这是安娜·瓦尔迪兹
You all know Ana Valdez.
我在最短的时间里叫来了州检察官
I brought the State's Attorney's office up to speed.
我们要确保可以解决这个案子
We want to make sure we can make this case.
等等 我们知道他们在哪
Wait a second. We own these guys.
我们为什么不直接抓他们
Why don't we just grab them?
你们当然可以审他们
You could certainly question them,
但是没人认罪的话
but short of a confession,
在有酒精参与下证明强♥奸♥是非常困难的
it's a very high bar to prove rape when alcohol's involved.
-她们被下药了 -也许她们是自愿嗑药嗨的
- They were drugged. - Or they willingly took a party drug.
自愿 我姐姐才不是自愿
Willing? My sister wasn't willing.
-她没有 -金 她是在帮你
- She didn't-- - Hey, Kim, she's on your side.
这个案子让我恶心
Look, this whole case turns my stomach.
我只是在模拟他们的律师会说的话
I'm just making the argument their lawyer would make.
有两位受害者 一位死了
We have two victims. One of them's dead,
另一位认不出施暴者的样子
and the other one can't ID her attackers,
而且没有证据表明是他们强♥奸♥了妮可
and there's no physical evidence tying them to Nicole's rape.
好吧 这不是他们第一次犯罪了
Okay. This is not a first time for these two.
他们有固定犯罪手法
I mean, they have an MO.
很好 如果我们可以证明犯罪手法
Great. If we can prove an MO,
就很容易起诉他们故意伤人
it's easier to hang assault charges on them.
有一件事他们不知道
You know, one thing about these guys is
就是丹妮丝已经死了
they don't know that Denise is dead.
她从车里逃走了
I mean, she ran from the car.
他们仅仅知道她回了家
As far as they know, she went home.
是的 现在或者今晚他们就会出来
That's true. I mean, these guys can be out right now
若无其事地寻找其他的猎物 警长
or tonight on the hunt like nothing ever happened, Sarge.
艾琳 下去和普拉特说一下
Erin, go down and talk to Platt.
找一个女警官一起搭档
Find a female officer to partner up with.
剩下的人整装待命
The rest of you meet in the roll up.
我们便衣行事
We're going undercover.
-谢谢你过来 -抱歉没帮上更多的忙
- Thank you for coming. - I'm sorry I couldn't do more.
-警长 -怎么
- Sarge? - Yeah?
我想和琳德赛一起便衣执法
I want to go undercover with Lindsay.
我觉得你不合适 金
I don't think it's the right fit, Kim.
我非常合适
It's the perfect fit.
我熟悉案情 和琳德赛配合默契
I know the case, I work well with Lindsay,
还是女性
and I'm the right gender.
你和本案关系密切
You're too close to this.
就像你和贾斯汀那样对吗
Like you were too close to Justin?
注意安全
Careful.
我的家人受害不意味着我不能完成任务
Just because it's our family does not mean we can't do our job.
那去换衣服吧
So, go get changed.
好了 确保摄像头
All right, we just need to make sure
一直朝外
the camera's always facing out.
好的
Yep.
我们知道这些人往往在快打烊的时候来
Okay, we know these guys like to come in at last call,
挑最合适的女人下手
target the most available women.
他们的作案手法是在鸡尾酒里下药
Their MO is to slip drugs into cocktails,
所以女孩神不知鬼不觉就喝了下去
so nobody drinks anything under any circumstances.
-听懂了吗 -听懂了
- We clear? - Copy.
你希望我们在他们下药之后就动手吗
You want us to grab them after they spike the drinks?
不 我们等到他们
No. We're gonna wait for them
开始图谋不轨
to cross the line of consent first.
整个过程我们都会严密监视他们的
Till that happens, we just keep eyes on them.
好了 选一个安全词
All right, choose a safe word.
风信子
Bluebell.
这是我姐姐最喜欢的冰淇淋牌子
It's my sister's favorite ice cream.
风信子 外面准备好了
Bluebell. We're ready outside.
-准备好了吗 -我好了
- You okay? - I'm fine.
