She's at 1227 Langdon Street.
信♥号♥♥很强 现在在移♥动♥中
Real strong signal. It's not moving.
出发
Hit it.
她应该在
So, she should be
这附近几米内 对吧
a few meters around this spot, right?
没错
Yeah.
听到了吗
Hear that?
我记得那是打烊前最后一波酒
I remember it was last call.
这些人请我们喝酒
These guys bought us drinks.
你能描述下他们的长相吗
Can you describe them?
白人
White.
二十多岁吧 我猜
Twenties, I guess.
他们跟酒吧里其他人没什么区别
They looked like every other guy in the bar.
一个人是深色头发
One had dark hair.
另外一个人头发是金色
The other was kind of blond.
好的
Okay.
他邀请我们去参加一个派对
He invited us to a party.
我记得有气球
There was something about balloons.
气球
Balloons?
是的 有好多气球
Yeah. There were all these balloons.
简直是一场噩梦 我无力回想
The whole thing is like a nightmare I can't remember.
你还记得那个地铁站吗
Uh, do you remember the train station?
你是怎么到那里的 亲爱的
Okay, how'd you get there, babe?
那是 那是晚些时候
It was, uh-- it must have been later.
我们 我们在车里
We were--we were in the car.
我醒了 我很不舒服
I was waking up. I was sick.
天空中有星星点点
There were sparks in the sky.
那是地铁的火花
They were coming from the train.
丹妮丝在尖叫
Denise was screaming.
所以我才醒了 她在尖叫
That's what woke me up. She was screaming,
她把我从车里往外拉
and she was pulling me from the car.
好的 所以你和丹妮丝 你们下了车
Okay, so you and Denise-- you got out of the car.
不 我动弹不得
No. I couldn't move.
我觉得她跑掉了
I think she ran away.
你 你得和丹妮丝谈谈
You--you have to talk to Denise.
妮可 丹妮丝失踪了
Nicole, Denise is missing.
她没回家 而且
She never came home, and, um,
我们找不到她
we can't find her.
我怎么能这么蠢
How could I have been so stupid?
你看着我
Look at me.
你不蠢
You are not stupid.
你被下了药 还被性侵了
You were drugged and you were assaulted.
妮可和丹妮丝大约凌晨1:30的时候
Nicole and Denise were at the Thirsty Raven
在饥渴乌鸦
at roughly 1:30 a.m.
有两个二三十岁的白人男性接近了他们
They were approached by two white males: 20s, 30s,
一个深色头发 一个金色头发
one dark hair, one blond,
这没能把范围缩小多少
which doesn't narrow it down much.
阿特沃特和我在离饥渴乌鸦一英里的地方
Atwater and I found Denise's phone
找到了丹妮丝的手♥机♥
about a mile away from the Thirsty Raven.
上面擦得很干净 没有指纹
It was wiped clean. No prints.
巡警在该地区仔细搜寻证人
Patrol's canvassing the area looking for witnesses,
但目前他们一无所获
but they got nothing yet.
他们扔掉了手♥机♥ 这样她就不能求救了
Yeah, they tossed the phone so she couldn't call for help.
伯吉斯 你姐姐说她看到了
Burgess, your sister said that she saw sparks
-地铁的火花对吧 -对
- from a train, right? - Yeah.
我在湖滨大道巡逻过
I worked a beat on Lake Street,
那里的环线地铁会有火花
and the L train there throws sparks.
那条地铁线就通向
It's the same line that runs to the station
我们找到你姐姐的地铁站
where we found your sister.
好 查一下湖滨大道所有在运营的地铁站
All right, run all in-service calls around Lake Street.
车有查到什么吗
We got anything on those cars?
有 车管所登记了柳条公园有18辆
Yeah. The DMV lists 18 black Audi Q7 owners
黑色奥迪Q7车主 有个去年曾被起诉重强♥奸♥罪
in Wicker Park, one was accused of aggravated rape last year.
这家伙名叫雷克斯·古德温
Guy by the name of Rex Goldwin.
