That's not what she's saying.
不 不是的
N-no, it's not.
但是根据朱莉安娜的状态
But given Juliana's state,
她的确有可能在说谎
it's possible she could be lying.
无所谓 我们得努力查出这家伙
It doesn't matter. We gotta try to ID the guy.
我们有她的衣服 我们先提取那上面的DNA
We have her clothes. Let's swab 'em for DNA,
看看系统里有没有奥斯汀的资料
see if Austin is in the system.
你能做一下孕检吗
Can you run a pregnancy test?
这不需要她同意
She doesn't need to consent for that.
你觉得她是怎么回事
What do you think is going on with her?
她是在保护谁吗
Is she protecting someone?
这就不属于我的职业范畴了
That is where we exit my area of expertise.
你真的不信任她
You really don't trust her, do you?
没错 这故事太扯了
No. This is a crazy tall tale.
先做好测试再说吧
Let's just start with the test and go from there.
好
All right.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
老埃
Hey, Al..
你不用来的
Man, you don't have to be here.
好好休息
Take time,
节哀顺变 有我们在
mourn your daughter. We got your back.
老实说 如果我不找点事情做
Oh. Honestly, if I don't find something to do,
我就快发霉了
I'm gonna wind up in a ditch.
好吧 过来 我们刚碰上一个奇怪的案子
All right. Come on up. We caught a weird one.
好
All right.
-埃尔文 -什么事
- Hey, Alvin? - Yeah?
如果你不想聊聊 就来找我 好吗
If you ever want to not talk about it, I'm your gal, okay?
好
Okay.
好 好
Okay, okay.
绑♥架♥受害人名叫朱莉安娜·帕克斯
Our kidnapping victim's been ID'd as Juliana Parks.
20岁 没有前科
She's 20 years old. No priors,
在印第安纳州长大 父母健在
grew up in Indiana where her parents still live.
他们从来没上报过她失踪吗
And they never reported her missing?
不 他们在印第安纳州上报过
No, they did, in Indiana,
他们家境不错
and there's a lot of money there.
她爸爸经营一家律所
Her dad runs a law firm,
但从来没有人向他们索要赎金
but they were never contacted for a ransom.
朱莉安娜说她因为摔了下来
Juliana says her head and her palms
头和手抖受伤了
were injured from falling.
为了跑回她被关押的笼子里吗
Running back to the cage where she was locked up?
她是这么说的
That's her story.
她逃走了 撞到了登山者 然后回到她的囚笼
She escaped, ran into the hiker, then went back to her enclosure.
好吧 知道那小木屋的具体情况吗
All right, any details on the cabin?
很少 那属于怀俄明州的一家有限公♥司♥
Very, very little. It's owned by an LLC based in Wyoming,
但我们不知道是谁的
but we cannot figure out who's behind it.
好吧 那查出来是谁卖♥♥的
All right, so find out who sold it.
我们得查出具体的名字
We gotta start putting names to this thing.
朱莉安娜·帕克斯在失踪前
Who was Juliana Parks in contact with
联♥系♥了谁
before she disappeared?
谁知道她在印第安纳州 谁知道她在芝加哥
Who knows her in Indiana? Who knows her in Chicago?
从查询系统中调出她车曾经去过的地方
And get historical locations on her car from NVLS.
好的 老大
On it, boss.
在里面等我
Um, I'll meet you inside.
你要去签名吗
What are you, signing autographs?
待会和你解释 在里面等我
I'll explain later. I'll meet you inside.
艾比 你来这里干什么
Abby, what are you doing here?
等你
Just waiting for you.
外面可有零下五度
Uh... well, it's negative 5 out.
进去说吗
You want to talk inside?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
要把我锁起来吗
Gonna lock me up?
需要吗
Do I need to?
没事
I'm good.
什么事
So what's up?
我七月要结婚了
I'm getting married in July.
他是一名律师 是费城一家律所的合伙人
He's a lawyer, a partner at a firm in Philly.
