你盯上的那个人 梅特卡夫
The guy you targeted? Metcalf?
他刚刚被杀了
He was just murdered.
但我被关在这里
But I was here.
你知道根本不可能是我
You know it couldn't have been me.
可是问题在于
Yeah, well, here's the thing.
就算你不是亲手杀的人
Even if you didn't do it personally,
但你也煽动了别人施行暴♥力♥
you incited somebody to violence.
而且因为你承认发布了那段暴露他身份的视频
And, because you admitted to posting that video that IDed him,
我就可以以胁从谋杀罪起诉你
I can charge you as an accessory to murder.
那我就引用第五修正案[不得被迫自证其罪]
Not if I take the Fifth.
克雷格 看着我
Craig, look at me.
你很有可能被扔进牢里关个三五年
You're staring down the barrel at three to five at Stateville,
或者我不起诉你
or I can knock the charges down,
而你只需要
and all you gotta do
把你追踪变♥态♥的小技巧
is put your little Perv Hunter skills
再用最后一次
back to work one last time.
只不过这次 是为我做的
Only now, you work for me.
你 你个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
Hey, you, sick bastard.
喜欢戏弄小孩子是吧
Like diddling little boys, do you?
滚 离我远点
Get out. Get--Get away from me.
-变♥态♥ -离我远点
- Sicko. - Get--Get away from me!
你个变♥态♥ 没错 快跑吧
You perv! Yeah, keep walking.
-反正我们知道你住哪 -别过来
- We know exactly where you live. - Back off!
跟拍视频正在上传
Ambush video's uploading now.
一分钟之内就能上传到油管了
It'll be live on YouTube in less than 60 seconds.
好 目标姓名
Okay. For the profile name,
就写埃尔文·奥布林斯基
let's put Alvin Obolensky.
奥♥运♥的奥 棉布的布
O-b-o-l-e-n-s-k-y.
正好14个字母 我够意思吧
It's 14 letters. You should appreciate that.
-出生日期 -61年7月1日
- DOB? - 7-1-61.
埃尔文·奥布林斯基
你们会告诉你们老大我完全配合吧
You'll tell your boss I'm fully cooperating, right?
当然 我们是极客小队嘛
Yeah, regular Geek Squad.
我需要知道你到底是怎么回事
I need to know what's going on here.
你为什么给我这个
Why did you give me this?
亲爱的 你怎么老是觉得...
Sweetheart, why do you always think...
回答我
Just answer me.
好吧 我不想一上来就告诉你这个是因为
Okay, I wasn't gonna tell you this at first because, you know,
听起来就像我以前那么做的似的
it always sounds like the same old, same old coming from me,
但是我遇到了一个很好的人
but I've met this really great guy...
你又想要我注意你吗
Are you trying to get my attention?
是这么回事吗
Is that what this is?
艾琳 我们可能要离开芝加哥了
Erin, we might be leaving Chicago.
是你自己想走还是你不得不走
Because you wanna leave or because you have to?
如果我不得不走 那这次就是我来道别了
If I have to leave, then I'm saying good-bye now.
我到底要受罚多久
So how long am I in the penalty box for?
一周 一个月还是怎么着
A week, a month, what?
杰 你要是想留下来接着干
Jay, if you wanna stay in this unit,
那就不许再问我这个
don't ask me that again.
老埃
Al.
这个时候你可不能打瞌睡
Do not nod off on this bid on me.
有什么我能帮你解决的问题吗
Is there anything I can take off your plate at all?
包括告诉警长我要换个搭档
Up to, and including, telling Sarge I need to rotate out
或者你需要的别的事
or whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常感激
I really appreciate that.
我只是心事有点多而已
I just have a lot going on right now.
大家注意了
Everybody, heads-up.
有辆向西行进的车朝你们去了
Got a westbound vehicle heading your way.
大家没我的命令都不准擅动
All right, nobody does anything till I give the order.
等着看看这人会不会有什么进一步的行动
Waiting to see if this guy commits an act of furtherance.
有情况
Got a bogie.
大家待命
Just hold your positions.
快走 别叫了
Come--come on.
-真不好意思 别叫了 -没事没事
- Come on. Sorry. Come on. - It's okay, it's okay.
好了 抓起来吧
All right, grab him up.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 把包扔了 把包扔了
Chicago PD, drop the bag. Drop the bag.
女士 把狗带走
Ma'am, get that dog out of here.
快把狗带走
Get that dog out of here.
