我们收到了关于塔克斯宏的哥哥利奥的信息
We got some information on Tuxhorn's older brother, Leo.
有五次藏♥毒♥的前科
Five major priors for possession.
我缉毒队的朋友告诉我
My guy in Narcotics told me
他在上预科的时候就已经是个瘾君子了
that he's been an addict since prep school.
金融犯罪科刚发来了数据
Yeah, and the data just came back from Financial Crimes.
利奥刚完成了为期两月的戒毒疗程
Leo just finished a two-month rehab stint--
亚利桑那州普雷斯科特的
Serenity Wellness Retreat,
-宁静健康疗养所 -琳德赛
- Prescott, Arizona. - Lindsay.
-两周前从疗养院出来了 -找人跟着他
- Got out two weeks ago. - Put a tail on Leo.
-收到 -事实上 派人跟着
- Got it. - Matter of fact, put a tail
塔克斯宏家的所有人
on every member of Tuxhorn's family.
这就来 是库克办公室打来的
Be right there. Hey, that's Cooke's office.
奥利弗·塔克斯宏可以谈话了
Oliver Tuxhorn just became available to talk.
她会从会议桌上跳过去
She leaps across the conference table...
我来对付她
I'll tackle her.
温柔的
Gently.
我得向您和您的律师
I'd like to remind you and your attorney
宣读刑法第5/5-2条
of statute 5/5-2 of the criminal code.
任何鼓励 教唆 或帮助
Anyone who encourages, solicits, or helps--
更别提出资雇佣他人来实施谋杀的人
not to mention pays-- someone to commit murder
在伊利诺伊州的法律体系下
is as guilty of that murder
和实施谋杀的人同罪
by Illinois state law as the shooter himself.
太好了
Great.
你知道谁有可能杀死
Do you have any knowledge of who may have killed
你庭审的证人吗
a witness in your trial?
-不知道 -任何有动机的人
- No. - Anyone with motive,
比如说你的家人 他们有和你说过
say, your family, ever communicate to you
他们知道证人的身份了吗
that they knew the identity of the witness?
没有
No.
监狱里有人同意收你的钱
Did anyone in prison ever offer to harm the witness
来伤害证人吗
for you for money?
没有
No.
听说这个人是个非洲人
I heard this guy was African?
奥利弗
Oliver...
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
我在监狱里的时候知道的
From my time in prison.
我会遇到各式各样的人
I met a lot of colorful characters, you know?
我进监狱是大新闻
Huge gossips, so...
万一他真的是非洲人呢
So what if he was?
有很多人讨厌移♥民♥的
A lot of anti-immigrant sentiment out there.
你们可以沿着这条线索好好查查
Could be a nice lead for you to pursue.
好了 奥利弗 我们是来回答问题的
Okay, Oliver, we are here to answer questions,
而不是提出建议的
not pose theories.
我在那个讨厌的监狱里住了两年
No, I spent two years in that repulsive jail for having sex
就因为和我上过床的女人被别人杀了
with a chick somebody else murdered.
我们还彬彬有礼干什么
Why are we being polite?
他们来这里就是因为我家有钱
They are here because my family comes from money
他们气死了 就这样
and it pisses them off to no end, period.
-奥利弗 -我给你点建议
- Oliver, um... - I'll give you some advice.
你们的案子在我这里已经查无可查 换别人吧
Your case against me is dead. You need to move on.
还有问题吗
Anything else?
我还有一些问题可以问
Oh, I got a couple things I could add.
但我可不想为了你这么个小王八蛋
But I really don't feel like losing my job
就丢了工作
over a little turd like you.
我们拿到了钥匙 贞操带打开了
Well, a key was delivered. Chastity belt unlocked.
无名镇风平浪静
And all is well in Whoville.
关门
Close the door.
上半身正经 下半身放纵 是吧
Business up top, party down below, huh?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拍点纪念品
Taking a little keepsake.
你裙子下面那是什么
What do you have under your skirt there?
贞操带
A chastity belt.
-我没听见 -是贞操带
- I can't hear you. - It's a chastity belt!
迈克 你这样做是不对的
Mike, you should not be doing this.
