-站起来 -为什么
- Stand up. Up. - For what?
手背到身后
Hands behind your back.
瑞奇·巴内斯 你因涉嫌13宗谋杀案被捕
Ricky Barnes, you are under arrest for 13 murders...
-什么 -包括格蕾丝·约翰逊
- What? - Including Grace Johnson.
听着 我谁都没杀
Look, I didn't kill anybody!
-你有权请一名律师 -我是无辜的
- You are entitled to an attorney. - I'm innocent!
这个孩子16岁的时候
What, this kid was 16 years old
就已经开始杀人了吗
when he did his first murder?
请告诉我们你们已经抓到他了
You caught him? Please tell me you caught him.
我们不能透露在办的案子
We can't discuss an ongoing case.
这些人 看看他们
These people -- look at them.
他们都失去了亲人
They've all lost someone.
他们有权知道事情的进展
They deserve to know what's going on.
女士 请放心我们会认真对待
Ma'am, please know that we took everything
你告知我们的每一个细节
that you told us very seriously,
我们全组的人都在竭尽全力
and our entire unit is focused on this.
你曾经答应我会有结果
You promised me results.
路易斯女士 我没有这么说过
Ms. Lewis, I didn't say-- I did not say that.
我们能做的就是尽全力破案
Look, all we can do is we work a case,
找到真凶
we go where it takes us.
请给我们时间
Please let us do that.
我信任你
I'm trusting you.
我们所有人都信任你
All of us-- we're trusting you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
这支手♥枪♥在瑞奇·巴内斯的
This handgun was recovered
车后备箱的衬垫下面被发现
from underneath the carpet lining of Ricky Barnes' trunk.
初步的弹道检查结果是符合的
Preliminary ballistics are a match.
最近三起谋杀的凶器都是.25口径的手♥枪♥
That .25 hit on all three recent murders.
问题是如果丢了2008年的弹道结果
Thing is, if we lost the ballistics from 2008,
我们仍然无法指控瑞奇·巴内斯涉嫌谋杀那些人
we still can't tie Ricky Barnes to those bodies.
我们找到了枪 提取到了DNA
We got the gun. We got DNA.
我觉得除非DNA是100%匹配
I'd just like it better if the DNA was 100%.
不 我觉得我们有所突破
No, see, I think we may have something.
沃尔特·沃尔曼08年的时候采访过一个女孩
Now, Walter Volman had some notes on a girl back in '08.
一位目击者
A witness.
是吗 她真的目击了谋杀吗
Yeah? Did she actually see the murders?
没有 她被强♥奸♥并且胸部中枪
No. She was raped and shot in the chest,
但是活了下来
but somehow she lived.
说是这么说的
So the story goes.
但是我们只知道她的昵称叫雪莉
But all we have is her nickname, Cherry,
而且这事已经过了八年
and this was eight years ago.
如果她是唯一一个能让瑞奇·巴内斯
Well, if she's the only one who can tie Ricky Barnes
认罪伏法的人
to one of these crime scenes,
找到她
find her.
我在找一个女孩 一个妓♥女♥
I'm looking for a girl. A prostitute.
我们有她的昵称
We got a street name,
但是我们在昵称数据库里查不到她
but we struck out in the nickname database.
很高兴见到你 杰
Nice to see you, too, Jay.
抱歉 弗吉尼亚 你看起来很漂亮
Oh, sorry. Virginia, you look great.
这是新的香水吗
Is that a new scent?
是的 包养我的人在他的私人飞机上给我的
Yeah. My sugar daddy gave it to me on his private jet.
那个女孩叫什么
What's the girl's name?
雪莉 最后一次出现是2008年
Cherry. Last seen 2008.
很可能是医院病历
Probably gonna be a hospital report.
她被袭击了
She was assaulted.
没有
Nothing. Um,
我在青少年系统里找找
let me try the juvenile system.
好的 西恩娜·布洛迪 也就是雪莉
Okay. Sienna Brody, AKA Cherry.
