Him, Leonard Milwood.
打印会留下记录
There's a record if I print this.
我们一找到他我就删掉
I'm gonna delete this as soon the second we get him.
敲诈勒索 严重伤害
Racketeering, aggravated assault,
暴♥力♥抢劫 意图行贿
strong-arm robbery, attempted bribery.
他很厉害啊
He's ambitious.
特鲁迪觉得他们在合谋
Trudy thought they were working an angle.
他们想要钱 而她的父亲
They wanted money, and her father
总装得像个大款
liked to represent like he had it.
结果就这样了
And now look.
谢谢
Thank you.
警长 我们觉得普拉特讨厌正在和他父亲
Sarge, we think Platt got a bad vibe off the girl
约会的那个女孩
her dad was dating,
所以她去查了她的档案
so she did a records search.
娜塔莉·科恩 她有个前男友
That's Natalie Kern. She's got an ex-boyfriend.
伦纳德·米尔伍德 职业强盗
His name's Leonard Milwood, career stickup guy.
特鲁迪觉得这两人想骗她爸爸的钱
So, Trudy thinks these two are gonna rip off her old man,
而这两人发现了她在调查他们
but they find out she's looking into them?
所以她连带受伤了
And then she becomes collateral damage.
派两辆便衣警车
All right, well, get two covert cars
-监视好他们家 -已经去了
- to sit on their houses. - Already did.
但他们俩一个都没有出现
The uniforms haven't seen either one of them yet.
我追踪了罗伯特·普拉特所有的信♥用♥卡♥
So I flagged all of Robert Platt's credit cards.
其中一张卡刚在罗斯福大道进行了消费
One of them just swiped at a business over on Roosevelt,
买♥♥了一个平板电视 一箱白葡萄酒
flat-screen TV, case of white wine.
安保说是一个三十多岁的漂亮白人女性买♥♥的
Security saw a female, white, 30s, good-looking.
两分钟前刚发来的消息
This is two minutes ago.
那是娜塔莉
That is Natalie.
快去
Go.
你们走那边
You guys go that way.
平板电视
金 金 稍等
Kim, Kim. Just...
好的
Okay, yeah.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
娜塔莉·科恩 你被捕了
Natalie Kern, you are under arrest.
放开我 我什么也没做
Get off me! I didn't do anything.
是吗 那你跑什么
Yeah? Then why did you run?
趴着别动
Stay down!
这是谁 你给谁发短♥信♥
Who is this? Who'd you text?
警♥察♥ 伦纳德·米尔伍德也在这里吗
"Police." Is Leonard Milwood here?
他在问你
He's talking to you.
我不用回答你的问题
I don't have to talk to you.
你得回答我 他是不是在这里
Yeah, you sure do. Is he here?
天哪 我的车 我的天
Oh, my God, my car! Oh, my God, please.
来人帮帮我 来人帮帮我
Help me, please, somebody.
来人帮帮我
Somebody, please help.
-他抢了我的车 他抢了我的车 -凯文
- He took my car! He took my car! - Kev.
他抢了我的车 这边 他就在外面
He took my car--this way! He's right outside!
就在那里 就在那里
He's over there! Over here!
他往后面走了 帮帮我
He's coming around the back! Please!
他偷了我的车
He stole my car!
有人吗 有人吗
I'm good, I'm good?
没人 走吧
Good, go.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 爬出来
Chicago PD! Climb out of there!
我们看见你了
We see you moving around!
把手举起来
Put them up!
-待着别动 -这样就对了
- Stay there. - There you go.
-你没问题吧 -没问题
- You got me? - I got you.
我们对你的公♥寓♥申请了搜查令 娜塔莉
We executed a search warrant at your apartment, Natalie.
你可真有不少大金表呢
You have quite the collection of gold watches.
大部分上面都有罗伯特·普拉特的名字缩写
Most of them have Robert Platt's initials on them.
这块表不错啊 怎么念来着
This one's nice. How do you pronounce it?
艾毕 还是什么
"Outer-mores pee-gwet," or something?
