一把点二二朝着眼窝处近距离开枪
A .22 fired into the eye socket at close range.
-那好 -有没有什么能确定身份的痕迹
- Okay. - Any marks to help us ID him?
胎记和纹身已经烧没了
Too far gone for birthmarks or tattoos.
不过我找到了个结婚戒指
But I do have a wedding ring.
恭喜你升到了情报组啊
Congrats on moving up to Intelligence.
我一直想道贺来着
I've been meaning to tell you that.
-谢谢 -那个跟你订过婚的
- Thank you. - And that super nice guy
非常和善的小哥呢 亚当·鲁塞克
you were engaged to, Adam Ruzek?
他还在吗
Is he still there?
没有 他...没有
Uh, no. He's...no.
是吗 躲你吗
Ah, because of you?
-能说正事吗 -当然
- Can we move on? - Of course.
谢谢
Great.
没有铭文
No inscription,
也没什么可追踪的特别之处
nothing out of the ordinary to track it.
还有他的腕表
And his watch.
被害人手臂先着地
Victim fell on his arm.
不过反正这块表也肯定要坏
It wouldn't have survived otherwise.
是一块老式宝玑表 我查到了参考编号♥
Breguet, vintage. I have a reference number,
商品序列号♥和订单号♥
movement serial number, and case number.
镶有18颗珠宝 高级手动上弦机制
18 jewels, high-quality manual wind mechanism.
抱歉 我第二任丈夫痴迷藏表
Sorry. My second husband was obsessed.
火灾我很遗憾 这块表真的很漂亮
Shame about the fire. This was a beauty.
是你们卖♥♥的吗
You sold it?
你们联♥系♥我们之后我查了销♥售♥记录
I checked my records after your call.
是一年半前卖♥♥的
Sold it a year and a half ago.
买♥♥家是比尔·约翰斯 或者威廉·约翰斯
To a Bill Johns? William Johns?
不是 是一位简·弗雷明汉
No. A Jane Framingham?
这表售价是一万二
And this watch is 12 grand?
这价格绝对超值 全新成色
It's a deal for what she got. Mint condition,
附带原厂包装和售后单
authenticated original box and service papers.
是结婚纪念日的礼物
It was an anniversary gift.
她有没有提到过她丈夫
She say anything about the husband?
没有 她杀了他吗
No. Did she kill him?
她说过她要杀了他吗
Did she say she was gonna kill him?
当然没有 别听我胡说
God, no. Don't mind me.
我恐怖小说看多了
I read too many thrillers.
这是我这一整年最刺♥激♥的事了
This is the most excitement I've had all year.
弗雷明汉夫人 我们今早
Mrs. Framingham, we found the watch
在一具遗体上找到了这块表
on a body earlier this morning.
那个人是住♥宅♥失火过世的
The man died in a house fire.
在纽约吗
In New York?
我丈夫去纽约出公差了
My husband's travelling there on business.
是在那里发生的事吗
Is--is that where this happened?
在芝加哥南边
The south side of Chicago.
我们认为这个人的名字是比尔·约翰斯
We believe the man's name was Bill Johns.
他戴着这块手表和这枚戒指
He was wearing this watch and a wedding ring.
我不懂 为什么一个死在芝加哥的人
I don't understand. Why would a dead man in Chicago
会戴着我丈夫的手表和戒指
be wearing my husband's watch and ring?
柯特和我昨晚还通过电♥话♥
Curt and I talked on the phone last night.
他出远门时每天晚上都会给我打电♥话♥
He calls every night when he's travelling.
-他从纽约打过来的吗 -是的
- He called you from New York? - Yes.
他是这么说的
I mean, that's where he said he was.
你们发现的尸体 是...
The body that you found, it's--
确定是他吗
it's definitely him?
房♥地♥产♥经纪人根据你的照片确认
The real estate agent confirmed from your photograph
他昨天带你丈夫看过房♥子
that he showed your husband that house yesterday.
你知道他为什么要用比尔·约翰斯这个名字吗
Do you have any idea why he'd be using the name Bill Johns?
不知道
No.
他为什么说他在纽约
Why did he say he was in New York?
他是一个操盘手 他的公♥司♥在期货交易所
He's a trader. His company's at the Board of Trade.
他经常去东边出差 或...
He travels east all the time, or--
他有没有提过华♥莱♥士♥南路3507号♥的房♥子
Did he ever mention a house at 3507 South Wallace?
要搬过去吗
Or moving?