说出来可能你们不信 我20年前
You might not believe it, but I used to go undercover
也做过卧底 当过妓♥女♥
as a streetwalker 20 years ago.
好吧 25年前
Okay, 25 years ago.
警长我不知道这是不是我喜欢的颜色
I don't know if this is really my shade, Sarge.
你要做的就是轻轻一扭
Yeah, but you might just need a little touch-up.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
好的
Okay.
我想请你们喝酒
I want to buy you a drink.
不用了 我们在等人
Oh, we're good. We're waiting for someone.
好吧 一会我再回来
Oh, Okay. Cool. Well, I will keep you company.
她说了不用了
She said we're good.
随便吧
Whatever.
单身生活就是这样吗
Is this what single life is like?
半夜一点的迪威臣街就是这样
On Division Street at 1:00 a.m. It is.
好吧
Great.
欢迎光临
Have a good time.
感谢您的光临
Thanks for coming tonight. Thank you.
祝玩得嗨跳得爽
All right. Enjoy yourself.
兄弟们好
What's up, fellas?
今晚全是尤物 玩得尽兴
Lot of talent here tonight. Thanks for coming out.
目标刚刚进场
Frick and Frack just walked in.
他们可能想试试勾搭这两个
Yeah, man, might have to try that out.
他们盯上别人了
They locked onto somebody else.
交给我吧
I got this.
-吉尔 吉尔 -啥
- Jill! Jill. - What?
好久不见啊
Hey, I haven't seen you in forever.
你干啥 我不是吉尔
What are you doing? I'm not Jill.
听我说 我是警♥察♥
Listen. I'm a police officer.
那些人不是什么好人
Those guys you're talking to-- you don't want to know them.
懂了吗
All right?
拿好钱 叫个出租车回家
Take this, grab a cab, take yourself home.
相信我 我在帮你
I'm doing you a favor. I promise.
你们看起来又孤单又渴
You girls look lonely. And thirsty.
-那么明显吗 -联♥系♥上了
- Is it that obvious? - Contact.
今天晚上你们来玩了什么
What have you been up to tonight?
我们刚参加完朋友的单身趴
Oh, we had our girlfriend's bachelorette party.
为单身干杯
Cheers to being single.
-怎么了 -要打烊了
- What's up? - Last call!
你们俩还在酒吧
If you two are still at the bar,
我猜你们应该还没喝够
I'm guessing that you don't want the night to end.
对吗
Am I right?
我不知道 你有什么建议
I don't know. What do you have in mind?
我们知道柳条公园有一场趴
We know a party in Wicker Park.
离这里很近
That's close.
你们有兴趣吗
You girls down?
我不知道 我们已经喝了很多了
I don't know. We've had a lot to drink already, so--
你还好 来吧
You're fine. Come on.
我们可以彻夜嗨起来
We can keep this party going all night long.
-你想去吗 -有点想
- Do you wanna? - Kind of.
-我们走吧 -好呀
- Let's go. - Okay. Okay.
好的
All right.
目标出发了
Party's on the move.
-这是你们家吗 -和朋友一起合租的
- Is this your place? - Share it with some friends.
我来帮你放衣服
Let me take your coat.
等等 趴在哪
Wait, where's the party?
我们就可以开趴 我们有酒
We're the party. We got drinks.
有音乐 想要什么有什么
We got music. We got whatever you may need.
别客气 就像在家里一样
Go ahead. Why don't you make yourself comfortable?
好吧
Okay. All right.
好的 我来倒酒
All right. I'll make the drinks.
他拿走了手♥机♥
He took the phones.
-这是什么 -神风鸡尾酒
- What are those? - Kamikazes.
你们不喝吗
Well, aren't you guys gonna have one?
我们刚刚喝过 超棒的
We just did. They're awesome.
你们不来一杯吗
Why don't you try one for us?
怎么了
What's the matter?
没事 我就更想抽大♥麻♥
Nothing. I think I'd rather smoke pot.
你们有吗
Do you guys have any pot?
就当是为我喝了吧
Come on. Drink it for me.
我感觉不太对劲
I'm not getting a good feeling about this.
怎么了
What's going on, guys?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表