是彼 爱彼[世界三大制表品牌之一]
Mm-mm, Piguet, audemars Piguet.
这些都是我上月生日收的礼物
They were all gifts for my birthday last month.
七块男士表吗
Seven men's watches?
这礼物真不错
That's a nice gift.
我们是恋人
We were in love.
你能不能把这话再说一次
How about you hit that line again,
但这次投入点感情行不行 宝贝儿
but this time with some feeling, babe?
我给你解释一下吧
All right, I'm gonna fill in the blanks.
你是个诈骗犯 你男朋友也是
You're a con artist, so is your boyfriend.
只不过他还有一个常常被捕的习惯
Only he has a habit of getting caught.
你盯上了罗伯特·普拉特
And you targeted Robert Platt,
有钱的老男人 你杀了他
a rich, older man, and you killed him.
你还想杀了他女儿 芝加哥警署的警员
You tried to kill his daughter, a Chicago police officer,
因为她不相信你
'cause she didn't trust you.
不过你是派你男朋友去杀她的
Only you sent your boyfriend do it,
而他简直蠢透了
and he's so stupid,
他搞砸了 她还活着
he botched the job and she lived.
不对吗
No?
你不是说你还是单身吗
You represented that you were single.
原来你还和伦纳德谈着呢
You're still with Leonard?
脚踩两条船又不犯法
Yeah, but that's not a crime.
但是是杀人动机
It's motive for murder.
而且你还逃跑了
And you ran.
你跑什么 娜塔莉
Why'd you run, Natalie?
你们总是问同样的问题
You know, you guys all ask the same questions.
把她和她男朋友
Take her and the boyfriend,
按杀人罪
have them processed for the homicide
和谋杀♥警♥员未遂处理
and attempted murder of a police officer.
不 等等 他没杀人
No, wait, we didn't kill anyone.
她这就要把你卖♥♥了 伦纳德
Oh, this is where she gives you up, Leonard.
我就跟你说吧 这一幕太熟悉了
I'm telling you, I've seen this movie before.
正所谓事不过三
That's what, three times you're a loser?
你真的想这样都没来得及解释一番
Do you really want to go back in front of a judge
就上法庭见法官吗
without telling your side of this?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
站着别动
Stand where you are.
都是她干的
It was all her.
我一根手指都没动
I didn't lift a finger.
亲爱的 我遇到了一个男的
"Baby, I met this guy.
我们可以骗骗他
We can take him for a ride."
都是她的主意
All her.
她这种坏主意可多了
She's got a whole bunch of his stuff in storage.
但我这辈子
But I never killed
从没杀过任何人
anybody in my life.
娜塔利也是
Natalie either.
昨晚
And last night,
我在家附近的一家俱乐部
I was at a club near the house.
他去了印第安纳一家赌场 很晚才回家
He was in a casino in Indiana. He didn't get home till late.
听着 罗伯特人不错
Look, Robert is a nice man.
我想他知道我在偷他东西
I think he knew I was stealing from him,
我觉得他不在乎
and I don't think he cared.
他只是 喜欢我
He just--he-- he just liked me.
很多人都犯过这个错误 对吗
Well, a lot of guys make that mistake, right?
所以我为什么要杀他
So why would I want to kill him?
他把他所有的财产都转移了
He transferred everything he had,
六个月前他把所有名下的秘密小公♥司♥
all of his secret little corporations,
都转给了他的女儿
to his daughter six months ago.
相信我 他并非真的一无所有
Believe me, he wasn't as broke as he seemed to be.
好的
All right.
写下昨晚你去的俱乐部的名字
The club where you were
所有从罗伯特·普拉特那里偷走的东西
and everything you stole off Robert Platt
藏在什么地方
and where it was stashed.
开始写吧
Start writing.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
资产没收处的资料
From the Asset Forfeiture Unit.
罗伯特·普拉特的确把所有公♥司♥的所有权
Robert Platt really was transferring ownership
都转到了特鲁迪·普拉特名下
in all those LLCs to Trudy Platt's name.
我们还在等待其他三家银行的反馈
We're still waiting on subpoenas for three other banks.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表