他一直想把我们的前门刷成红色
He always wanted to paint our front door red.
可能这是个...惊喜
Maybe it was a-- a surprise?
你们之间有什么矛盾吗
Were you guys having any problems?
没有
No.
我们关系很好
We were good.
要不就是 我...我以为很好
Or, I--I thought we were.
会不会他外面还有人
Could there have been someone else in his life?
我什么都不知道啊
Well, I don't know anything, do I?
柯特·弗雷明汉
Curt Framingham
在麦德龙黄金中心工作了五年
worked for Metro Gold Central for five years.
之前没有受雇记录
No employment before here,
之前整个芝加哥也没有柯特·弗雷明汉这个人
and no Curt Framingham in Chicago before that.
全国都没有柯特或柯蒂斯·弗雷明汉
There's no Curt or Curtis Framingham countrywide.
信息网 在线搜人网 社交媒体
Not in Lexus Nexus, Face of the Nation,
都没有
social media.
但是 我们在国际车管所进行了面部识别
However, we ran a multistate DMV facial recognition
柯特·福雷斯特符合特征
and popped a match for Curt Forrester.
-凯文 可以麻烦你吗 -好的 长官
- Kevin, would you be so kind? - Yes, ma'am.
好 柯特·福雷斯特也叫柯特·弗雷明汉
Great. So, Curt Forrester, AKA Curt Framingham,
2010年在印第安纳波利斯因实行庞氏骗局被捕
was arrested in Indianapolis in 2010 for running a Ponzi scheme.
他把客户的存款投到赔钱的交易上
He funneled client savings to these money-losing businesses
从中赚取中间人佣金
to line his own pockets with finder's fees.
因庭审期间关键证人死亡 证♥监♥会♥没能立案
The SEC lost the case when a key witness died during trial.
划船时发生意外 看上去是真的意外
It was a boating accident. Looks like an actual accident.
打电♥话♥给高效毒品走私地区数据库
Call HIDTA.
对柯特·弗雷明汉和麦德龙黄金
Run a deconfliction report on Curt Framingham
提交防冲突报告
and on Metro Gold Capital.
看看联邦有没有在查这个人
Let's see if the Feds are into this guy.
联调局有个人能帮我拿到任何信息
I got a guy at the Fed who gets me whatever I want to know.
要我打电♥话♥给他吗
You want me to call him?
不用
We're good.
有人想告诉我办公室八卦的事吗
Someone want to fill me in on the office gossip?
你的反黑组除了你每个人都被起诉了 所以
Your gang unit pulled indictments for everyone but you, so...
不如跟我们说说你是怎么做到的
why don't you tell us how you worked that out?
可能是因为没什么可被起诉的吧
Well, maybe there was nothing to indict.
七个人入狱 一个人清白 挺常见啊
Seven guys taken in, and one in the clear? That happens.
你有话就直说
You wanna say something? Say it.
我已经说了
I think I just did.
只有两个可能 对吧
I mean, there's only a couple options, right?
要么是你也是黑警但你逃掉了
I mean, either you're dirty and you got away with it,
要么是你提了个协议 我们只想知道...
or you worked a deal. I think we just want to know--
你开了两年罚单才升到这里
You wrote parking tickets for two years to get up here,
现在还想教训我
and you're gonna lecture me?
等你在前线工作七年之后再跟我说话
Come talk to me after you work seven years on the front lines.
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
没有 警长
No, Sergeant.
很好
Well, that's good,
如果我再听到谁在说闲话
'cause if I hear one more person talk about anything
而不是处理这件两人被杀的案子
other than this case and the two people who were killed,
那我下一个就把他调走
I'll put you on the next transfer order.
试试看
Try me.
我告知克劳利局长了
I, uh, I notified Commander Crawley,
马文已经收监了
and Marvin's in holding.
收监 你把他抓起来了
Holding? You had him arrested?
是的 挣扎期间
Yeah. Injury was sustained
伤害到一名警官
during a struggle with a police officer.
这是工伤 对吗
That's an IOD, right?
一个在二月的芝加哥无家可归的人
We got a guy without a home in February in Chicago
丢了一只狗
who just lost his dog,
你还要把他抓起来
and you're gonna arrest him?
抓了他 我们就可以进行强制抽血
By arresting him, it meant we could run a mandatory blood draw.
你就可以跟你在芝医院的检查结果对比
You compare that with your tests at Med.
我只是觉得...
I just thought--
对
Oh, yeah.
干得好
Good move.
狗呢
What about the dog?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表