多次因拉客被捕
Multiple pops for solicitation.
2008年8月到芝加哥医院就医 两处枪伤
Admitted to Med August 2008. Two GSWs.
那时候她15岁 要打印出来吗
She was 15. Want me to print this?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
还有一个名字
And, uh, one more name.
吉米·桑吉内蒂
Jimmy Sanguinetti.
桑吉内蒂先生 另一个老相识
Mr. Sanguinetti, another frequent flyer.
他开的枪
He did this to her?
不 不相关
No. Unrelated.
警探 没有案件号♥
Detective, I can't chase personal business
我不能查询私人业务
without a case number assigned.
满嘴蜜 你怎么知道
Bit-O-Honey. How'd you know?
弗吉尼亚 朋友懂你
Friends know, Virginia. Friends know.
我可以把这些给你送过去
Well, I can have these delivered to you,
没问题的话就周五
Friday, if that works.
稍等片刻
One moment.
西恩娜·布洛迪
Sienna Brody?
我不敢想那一天
I don't think about that day.
我没看新闻
I don't read the news.
我有两个孩子 都是我丈夫
I got two sons with my husband
前一段婚姻带过来的
from his first marriage.
后来我再也没露面 因为
And I never came forward before because--
因为我没法坐在陪审团前 告诉他们
'cause I couldn't sit there in front of a jury and tell them
当时我太嗨了 都没看到枪
how I was so high I didn't even see the gun.
我那时才15岁
I was 15.
因为这件事 我都没法生小孩
Now because of that, I can't have kids of my own.
我们很遗憾
We're very sorry.
但我们想让你看几张照片
but we'd like for you to look at some photos.
如果看到他你能指认出来吗
Can you let us know if you see him?
这些都不是
None of these are right either.
好
Okay.
再看几张
Just have a few more to look through.
是他
That's him.
就是他
It's him.
所有那些死去的姑娘
All the girls on that corner--
我们知道有警♥察♥没去做的事
we knew what the police didn't.
有某个人在逐个把我们干掉
Someone was picking us off.
他还拍下照片
He wanted pictures.
就是他
That's him.
他为什么放过你了
Why'd he let you go?
你和其他姑娘有什么不同
I mean, how are you different from the other girls?
他没有放过我
He didn't let me go.
他开车把我带到车♥库♥
He drove me to some garage.
开枪打了我两次
He shot me. Twice.
我昏了过去
I blacked out,
醒来之后
woke up,
他还在强♥奸♥我
and he was still on me.
我躺在那儿装死
I laid there and I played dead.
他把我丢在小巷 让我等死
He left me to die in an alley.
一无所获
Nothing.
他妻子没见到他
His wife hasn't seen him.
他的手♥机♥12小时没动静了
His phone hasn't moved in 12 hours.
他跑了
He's running.
打给考特
All right, call Kot.
拿到对他家的搜查令
Get a search warrant for his house.
我们需要确切的DNA样本
We need a solid DNA sample.
垃圾桶也不要放过
Do a garbage pull.
一切都不要放过
Anything and everything.
我们还得把瑞奇从26街和加州大街那儿弄出来
We also need to get Ricky Barnes out of 26th and Cal.
他可能知道他父亲在隐瞒什么
He might know where his dad's hiding.
尽量别闹出太大动静
Just make sure you do it quietly.
我早就该来指认了
I should've done this a long time ago.
都是我的错
It's my fault
这些姑娘才白白死掉
that these girls are dead.
听我说 你不能怪自己
Listen to me. You can't blame yourself.
知道吗
Okay?
因为你 我们会抓到这个人
We're gonna find this guy because of you.
明白了吗
You hear me?
巴内斯女士
Ms. Barnes,
你知道你丈夫现在会在哪儿吗
do you know where your husband might be right now?
他经常玩消失吗
Does he disappear often?
有时候是一天 有时候好几天
Sometimes it's a day. Sometimes more.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表