
How can you not know?
尸体的状况太糟糕了
The condition of the body.
这就是他 他穿着蓝衬衫灰毛衣
That's him. He was wearing a blue shirt, grey sweater.
他很高 大概1米9
He's tall. Like 6'3".
不 不
No. No.
不 他的尸体在哪儿
No. Where's the body?
在法医那里
At the medical examiner's.
我要去 我看到就知道是不是了
I'll go. I'll know if I look--
你不会想看尸体的 女士
You don't want to see the body, ma'am.
患者名叫凯尔·哈维
Patient's name is Kyle Harvey.
罗德斯医生会救治他
Dr. Rhodes is coming down.
-好 谢谢 -十分感谢
- Great. Thank you. - Appreciate that.
老兄
Uh...so, dog,
你还跟之前组里的兄弟们有联♥系♥吗
you still keep up with buddies from your old unit?
为什么大家突然都对我以前的组这么感兴趣
Why is everyone suddenly so interested in my old unit?
我就直说吧 兄弟
I'ma keep it real with you, man.
我们听说你身上有诉讼案 然后
We heard about some indictments coming down, and...
我只是想弄明白
I just want a little clarification.
你知道吗 没两个人投诉你
Yeah, well, you know, you're not an active cop
你都不敢说自己是个积极的警♥察♥
unless you got a beef on you.
但是诉讼和投诉不同啊
Yeah, well, indictment's a little different from beef,
但没关系
but okay.
你们好啊
Hey, fellas.
我很抱歉 但是你们的受害者送来的时候
So, I'm sorry, but your victim was triple zeroes
已经基本没有生命体征了
when he came in.
我们尽了全力 但他还是因为
We did everything we could, but he died
爆♥炸♥造成的大型钝器创伤身亡了
of massive blunt force trauma from the explosion.
谢谢了 医生 你能把那些衣物
Thanks, Doc. Think you could send those clothes
替我们送去化验室吗
to the lab for us?
-没问题 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thanks.
你认识凯尔吗
Did you know Kyle?
我是安吉·麦卡里斯特 来自雷诺兹
I'm Angie McCallister, from Reynolds,
也就是隔壁的LGBT之家
the LGBT home next door.
凯尔是我们中的一员
Kyle was one of ours.
凯尔两周前被放出来
Kyle was released two weeks ago.
他母亲一年前过世了
His mother passed away a year ago.
他跟他爸一直不合
He and his father were always at odds.
六个月前 他想过自己的生活
Six months ago, he tried to take his own life,
于是他来跟我们搭伙
and he was placed with us.
我们和凯尔还有他爸一起工作过
We'd been working with Kyle and his dad.
他们俩形同陌路
They'd come so far.
你们和隔壁租户之间有没有什么纠纷
Yeah. Um, did you have any issue with the tenant next door?
丹吗 没有
Dan? No.
他是个好人
He was a great guy.
经常修理房♥子周围的东西
He fixed things around the house.
他对孩子也很好
He was really nice to the kids.
社区里的有些人
And some people in the neighborhood
就是不怎么受欢迎
just weren't as welcoming, you know?
但他会为我们的孩子出头
He stood up for our kids.
他有没有特别针对某个人
Did he stand up to anybody in particular?
有一个
One guy, yeah.
两礼拜前 丹就和他打了起来
Like, two weeks ago, he and Dan got into a fight.
法医说被害者没有
The M.E. says no dental work
牙科或者近期的手术记录
or recent surgeries on our victim.
调查报告显示案发可能时间太早
Canvass says it may have happened
所以没有什么目击者
too early for witnesses.
直到爆♥炸♥发生 附近没有人看到或听到任何事
No neighbors saw or heard anything until the explosion.
警长
Hey, Sarge, um,
我们得问问你雷克斯顿的事
we gotta ask you about Rixton.
他怎么了
What about him?
我们听说那份起诉书送去了
We heard that indictments were being handed down
他以前的组
in his old unit.
所以跟你有什么关系
What does that have to do with you?
我想了解跟我搭档的人
I want to know who's got my back.
天呐 我想肯尼他自己也想知道吧
Jeez. I imagine Kenny'd like to know who has his as well.
一般诉讼这种事 是你应该
You'd think that impending indictments would be something
主动跟我们说的
that he might, you know, offer up to us.
我知道我会
I know I would.
所以你在这质疑我带进来并担♥保♥的人
So you question a guy that I brought in and vouched for
而不是专心想着死了两个人的案子
instead of working a case that killed two people?
我可以一心二用的 相信我
I can do both at the same time. Trust me.
丹·卢埃林在一个半礼拜之前
Dan Llewellyn stood up for a few gay teens
为一群小基佬出头
a week and a half ago...
揍了一个威胁他们的成年坏人
punched a grown bully who was threatening them.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表