古德温 我听说过这混♥蛋♥
Goldwin. No, I've read about that douchebag.
他好像是个本地把妹导师
He's like a local pickup guru.
教男人怎么把妹上♥床♥
He teaches guys how to get laid.
他被北区警局逮捕过
Well, he was arrested by Area North.
受害者说古德温在酒吧和她搭讪
The victim said that Goldwin approached her in a bar,
往她的酒里加了K粉 然后把她手♥机♥收了
slipped ketamine in her drink, and then took her phone.
-一样的手法 -对
- Same MO. - Yeah.
州检没法立案
State's Attorney couldn't make the case,
所以古德温逃过了刑责
so Goldwin beat the rap.
好 给我全面彻查这个古德温
All right, dig up everything on this Goldwin.
我去会会他
I want to pay this guy a visit.
任何男人在任何时间
Any man is capable of having any woman
都是可以把到妹的
at any time.
你只需要一点手段
All you need is game.
谁想学点真本事
Who wants to know a dirty secret?
-我想 -我想
- I do. - I do.
你们是小学生吗还举手
What, are we in second grade?
我说了 "谁想学点真本事"
I said, "Who wants to know a dirty secret?"
这就对了 就是这种精气神
Yeah, okay, okay. Well, here it is.
女人拒绝你们 并不意味着
When a woman says no, it does not mean
你就没戏了
that the game is over.
这说明好戏才刚刚开始
It means that the game has started.
而我的课程会教给你们
And my program will teach you
怎么突破一个女人的重重防线
how to break through a woman's artificial resistance
让她心甘情愿地张♥开♥双♥腿♥
and bring her to her desired state of consent.
等到午饭之后 我们再细细道来
We're gonna get into that right after we break for lunch.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
能占用你一点时间吗
Hey, you got a second?
-当然 去后面说吧 -好的
- Yeah. Want to go back here? - Yeah.
这么多人全都掏了500块
So, every one of those guys pays 500 bucks?
谁叫我知道当今的男人最需要学会的本事呢
I got a message that the men of today need to hear.
您这趟来有何贵干啊
To what do I owe this visit?
我只是 我有点好奇
I'm just-- I'm just curious.
这个什么"心甘情愿"的事我真是搞不懂
I mean, this whole "consent" thing is a mystery to me.
你怎么知道这个女人是不是假装拒绝你
I mean, how do you tell if a woman's just pretending to resist?
你是作为警♥察♥问的吗
You're asking as a cop?
没有 男人之间请教一下
No. Man to man.
如果你对这个这么感兴趣
Well, if that's all you're interested in,
那你就留下来听课 让我调♥教♥调♥教♥
stick around for the seminar. I'll comp you.
我看得出来你动心了
I can tell that you're intrigued.
但即便是你这样的专家
But even for an expert like you,
也不见得一看就准吧
the line's got to get fuzzy.
你去年被指控强♥奸♥
You were accused of rape last year.
那女的说你给她下药
The woman said that you drugged her.
这可不是心甘情愿吧
That doesn't sound like consent.
那女的话是不少
Yeah. That woman said a lot of things.
不过全都是胡扯
None of them were true,
所以最后才没法立案开庭
which is why the case never made it to trial.
你是开一辆黑色奥迪Q7吧
You drive a black Audi Q7?
是 你还爱车
Yeah. You a car guy?
我只对和罪案有关的车感兴趣
Only when they're involved in a crime.
那你昨晚在哪
So, where were you last night?
我的车昨晚在车♥库♥ 你可以随便查验
My car's parked in the garage. You're welcome to check it out.
不用了
Nah.
你认得她们吗
You recognize them?
我可不爱熟♥女♥啊老哥
No. I'm not into cougars, my man.
没别的意思
No offense.
我昨晚在酒店里
I was at the hotel last night
和她在一起
with her.
-靓啊 -才21岁
- Wow. - She's 21.
扯吧你
Get out.
我能拿一份这个吗
Hey, can I keep one of these?
随便拿就行
Eh, knock yourself out.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
有什么进展吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表