It never is.
玛雅告诉我她18岁了 我相信了她
Maya told me she was 18. I took her word for it.
玛雅试图离开你
Maya was trying to get away from you, bro.
不 玛雅很困惑
No, man, Maya was confused.
那个打球的麦考伊
McCoy got into her head,
用他的钱和花言巧语让她无法自拔
big hitter with all his money, promising her the world?
她深陷其中
And she just fell for it.
所以你认识麦考伊
So you knew McCoy?
我知道他喜欢我认识的女孩
I knew he liked girls I knew.
你认识一个叫弗雷迪的人吗
You know a guy named Freddy?
他为麦考伊工作
Worked for McCoy.
我认识很多叫弗雷迪的
I know a couple guys named Freddy.
你去过麦考伊的家吗
You ever been to McCoy's house?
-没有 -那你怎么得到他的戒指的
- Nope. - Then how'd you get his ring?
这是玛雅给我的礼物
It was a gift. From Maya.
她是全明星三垒手吗
Oh, she was an All Star third baseman?
不
No, man.
麦考伊把它给了玛雅 玛雅给了我
Look, McCoy gave it to Maya, Maya gave it to me.
大家经常给我一些东西
People give me stuff all the time.
我不想拿 但是我不想冒犯她
I didn't want to take it, but I didn't want to offend her, so,
所以如果你想要它就是你的了
you know, it's yours, if you want it.
听我说
All right, listen to me.
像你这样对未成年女孩下手的人
Guys like you, who run underage girls...
我尤为痛恨
You have a special place for me.
所以
So...
你给我老实点
You're gonna get honest.
听我说
Now listen.
你对玛雅做了什么
What did you do to Maya?
我什么都没做
Like I told you before, nothing.
好吧 好吧
Yo, hey! All right, all right, all right!
好吧 听我说
All right, all right, look!
是我让玛雅出去卖♥♥淫
Look, I ran Maya, okay?
我承认
I admit that!
但是我上次见她的时候她还活着
But she was alive the last time I saw her, okay?
警长 警长
Sarge. Sarge.
我们是不是可以
I was wondering if we could maybe
把曼妮餐厅的案子结了
make this Manny's thing go away?
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
她在餐馆里摔倒了一个市民
She threw a citizen across the restaurant
还肘击警官的脸
and she elbowed a police officer in the face.
你想放她走
You want her to go away?
她会因严重的殴打行为被逮捕
She's gonna go away for aggravated battery.
这位女士叫维琪·麦茨勒
Okay, the lady's name is Vicky Metzler.
我的天 要叫她女士了吗
Oh, okay, oh, my God, she's a lady now.
你听到了吗
Is that-- are you hearing this?
她以前是圣路易斯的一名警♥察♥
She is a cop, she's a former cop, she's from St. Louis.
行了 发生了什么
Okay, okay, so what happened?
她没有告诉我 但我在那边有一个朋友告诉我
She wouldn't tell me, but I got a friend there.
她和她的搭档在高速公路上
Story is, her and her partner were chasing
追捕一名抢劫犯
a robbery suspect high speed.
嫌疑犯冲到另一辆车里
Suspect plows into another car
并杀死了一位母亲和两个孩子
and kills a mother and two kids.
维琪就不再是从前的她了
Vicky was never the same.
她是我们的人 警长
I mean, she's one of us, Sarge.
我明白 但...
Yeah, I get it, but...
问题在这里 曼妮餐厅已经提起诉讼了
Here's the problem: Manny already signed a complaint.
她得在监狱待上一晚了
She's gonna have to do a night in the lockup.
但我们肯定能做点什么
But there's got to be something that we can do.
我们确实做了 金
We did do something, Kim.
我们的工作
Our job.
你还好吗
Hi, how you doing?
还顶得住吗
How you holding up?
我真的很担心父亲
I'm really worried about my dad.
-是啊 -他怎么样
- Yeah. - How's he doing?
他处境艰难 马利
Well, you know, he's in a tough spot, Marley.
你也觉得他没有杀人 对吧
You don't think he did it, right?
是的
No.
我父亲很多所谓的朋友
You know, a lot of my dad's so-called friends
总是图着他什么
were always after something.
他的钱 他的名声
His money, his fame.
除了你
Except you.
你从未想过图他什么
You never wanted anything from him.
那你父亲昨晚是在这里吗
So your father was here last night?
是的
Yes.
你们做了什么事
What did you guys do?
没什么
Nothing. Um...
当时很晚了 我安顿好让他在沙发休息
It was late, so I set him up on the couch
就去睡觉了
and went back to bed.
那你们没有聊天吗
Oh, so you guys didn't talk?
没怎么聊
Not really.
他看上去怎么样
How did he seem?
和平常一样
Like normal.
他和弗雷迪聊过之后有点不高兴
He was a little worked up after he talked to Freddy,
你知道弗雷迪的 他总让我爸不高兴
but you know Freddy, he always gets on my dad's nerves.
他打电♥话♥给弗雷迪了吗
He called Freddy?
这事不好吗
Is that bad?
只是我们查了他的通话记录
Well, it's just that we ran his phone records
但...
and, you know, that...
没有看到这个通话记录
that call didn't come up.
因为他用的我的电♥话♥
That's because he used my phone.
我是不是说错了什么
Did I just screw up?
弗雷迪 有时间吗
Freddy, you got a minute?
事实上我有点忙 什么事
Actually, I'm in kind of a hurry, but what's up?
你什么时候...
When was, uh...
最后一次和杰克说话是什么时候
when was the last time you talked to Jake?
我告诉过你 他炒了我啊 记得吗
I told you, he fired me, remember?
你昨晚没和他说过话吗
You didn't talk to him at all last night?
你是以警♥察♥还是朋友的身份来这里的
You here as a cop or a friend?
你昨晚和他说话了吗
Did you talk to him last night?
没有
No.
真希望你回答是的
I really wish you would've said yes.
因为我知道他用女儿的电♥话♥打给你了
'Cause I know he called you from his daughter's phone.
11:38
11:38.
聊了6分钟
Call lasted six minutes.
但我不知道的...
But what I don't know...
是通话内容
is the content of that conversation.
老埃 我们要怎么办
Man, Al, what're we gonna do?
告诉我到底发生了什么
Just tell me what happened!
放松 老埃
Easy now, Al.
这个游戏我们都有份
We've all got skin in the game.
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
那么多派对
Plenty of parties.
是吧 那么多照片
Yeah? Plenty of pictures.
里面都有你
You're in a lot of 'em.
会有很多事情捅出来
A lot of stuff getting passed around.
那些照片会让你很快就被炒掉
Pictures that'd get your job lost real quick.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我也不想以这种方式提起 但
Hate to bring it up like this, but, hey, man,
如果你过来威胁我
if you're gonna come in here and flex on me,
我也只有回敬 所以...
I'm gonna do the same, so...
我们俩想个办法
How about we both just figure out a way
让这件事小事化了如何
to make this thing go away?
我们在杰克家都扮演着一个角色
You know, we were all playing a role
是不是 弗雷迪
at Jake's house, weren't we, Freddy?
我是那个罩着你们的蠢警♥察♥
I was the dumb cop you guys had in your back pocket.
要帮忙就会找我
Till you needed a favor.
不是这样的 老埃
No, that ain't true, Al--
不不不 我...
No, no, no, no, I...
我觉得就是这样
I think it is.
别这样 老兄
Come on, man.
除非你告诉我那女孩到底发生了什么
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表