怎么了 老兄 我们被捕了吗
Man, what, man? We under arrest?
我只想知道
I just want to find out
今早在华盛顿公园 一位年轻女士是怎么遇害的
how a young woman was killed in Washington Park today.
我们什么都不知道
Well, I don't know nothing about that.
那就谈谈你们知道什么吧
Well, let's talk about what you do know, okay?
你们带着一瓶伏特加 去了公园
So you got a bottle of vodka, went to the park.
杰伦 发生了什么
Jaylen, what happened out there?
我们去树林里了 我有点不舒服
We went to the woods, and I got sick.
-因为喝了伏特加吗 -然后我好想睡着了
- From the vodka? - And then I kinda fell asleep.
然后我只记得 迈尔斯说我们
The next thing I remember, Miles said we had to
必须滚离那里
get our asses outta there.
-抱歉 我不是故意说脏话的 -没事
- Sorry, I didn't mean to swear. - It's all right.
迈尔斯 那你是一个人咯
So, Miles, you were alone?
那你当时肯定有一些不好的想法吧
And you must have been having some pretty dark thoughts.
我知道你母亲是一年前的今天遇害的
I know your mother was killed a year ago today.
我无法想象
I can't imagine how...
你想起这件事会多难受
painful that memory is.
你喝醉了
So you were drunk.
你看到了那个慢跑的女士
And you saw that jogger...
佐伊·西姆斯
Zoey Sims.
-记得她吗 -不记得
- Recognize her? - No.
你知道吗 问题就在于这些公园
See, the thing is about all these parks,
它们都装了摄像头的
they have cameras.
这是你 这是佐伊
See, that's you, that's Zoey.
这照片拍摄时间正好是在你在树林中追逐她之前
That picture's taken right before you chased her
而她就是在那里遇害的
in the woods where she was killed.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
笑什么
Why is that funny?
因为你自以为知道后来发生了什么
'Cause--'cause you think you know what went down.
-但其实你不知道 -那你就告诉我
- And you don't. - So help me out.
好吧 是这样
All right, man, look.
这个 这个女士把钥匙弄掉了
The--the lady dropped her key.
-钥匙 -没错 她的钥匙
- Her key? - That's right, man, her key.
我跟在她后面是想把钥匙还给她
And I--and I went after her to give it back.
然后我就去找我那醉得不省人事的朋友了
Then I had to get my drunk-ass homie.
神父 神父 我发誓我说的是真话
Father--Father, I swear to God that's the truth.
如果你说的是实话
If that's all that happened,
警♥察♥来的时候 你跑什么
why'd you run when the cops showed up?
因为我以为你们会
'Cause I thought y'all were gonna try
把这罪名安在我身上
and hang something on me.
听着 这就是事实
And--and look, that's exactly what happened.
所有人都出去
All right, everybody out!
快点 快离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
不 我们不能把他们带出这里
No, we can't take them out there!
我们别无选择 快出去
We have no choice. Come on!
阿特沃特 阿特沃特 过来
Atwater! Atwater, get over here!
皮特森 呈楔形队形 带这些孩子上车
Peterson, form a wedge! Get these boys to the car.
快来 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
快来 神父
Come on, Father.
快走
Let's go!
快走
Let's go!
别怕 我保护你们
It's all right. I got ya.
快点 快上车 快上车
Come on. Jump in there, jump in there!
好了 好了
All right, here we go.
头低下 头低下
Keep down! Keep down!
退后 退后
Back away. Back up!
警长
Hey, Sarge.
就是他往教堂里面点火的
That's the guy that threw the cocktail right there.
快走快走 离开这里 快点
Go, go,! Get out of here! Let's go!
快走
Let's go!
大家退后 退后
Come on! Everybody, move back!
不得靠近教堂
Stay away from the church!
你不相信他们的说法
You don't believe their story.
他们的嫌疑仍没被排除
They haven't been eliminated as suspects.
还在等基因检测结果
Still waiting on the DNA results.
结果一出来 你就马上放了他们
At which point, you'll release them.
不
No.
神父 如果那两个小子没杀佐伊
Look, Father, even if the boys didn't kill Zoey,
我是说"如果"
and that is a big "If,"
那杀手仍然逍遥法外
that means the killer's still out there.
