That's how come he got blood on him.
然后他跑出去求救
Then he ran to get help.
他在芝加哥还有别的亲戚吗
There's no other immediate family in Chicago?
-除了他母亲吗 -是
- Outside of his mother? - Yeah.
我们俩是多年前从印第安纳州的圣约翰搬来的
We both moved from St. John, Indiana, years ago.
那好 我就给她发一个调查警报
All right, well, we put an investigative alert on her.
至于切斯
Chase--
切斯就得去儿童家庭服务部了
Chase'll have to go with DCFS.
你能照顾他吗
Can you take him?
求你了
Please?
就到我出院就好
Just till I get out of here.
我跟你说 杰
You know what, Jay?
你说了不算
It's not your call.
我们回家的时候我就保证过
I promised that I would look out for you
要多关照你
when we came home.
我现在就在帮你
That is what I'm doing.
你为什么非要现在就去
Why are you so insistent that it has to be right now?
就不能考虑几个月
Take a couple months off.
好好想想清楚 如果你还是...
Just clear your head, and then if you--
不行 如果现在不去 半年后就没机会了
No, if I wait, the post will be gone in six months.
如果我现在不去 就完了
All right? If I don't reenlist now, it's done.
格雷格 那可是战争
Greg, it's a war.
他们不太可能拒绝人参军的
They're not really turning people away.
你到底明不明白我的感受啊
Do you have any idea what it's like?
我每天都坐在那张桌子后面 看你们出勤
I sit behind that desk and watch you go out every single day--
你们可以出勤 参加战斗
go out and see action.
你有没有想过我那时是个什么感受
Do you have any idea how that actually makes me feel?
那你就去参加警♥察♥考试啊
Then take the police exam!
不 我生来就是一个军人
No, I was born to be a soldier!
我是个军人
A soldier, man!
我生是个军人 死也要以军人身份死
If it comes down to it, I will die one.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
抱歉打断你们了
Sorry to interrupt.
你缉毒队那个朋友马丁内斯 他回电♥话♥了
Uh, your guy from Narcotics, Martinez--he called back.
他们打听到了把自己的份额从乳糖换成芬太尼的
They got a line on the dealer who changed his cut
毒贩的信息
from lactose to fentanyl.
谢了
Thanks.
黑色鸭舌帽 黑色连帽衫 白球鞋
Black ball cap, black hoodie, white sneakers.
体格壮硕吗
Heavyset guy?
是的 他不喜欢别人叫他大块头
Yeah, didn't dig the nickname "Chunk,"
所以他用撬胎棒招呼了一个人的脑袋
so he took a tire iron to some guy's dome.
现在都叫他红哥
Goes by "Red" now.
简直是个企业家
Quite the entrepreneur.
一直都是两份工作
Been working double shifts--
白天定点卖♥♥毒品
managing a spot during the day
晚上就负责制毒
and handling the cut at night.
也就是说他知道货源
Meaning he knows the source of the supply.
没错
Yup.
老兄 我要两个
Hey, man, I'm looking for two.
谁介绍你来的
Who sent you?
红哥 别这样 兄弟
Red, come on, man.
我三周前就来这里了
I was here like-- like, three weeks ago.
别这样啊 老兄 现金交易
Come on, man. Cash money.
你知道我没问题的
You know I'm good for it.
好吧
All right.
情况属实
We got a positive.
重复一遍 情况属实
I repeat, we got a positive.
黑帽子 黑连帽衫 白球鞋
Black hat, black hoodie, white shoes.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 举起手来
Chicago PD. Let me see your hands.
你好啊 红哥
Hey, Red.
-你知道我们是谁 -我什么都没干
- You know who we are. - Man, I ain't got nothing.
杰克逊脸上有胡子诶
Mustache on Jackson--
我画的
I drew it.
我的钞票
My bills.
老兄 我什么都不知道
Man, I don't know nothing about nothing.
兄弟 要是我的话
Bro, if it was me,
那些毒品引发的谋杀案
I'd be a hell of a lot more worried
肯定让我担心死了
about these drug-induced homicides.
我都不知道这是什么
I don't even know what that is.
现在已经死了九个人了
Nine bodies so far.
我不卖♥♥这种皮下注射的毒品
I didn't serve any of those hypes.
可他们用的是你混出来的毒品
It's your dope in 'em.
所以枪杀人的话 子弹是你的
Might as well be your bullet.
你们到底想知道什么
So what you looking for exactly?
你坐了两年牢
You've been inside two years
还被抓了多少次来着
and been picked up how many times?
你觉得我们想知道什么
What do you think we're looking for?
行吧 但我有个要求
All right, but here's the deal.
我告诉你们货源
I'll give you my supplier,
但我不是告密者
but I'm not a rat.
因为这个人不是和我一伙的
'Cause this dude, he ain't one of my boys.
所以这不算告密
So this don't count as ratting.
我觉得很有道理
Makes perfect sense to me.
他叫斯酷特 白人
Name's Scoot. White dude.
斯酷特
Scoot?
没错
Yeah.
他真的很
He's really...
白
white.
长什么样
What's he look like?
就是典型的白人啊
Just a real white dude.
穿伐木工衬衫
Wear them lumberjack shirts.
有一次 我去找他
One time, I went to him.
我在一个小超♥市♥遇到了他
I met him at this-- this mini-mart.
-哪里 -就在湖旁边
- Where? - Right off the lake.
湖滨大道北段
Slid down LSD up north.
某个富人区
Some rich-ass neighborhood.
劳伦斯街还是哪里吧
Lawrence or something.
什么时候的事
All right, when was this?
两周前
Two Mondays ago.
去查
Check it out.
这是两周前的事吗
This is from two weeks ago?
是的
Yeah.
那个黑人 之前从来没见过他
The black dude-- never seen him before.
另一个人 隔一周来一次
That other guy, he comes in here every other week
他总是买♥♥白猫头鹰雪茄和卷烟纸
looking for White Owl cigars and rolling papers.
他喜欢那种短粗雪茄
He loves those blunts.
你绝对无法相信
And you wouldn't believe how much fuel he burns
他那艘船要消耗多少燃料
in that boat of his, either.
我们去哪儿找他
Where can we find him?
他做什么了
What'd he do, huh?
-违章罚单 -好吧
- Parking tickets. - Okay.
我明白 我不知道他住哪儿
I got you. I don't know where he lives.
但他有艘船停在小码头
Uh, but he's got a boat at the marina.
几天前 我还去给他送了甲烷罐
Uh, just a few days ago I had to take some propane tanks to him.
他们当时好像很生气
They were having some kind of rager.
我可以告诉你们船停泊在哪里
Yeah, I could show you where the slip is at.
鞭绳号♥
鞭绳号♥
"Whiplash."
-就在这儿 -船体有裂缝
- Well, there she is. - With a gash in the hull.
会不会就不是谋杀
What if this wasn't a murder at all,
只是高速意外
just a high-speed accident?
不管怎么说 我们都要追查芬太尼
Either way, we're after a fentanyl ring.
最近地点
导航点 到安大略布兰德河
Waypoints for Blind River, Ontario,
密歇根麦基诺市 还有芝加哥
Mackinaw City, Michigan, and Chicago.
法医病理
我们对湖边的样本
We ran a quantitative and qualitative analysis
做了定性定量分♥析♥
on the sample from the lake.
结果显示不是芬太尼
It's not coming back as fentanyl.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
化学上来说 芬太尼是一种
Chemically, fentanyl's a pharmaceutical
治疗癌症患者的药物
designed to treat cancer patients--
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表