看护她的医院人员呢
And where is her hospital detail?
他刚才还在这里
He was right there.
汉克 她不见了
Hank, she's gone.
韦德·麦格雷戈
谢谢你
Thank you.
普拉特的车没有动过 所以如果她走了
Okay, Platt's car hasn't moved, so if she's mobile,
我们不知道上了哪辆车
we don't know what vehicle she's in.
等等 所以她就直接走出去了吗
Wait, so she just-- she just walked out?
我觉得她更像是逃跑
No, it sounds like she escaped to me.
我们在医院里安排了两个巡逻警♥察♥
We got two patrolmen sitting on the room.
我们要发布搜索警报吗
Should we put out an investigative alert?
她受伤了 需要帮助
She's injured. She needs help.
不 既然我们让她卷入其中就悄悄解决这件事
No, we bring her in, and we do it quiet.
我不想留下书面记录
I don't want a paper trail
除非事情已经超出了我们的控制
until this turns into something we can't contain.
我不理解 我刚刚还和她在一起
I don't understand. I was just with her.
她看起来很好
She seemed fine.
-她说了什么 -没什么
- What did she say? - Nothing.
她还在开我的玩笑 她看起来很好
She was breaking balls, mine, like, she seemed fine.
你说了什么
What did you say?
你告诉了她我们案情的进展了吗
Did you tell her where we're at with the case?
我好像说了一些关于车的事
I might have said something about the muscle car.
你告诉了她我们的线索
Oh, man, you gave her our lead.
她在追查了 她现在知道那个人是谁了
She's chasing it down. She knows who the guy is now.
好吧 在出人命之前找到普拉特和麦格雷戈
All right, find Platt, find McGregor, before someone gets killed.
你是不知情的
Hey, you didn't know.
我什么都不应该说的
I shouldn't have said anything.
你生气吗
You angry?
是的 我很生气
Yes, I'm angry.
很好
Good,
因为唯一的解决方法就是圆♥满♥完成任务
'cause the way out of this is to do good work.
目标只有一个 找到普拉特
We have one goal, right? We find Platt.
是的
Right.
加油
Come on.
韦德·麦格雷戈
Wade McGregor.
不用收拾了
Don't bother packing.
怎么了 特鲁迪
What's up, Trudy?
我的枪
My gun.
天啊 谢谢你
Gee, thanks.
自己带上
Put these on.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
这要看你的表现
That remains to be seen.
知道了
All right.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
-什么事 -普拉特的父亲有三辆车
- What's up? - So Platt's father had three cars
停在他家边上的停车场
parked in a lot by his house.
她应该知道
I figure she knows that.
这是他其中一辆车一小时前出停车场
This is his S-Class exiting the lot one hour ago.
我对那辆车发出了注意警报
I put a BOLO on the vehicle.
我让你不要声张的
I told you to keep this quiet.
是 但我让大家注意那辆车
Yeah, but I put a BOLO on the vehicle,
不是注意普拉特或者她的目标
not on Platt, and not on her target.
她现在有危险 我很抱歉
She's in danger so I'm sorry,
但我要尽全力把她安全带回来
but I'm gonna do everything I can to bring her in safe.
-行了 -你说行动要快
- Okay. - And you said move fast.
知道了
Okay.
战术小队在密歇根街2200号♥
Tactical unit spotted the car
看到了那辆车
at the 2200 block of Michigan.
他们去监视了 但车里没有人
They dropped an anchor, but it's not occupied.
2200号♥
2200.
她父亲的办公室就在那里
That's right where her father's office is.
如果她在找麦格雷戈 肯定不会来这里
If she's looking for McGregor, she can't come here.
去吧
Go.
搜索整栋建筑 就我们的人
Search the whole building-just us.
-找到她 -我会的
- Find her. - I will.
你陷害我
You set me up.
是啊
Yeah, well...
你说的真轻巧
You made it easy.
你在我爸的建筑上偷工减料
You cut corners on Dad's buildings.
你在他的工地上贩毒洗钱
You dealt coke and laundered proceeds through his job sites.
他让我身无分文
He robbed me blind.
我当时警告过你
And I warned you then
让你远离他
to stay away.
如果你想要钱 那就找律师
If you wanted money, you call a lawyer,
但那不是你的作风 韦德
but no, that's not you, Wade.
需要律师的不是我
I'm not the one that needs a lawyer.
你现在在椅子上绑着 还敢威胁绑你的人 白♥痴♥
You don't threaten the person who has you tied to a chair, moron.
他说了什么
What did he say?
你指什么
What are you asking?
我父亲 他的遗言是什么
My father, what were his last words?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
张开 张开
Open. Open.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你不该来的 汉克
You shouldn't have come here, Hank.
-特鲁迪 -我需要这样
- Trudy. - I need to do this.
-特鲁迪 -你不该来的
- Trudy. - And you shouldn't be here.
特鲁迪 听我说
Trudy, listen.
你要冷静 是我
You got to calm down. It's just me.
我需要知道真♥相♥才能处理好这件事
Okay, I need the truth so I can fix this.
处理不好了
There's no fixing this.
特鲁迪 我处理过更糟糕的事
Trudy, I have put a lot worse back together.
现在你和我必须统一口径
Right now, you and I have got to get on the same page
因为会有人反复调查我们的工作
'cause people are gonna be double-checking our work.
那你就应该让我做完我来这里要做的事
Then you need to let me finish what I came here to do.
这种情况你最清楚不过了
You of all people should understand this!
你不是我 特鲁迪
You're not me, Trudy!
你动手的话肯定不会原谅自己的
You wouldn't be able to live with yourself.
他杀了我爸爸 他杀了我爸爸
He killed my dad. He killed my dad.
我知道
I know.
他会付出代价的
He'll do his time.
博伊特抓到人了
Voight got him.
现在正被关押着
He's being booked right now.
普拉特呢
And Platt?
她回医院休息了
She's back at Med, resting up.
为什么我有种被耍了的感觉
Why do I feel like I just got played?
这个有办法
There's a cure for that,
周三半价 所以
and it is half off on Wednesdays, so.
走吧 我请客
Come on, I'm buying.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我是说 他要在监狱里待一辈子了
I mean, he's not gonna breathe free air again,
所以我们可以继续自己的生活
so we can just move on.
继续
Move on?
他还没被传讯
He hasn't been arraigned.
还会有审判
There is gonna be a trial.
你要去作证
You're gonna testify.
我...我们可以从最糟糕的部分开始
I--we can move on from the worst part.
你说可以就可以吧
You say so.
是的
I do.
他们怎么找到麦格雷戈的
How did they find him, McGregor?
通过他的一辆老车
Some old muscle car he had.
他一出狱就马上重操旧业了
Guy gets out of prison, goes straight for his old ride.
战术小队发现了他
The tactical team located him.
听说你出去追杀人犯了
I thought I was having a coronary event,
我还以为我要犯心脏病了
you out chasing a killer like that.
-我犯了一个错误 -错误
- I made a mistake. - A mistake?
你...有时你忘了我是个警♥察♥
You--sometimes you forget that I'm the police.
我就是干这个的 我已经干了很久了
And I worked the streets, and I did it for a long time.
你忘了
And you forget
现在你是人♥妻♥了
you're someone's wife now.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did way back when.
你那是不得已而为之
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表