如果杀手认为我们认定了那两个小子
And if the killer thinks we're hanging it on those boys,
也许他就会放松警惕
maybe he'll let his guard down.
你不能为了别人犯的谋杀罪把他们关起来
You can't hold them ?for a murder they didn't commit.
神父 我会穷尽一切合法手段
Father, I will use every legal tool I've got.
如果把那俩小子关一晚上
And if the boys have to spend one night in lock-up
就能抓住凶手 我能接受
to catch a killer, I can live with that.
那我陪着他们直到放人
Well, I'm staying till they're released.
那好吧 楼上有地方卖♥♥吃的
All right, well, there's a snack room upstairs.
需要零钱的话来找我
Let me know if you need quarters.
你把燃♥烧♥瓶♥扔进了教堂
So you threw a Molotov cocktail into a church...
还当着上百个警♥察♥的面
in front of a hundred cops?
我看你是不是脑子有病了
I'm not sure you really thought that one through.
我是想做到你们做不到的事
Well, I was trying to do what you wouldn't do,
把他们逼出教堂
which is get them out of there.
我成功了
And it worked.
你今早有不在场证明吗
You got an alibi for this morning?
多亏了我 你们才抓住了真凶
You got the guys that did this, thanks to me,
连句谢谢都不说吗
so how about a thank you?
特拉维斯 我们知道你和佐伊不和
Travis, we know that you and Zoey were having problems,
而现在我们也知道了你火气很大
and now we know you got a violent temper.
兴许你扔这个燃♥烧♥弹♥
I don't know. Maybe you threw the bomb
就是想把注意力转移到那两个黑人男孩身上
to throw attention to the black boys.
你们俩简直可笑
All right, you guys are a couple of clowns.
-坐下 -这是你们第二次
- Sit down. - That's the second time
想坑我了
you've jerked me around.
我话不说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you to sit down again.
我再问一次
One last time.
佐伊被杀的时候 谁能证明你在家
Who can vouch that you were home when Zoey was killed?
没人
No one.
那你可有麻烦了 聪明鬼
Well, then, you got a problem, slick.
我们让佐伊的房♥东帮我们开门了
Yeah. We got Zoey's landlord to let us inside.
有事我们再汇报
We'll loop you in.
我真不敢相信有这种事
I can't believe this happened.
佐伊才刚搬进来
Zoey just moved in.
你对她都了解多少
Anything you can tell us about her?
我并不是很了解她
I really didn't know her that well.
她的申请表上推荐人都很可靠
She had good references on her application.
你说你就住在隔壁公♥寓♥对吧
You said you have the apartment next door, right?
你看见她跟谁一起来过吗
You ever see her with anybody?
她男友偶尔来吧
Sometimes. Her boyfriend.
-他今早也在 -你看到他了
- He was here this morning. - You saw him?
没有 我一开始听见他们说话
I didn't. I heard them at first.
他们在吵架 这墙不隔音
They were having an argument. Thin walls.
-我倒是看见他走了 -是这个吗
- I saw them leave. - This him?
-不是 -你确定
- No. - You sure?
佐伊的男友可比这人体面多了
Yeah. Zoey's boyfriend is much more put together.
是西装革履的那种
He's a suit type of guy.
是...
Like, um...
-是他吗 -对
- like this guy? - Yes.
就是他和她在一起
That's who she was with.
我不知道我还有什么可补充的
I don't understand what I can add.
你们不是在教堂抓住杀佐伊的凶手了吗
Didn't you catch Zoey's killers in the church?
那两个的问题就是他们根本没有
Problem with those guys is they don't even have
杀佐伊的动机
a motive for killing Zoey.
也许他们根本不需要动机
Well, maybe they don't need a motive.
也许他们没有人性
Maybe they're animals.
你妻子知道你和佐伊·西姆斯偷♥情♥吗
Did your wife know you were having an affair with Zoey Sims?
看来她不知道
I'll take that as a no.
你和佐伊睡了多久了
How long were you sleeping with Zoey?
是这样 我和佐伊
Look. Me and Zoey?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表