不许动
Don't move.
我们走
Let's go.
杰里米·佩蒂格鲁
Jeremy Pettigrew.
你真叫这个
That's your real name?
是 能麻烦您告诉我
Yes, it is. Do you mind telling me
到底是怎么回事吗 警官
what this is all about, Officer?
警长 我是警长
Sergeant, I'm a Sergeant.
不如你先告诉我你去那栋房♥子干什么吧
How about you tell me what you were doing at that house, hmm?
我只是去放名片
I was just leaving my business card.
我在市里找那些丧失赎回权的抵押房♥子
I get foreclosure notices from the city.
我只是想找个工作
I was just hoping for some work.
那好 你具体是怎么找到这些房♥子的
Okay, and you get these notifications from where, exactly?
我只是从网上搜索丧失赎回权的房♥产的信息
No, I just check for foreclosed homes on the Internet.
简直是摇钱树 这些房♥子都需要修缮
They're cash cows. All of them are fixer-uppers, so.
所以你就大半夜挨个去找吗
And then you go door to door 30 A.M.?
我♥干♥别的活干到很晚
I was working very late on another job,
正在往家走呢 那房♥子里又没人
and I was just on my way home. It was empty.
-我又没惊扰到谁 -杰里米
- It's not like I was disturbing... - Jeremy.
-怎么了 -就这个
- Yeah? - Yeah.
解释解释在你的工具包里找到的
Explain the stun gun and the plastic cuffs
电击枪和捆手带吧
we found in your tool bag.
我这行可是整天进陌生人家里的 警长
I go inside of strangers' houses for a living, Sergeant.
只要你被南区那些比特犬追过
And if you've ever been chased by a South Side pit bull,
你就知道为什么要带电击枪了
you'll understand what the taser's for.
而且这不是塑料手铐
And those aren't plastic cuffs.
是修理管道的扎带
Those are cable ties for pipe repair.
我们查了佩蒂格鲁的前科
We ran Pettigrew for any criminal history.
没有记录 从未被抓过
No record, never been arrested,
但三年前底特律的一名警员和一名警探
but his name was run through lEADS
在执法自动化数据库搜索过他的名字
by an officer and a detective in Detroit three years ago.
这是打印出来的问题
Here's a printout of the inquiries.
我们查到了警♥察♥的名字 给他们打了电♥话♥
We got the officers' names and gave them a call.
负责此案的警探告诉我们
The lead detective told us
佩蒂格鲁是一个幼龄被害人
that Pettigrew was the person of interest in
被绑♥架♥谋杀的嫌疑人
a kidnapping and murder of a tender age victim
被害人被性侵过
that was sexually assaulted.
他们传讯了佩蒂格鲁 但没能逮捕他
They brought Pettigrew in, but could never arrest him.
他们没有足够的物证
They didn't have enough physical evidence.
你觉得这个人是恋童癖吗
You're thinking this guy is a pedophile?
底特律的警探觉得他很厉害
Detective in Detroit thought he was good for it.
说那个案子会跟着他一辈子
Said it's one of those cases that'll haunt you your whole career.
好 我们要给佩蒂格鲁做一个精神侧写
All right, we need a psych profile on Pettigrew.
我认识一个人
I know someone.
谢谢你过来 理查森医生
Thank you for coming, Dr. Richardson.
我跟你说过 艾琳 你有事随时找我
I've told you, Erin. If you ever need something, I'm here.
怎么回事
So what's going on?
有一次见面时你说过
You said to me in a session that
逃避不是上策
avoidance is not a good strategy.
-我坚持我的建议 -对
- I stand by my advice. - Right.
我 这事对我来说很难
I, um, I'm having a hard time with this one.
我七岁时 跟隔壁街
When I was seven, I was friends with a girl who lived
一个女孩是朋友
down the block from me in my neighborhood.
她叫艾希莉
Her name was Ashley.
有一天 她消失了
And one day, she vanished.
突然不见了 找不到
I mean, just disappeared, gone.
不知道她发生了什么事
And the not knowing what happened to her
让我和她的家人一直无法释怀
is what always gnawed at me and what gnaws at her family.
如果这个人对孩子做了我想的那种事
If this man is what I think he is with kids,
那这事就是私人恩怨了
this feels very personal.
不如你跟我们说说底特律的事吧
Why don't you tell us about Detroit?
那是诬告
That was a false accusation.
底特律警局可不是这么说的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表