很好啊
That's great.
我找你是因为
Well, the reason why I had to see you is
我要你在离婚协议上签字
I need you to sign our divorce papers.
我...我是出现幻觉了吗
Wh--am I hallucinating right now?
我不是八年前已经签了吗
I thought I signed 'em, like, eight years ago.
其实 当时我没有签
Well, I-I didn't countersign them exactly.
我们还是夫妻
We're still married.
别这么大惊小怪
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
签好字 我就走
Just--just sign the thing and I'm gone.
好
Um, sure, yeah.
我要签在哪里 来吧
Where am I signing? Let's do it.
我没有带着离婚协议出来
Well, I-I don't walk around with divorce papers.
一起喝一杯吧
How about a drink?
我要在城里待两天
I'm in town for two days.
好吧 好的
Um...yeah, sure. All right.
-行吗 -那我们喝一杯
- Yeah? - Let's get a drink.
好
Cool.
四年前 那个小屋属于
Okay. Until four years ago, that cabin was owned
达伦和杰拉尔丁·克兰
by Darren and Geraldine Crane.
他们都是本地人 她是一名退休教师
They're both local. She's a retired school teacher,
全额退休金
full pension.
她丈夫呢
Husband?
去年已经过世了 之前是个卡车司机
Deceased as of last year. Over the Road trucker.
好吧
All right.
鲁塞克 我们走
Ruzek, let's go.
看看她是否能告诉我们一点信息
Let's see if she can enlighten us on this, uh,
这个神秘买♥♥家的信息
mystery buyer.
老埃 我做错什么了吗
Al, come on, did I do something wrong, or...
没有 你在吃东西 外面很冷
No, you're eating. Um, it's cold out.
我也在吃东西啊
I'm eating too.
但不关我的事
But I don't care about that.
赶紧穿衣服吧
Zip up.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please. - Thank you.
很可怕 被绑起来了吗
Now, that's terrible. Tied up?
不是被绑起来了 是被栓在墙上
She wasn't tied up. She was chained to the wall.
那个小屋是达伦的
Well, the cabin was Darren's place,
之前他们叫那男人之家
before they called it a man cave.
他会在那里一待好几天
He'd disappear out there for days.
去打猎吗
Hunting?
他是这么讲的 但我的皮毛外套也没个影啊
That's what he said, but I never got my fur coat.
但你卖♥♥了那个小屋 对吗
But you sold the cabin, right?
那是达伦的决定 他以前开卡车的
Darren's decision. He used to drive a truck.
后来被解雇了
He got laid off.
他出了车祸对吗
He was in an accident, right?
那不是他的错 他们也放过他了
Which was not his fault, but they let him go.
但是那件事让他失去了生活的目的
I think that's what killed him, losing his purpose.
女士 那个小屋的买♥♥家
Ma'am, the buyer of the cabin,
他们用一家有限责任公♥司♥隐藏了自己的身份
they shielded their identity behind an LLC.
什么意思
I-I don't know what that means.
意思就是他们并不想被人知道他们的身份
It just means that they didn't want to be known.
交易的时候你有碰巧在旁边吗
Were you by chance at the closing?
你见到买♥♥家了吗
Did you meet the buyer?
没有
No.
一切都是达伦保管的 你们可以去他办公室看看
Darren kept everything; you can look in his office.
请带我们去
Please.
我真是不忍♥心踏足进去
Can't barely bring myself to set foot in there.
你们自己看吧
I'll leave you to it.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
开窗通通风吧
Crack a window.
狗先发现的 然后开始疯叫
Dog found it, started going nuts.
这整片地方就是个犯罪现场啊
This whole area's a crime scene.
闲杂人等就不要让他们进来了
Anybody who doesn't need to be here should step off.
-听到了吗 -好的
- Copy that? - Yeah.
他们还在查这具尸体
This body's still getting worked on.
这位受害者是男性
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表