拜托 你哪位啊 宿管吗
Come on, what are you, a hall monitor now?
贞操带
Chastity belt.
那是一个
It's a device to,
保护你私处的工具
you know, secure your privates.
老天啊
Good Lord.
别紧张
Relax.
塔里克的安保人员呢
Tariq's security detail?
他们的财务上都没有异常情况
No financial irregularities on any of them.
-大陪审团和鉴定人办公室呢 -也一样
- Grand jury? ASA's office? - Same.
没有大笔存款或购入物
No big deposits or purchases.
塔克斯宏一家呢
The Tuxhorns?
那跟这完全不是一回事
That's a different deal entirely.
塔克斯宏酒店集团是一个
The Tuxhorn Hotel Group is a private,
私人所有的价值千万美元的家族企业
family owned multimillion-dollar corporation
他们不需要进行公众申报
with no legal public reporting requirements.
查他们的账簿需要多久
How long to get into their books?
-三到四天吧 -你有十个小时
- Three or four days. - Well, you got ten hours.
必须查到奥利弗·塔克斯宏本人
And it's got to trace back to Oliver Tuxhorn himself.
看看这个
Check this out.
塔克斯宏的律师给一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥付了款
Tuxhorn's lawyers got payments in to a P.I.--
吉姆·拉多♥维♥克
Jim Radovick.
-我知道这个名字 -前警♥察♥
- I know that name. - Yeah, ex-cop.
他在被指控滥用武力
He "retired" after allegations
和收受贿赂后 就"退休"了
of excessive force and accepting bribes.
-我去走一趟 -好的
- I'll pay him a visit. - Good.
你要把我赶出情报组吗
You trying to push me out of Intelligence?
鉴定人斯通跟我说你同意了他的工作邀请
ASA Stone told me you signed off on his job offer.
我不得不想
I can't help but think
这是因为自从我进了这个组后
it's because you and I have locked horns once or twice
你和我有过一两次争执
since I got into this unit.
这个组在我招你进来之后
Well, this unit finally came together
才真正成型
when I took you on, Antonio.
因此 我一直心存感激
And for that, I'll always be indebted.
有鉴于此
And for the record...
我并没有批准你去那里
I didn't sign off on you going there.
我推荐了你
I recommended you.
为什么
Why?
我原来有一个好上司
You know, I had one good boss coming up.
他说 绝不要限制冉冉升起的新星
He said, "never hold back a rising star."
这是你的机会 安东尼奥
It's your time, Antonio...
你也该自己领队了
to run your own crew.
不会吧
I don't believe it.
好啊 吉姆
What's up, Jim?
你是还在职 还是在找工作
So you still on the job, or you looking for one?
我还在职
Well, still on the job.
-你好啊 -所有的警♥察♥里
- Hey, man. - Of all the coppers,
我还以为你会厌倦呢
I thought, you know, would've washed out somehow,
结果你还在里面苟延残喘
and here you are still chugging away.
而我呢 却被一脚踢了出去
And me? I'm the one to get tossed out on his ass.
来坐吧
Come on.
有时候我自己也感到很惊讶
Sometimes I surprise myself.
还不错吧
Not too bad, huh?
虽然我不是什么百万富翁
I'm not a millionaire,
但至少我不用去面对那些
but at least I don't have to deal
上级啊 政客啊 市民调查委员会什么的
with bosses, politicians, and civilian review boards.
是啊 总是要跟他们打交道
Yeah, there's-- there's always that.
你怎么来了
So what brings you?
你在为多米尼克·库克做事吗
So you work for Dominick Cooke.
只要他找我 我就做
As much as he'll let me.
奥利弗·塔克斯宏的案子上你也和他合作了吗
You work with him on the Oliver Tuxhorn case?
看来你知道我和他合作了
You seem to know I am.
你做了什么
Doing what?
就那些啊
Usual stuff--
背景调查啊 找找漏洞啊
background checks, poking holes in the state's case.
你调查了要指证塔克斯宏的证人吗
You looking into the eyewitness against Tuxhorn?
你为什么来这里 埃尔
Why are you here, Al?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表